Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 71)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
One marriage I am actually happy about........ Imran and Avantika!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Shraddha you are still the best debator hereSmile. You get across your views so very well...Thumbs Up and whatever i want to say will be like repeating all you have said...
liked ashi's and pinka's too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Life IS Beautiful
We have just one life and it is no use being bitter and negative.
Helen Keller made it beautiful for herself and so many others inspite of being so disadvantaged, Mother Teresa lived amidst ugliness and made it beautiful for so many...So many we will never know of are doing just that...

But then Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...

And liked his blog... he had setbacks with no releases but life is beautiful for him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not here to work for someone else. I am here for my own career. I am here for my own sake. As long as I can survive on my own decisions, the stuff that I want to do, I would be more than happy. I am not here to prove a point to anyone. I come with my own flavour of Rajeev Khandelwal. I do things that I feel good about. If I am accepted, that is good enough. If not, then I would probably try and do the things that will help me survive. I am not here to be a typical Bollywood hero. If I become one, I would be more than happy. All through this journey, I would want to follow my instincts and do things that I believe in." To Rajeev Masand.

This kind of summarizes his approach to his career. Wish he succeeds in the way he wants to, ...and we get to savour the rajeev khandelwal flavourBig smile.

Edited by yazh1 - 13 January 2011 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Mahak Sinha

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

watch the first few mins.
If can compare .53 of the first video and .23 
What a contrast!!!!Smile

Similar scene yet done so very differently....both with the arrested look yet so different

the first looking cute and stunned
the second, the reaction of a man seeing the woman he has feelings for differently for the first time... 
The first just total admiration. More boyish.
The second more of realization, totally surprised, questioning look. So manly...

He is a class act, amongst the best and there is so much he can show...Star

So many get "on the job training", 
a few become better 
others do not pass the grade, yet get offers 
he comes with so much talent yet is struggling...

Life is beautiful but blemished with a few warts. Hope this disappears soon...

Edited by yazh1 - 13 January 2011 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302awaaziliciousesha143

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh1

watch the first few mins.
If can compare .53 of the first video and .23 
What a contrast!!!!Smile

Similar scene yet done so very differently....both with the arrested look yet so different

the first looking cute and stunned
the second, the reaction of a man seeing the woman he has feelings for differently for the first time... 
The first just total admiration. More boyish.
The second more of realization, totally surprised, questioning look. So manly...

He is a class act, amongst the best and there is so much he can show...Star

So many get "on the job training", 
a few become better 
others do not pass the grade, yet get offers 
he comes with so much talent yet is struggling...

Life is beautiful but blemished with a few warts. Hope this disappears soon...

Hmmm I saw what u were showing and its true

Its like a transformation really and it also shows how much as an actor he evolved. 
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Life IS Beautiful
Helen Keller made it beautiful for herself and so many others inspite of being so disadvantaged, Mother Teresa lived amidst ugliness and made it beautiful for so many...So many we will never know of are doing just that...

And liked his blog... he had setbacks with no releases but life is beautiful for him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not here to work for someone else. I am here for my own career. I am here for my own sake. As long as I can survive on my own decisions, the stuff that I want to do, I would be more than happy. I am not here to prove a point to anyone. I come with my own flavour of Rajeev Khandelwal. I do things that I feel good about. If I am accepted, that is good enough. If not, then I would probably try and do the things that will help me survive. I am not here to be a typical Bollywood hero. If I become one, I would be more than happy. All through this journey, I would want to follow my instincts and do things that I believe in." To Rajeev Masand.

This kind of summarizes his approach to his career. Wish he succeeds in the way he wants to, ...and we get to savour the rajeev khandelwal flavourBig smile.
very well said by rajeev.

But get the famous "Rajeev...." flavour we have to watch him on screen."

Is it too much we are demanding as fans ?

Mahak SinhaIllumination

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Life IS Beautiful

very well said by rajeev.

But get the famous "Rajeev...." flavour we have to watch him on screen."

Is it too much we are demanding as fans ?

No it's not too much to ask from him,infact it's our right to ask him as his fans.....I agree he is the master of his own and will follow his heart despite everything and I admire that quality in him,it is becoming rare in the present world....but still the career he chose for himself demands him to fulfill some expectations of its own,which includes his fans' expectations of him who are loyal to him even if he's not doing good,accepting all his decisions about what he want to do with his life and his career,only waiting endlessly to catch him on the big screen,to see him becoming popular among others,for him to be successful in what he chose as his career.....its definately not too much to ask,in my opinion.

And yes,I do agree he's not answerable to anyone but himself about his personal life and even his professional one up to some extent.....and he certainly comes with his own flavor....a flavor which all his fans through out the world enjoy to savor.....which is not currently happening much to our disappointment...but still here we are,waiting endlessly..................till God knows when.....just to catch a glimpse of him,to satisfy the thirst of our eyes n hearts' with his acting skills......

Edited by esha143 - 13 January 2011 at 7:02am

kads_8302Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143Mahak Sinhasunaina02

Go to top