Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 70)

suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Guys i made this after some hardship to hope u watch it and like it

Hi Arwa
U have done a brilliant job yaar!!! ClapClap
Loved it completelyBig smileBig smile 
I haven't seen RBO but Priyanka is looking pretty nice and for Rajeev ..well I have no words to express my feelings for him!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

Edited by suhana_dixit - 11 January 2011 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinka28

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiropa

hi esha , arwa , shaina, mahak and all

you people are doing good, running the vampire fcLOL

i never realized my sis is a pattinson fan DeadDeadDead
or robsten fanConfused

aaj taak main sabko hasti thi aur mere ghar main hiOuchOuchOuch

aur aaj kaal to saare vampire stories ki dhoom machi hue hainAngry

one of my friend recommend me vampire academiesAngry

i was like chere de ma kede bachiShocked

she said the lead pair romance is little like our RN, the hero was the instructor of the heroine and romance between them kind of forbidden and the girl was a fighter or something

but i was fed up with vampire stories so i have not even tried to readShocked

anyone interested, can go aheadLOL

I heard about Vampire Knights and there also it was one heroine and two hero thing!!!!Dead Dead Dead Dead

But well here we are into Underworld mostly as both the heroines there are like Naina!!!!!

awaazilicious

shraddhagupta Goldie
shraddhagupta
shraddhagupta

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinka28

Originally posted by shraddhagupta

shaina ... i agree that if one is not happy with there career they are not happy in personal life ...

but rajeev have chossen this career for himself .. doing big or small he is happy with that ... he is a tv actor ..who went to do movies .. u cant think that at first only he should get good movies which should work ... they are top actors who gave flop on flop back to back in so many movies ...see i dont even feel like seeing any movie ... b coz of flop last year i hardly saw one or two movies .. when u see promos only u dont feel like seeing it ... i know that its sad that his movies are not coming .. but happy that not in that flop line ... everyone has to see up and down in career and presonal life .. may be he is seeing down today .. tomm may be he will not top .. u can never say what will happen tomm .. what is there for u ... just hope for the best .... he is happy with his dream wedding, his new house , his new car .,.. he is happy he is marry to the gal he love ... atlaest he happy somewhere ... and in wrok front also he will happy soon may be ..... he is doing his hard work ... one that will come in front and all will see .....

i know i will get answer even for this ... but still i hope that u be postive for everything in life .. what ever happens in life is for good .. we see that somthing bad has happen with us ... but in that also there some good only .. which we see it later in life ..

take care

for me .. well sucees is nothing when you don't have your loved to share it .. so if is thinking his personal life before his professional i dont find anything wrong in that... mostly people think she the reason behind all his unluck.. but i disagree .. a persons failure can heppen by his/her own decision and his/her own fate .. because if that girl is so unlucky  than she would npt have been marrying RK instead her groom not would have been som andu pandu or somthing or if she that lucky she could have been marrying to some Randbir kapoor or something ...
but fact she marrying to her own fate which is RK and he is too ...
and personally i give a damn who the girl is ...for me this is just another wedding which apperently of my fav star
but yes i always want to see him on anyscreen big or small..  so would love too and want too keep on looking forward for his any new professional venture...
even if his all movie getting shelved but he is still trying .. how movie can be shelved .. 1, 2 3 4 --10 15.. but someday any one will get realsed... that what we say about trying
trying trying trying untill you get sucess...
and putting your personal happiness back for the sake of sucess is big no no for me...
so i agree with shardha

@sunaina
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNAINA... hope this new year will bring more happiness and peace to you and  your loved ones.

hi pinka ... even i meant the same thing above .. that personal and professional life are diff and both have there own ways .. i never said that she is unlucky for him for such ... i always belive that what is there for u u get that ... good or bad .. and i know that his hard wrok will pay and he will do gr8 in both of his life .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awaaziliciousIllumination

shraddhagupta Goldie
shraddhagupta
shraddhagupta

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by shraddhagupta

shaina ... i agree that if one is not happy with there career they are not happy in personal life ...

but rajeev have chossen this career for himself .. doing big or small he is happy with that ... he is a tv actor ..who went to do movies .. u cant think that at first only he should get good movies which should work ... they are top actors who gave flop on flop back to back in so many movies ...see i dont even feel like seeing any movie ... b coz of flop last year i hardly saw one or two movies .. when u see promos only u dont feel like seeing it ... i know that its sad that his movies are not coming .. but happy that not in that flop line ... everyone has to see up and down in career and presonal life .. may be he is seeing down today .. tomm may be he will not top .. u can never say what will happen tomm .. what is there for u ... just hope for the best .... he is happy with his dream wedding, his new house , his new car .,.. he is happy he is marry to the gal he love ... atlaest he happy somewhere ... and in wrok front also he will happy soon may be ..... he is doing his hard work ... one that will come in front and all will see .....

i know i will get answer even for this ... but still i hope that u be postive for everything in life .. what ever happens in life is for good .. we see that somthing bad has happen with us ... but in that also there some good only .. which we see it later in life ..

take care

Yes Rajeev would give one flop in 3 years and that would be his only movie releasing in 3 years as well!!!!!

Well I can't be psoitive for everything in life!!!!!!You don't have a worry in the world while I have a lot!!!!

i am happy to know that u think i dont have any worry in my life ...  telling everyone about ur worry dont mean that u have one .. one should slove there worry by them self no need to tell everyone that what worry or tension u have in life .. always share happiness with others so that it brings smile on there face and forget there tension or a sec .. i belive in this .. i dont have tell everyone what i am going through in my personal life ..it my personal life i have to look at it the way i want...b coz no one comes and help u .. what ever u have to do u have to on ur own ...

but thanks that atleast u think that i dont have any issues in my life and i am happy and ur happy about it ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiropaawaaziliciousesha143-PoisonIvy-Illumination

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

This is just marvelous Arwa Clap  Clap  Clap

The song is a beautiful one and it only added to the beauty of their love !!

Your hardship paid u off well !Smile

And u used the recent scenes of Pri very well in the middle.....

AWESOME WORK !!

Thanks Esha 

yes I luved this song when I heard it in RBO itself and since then wanted to make one on RN 

esha143

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

This is fantastic Arwa!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap - thanks Shaina

The song is beautiful and I always thought it was perfect for them!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile - yes it has the sensuous qualities in it for them 

Though I always though it suited SS more, it suits RN just as well!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed - surely its different on both but wud look really gr8 on SS too. 

It is beautiful and adds to the beauty of their love!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing - I'm glad u thought so 

I loved it how you used her scenes from RBO!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap - thanks very much 

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Arwa
U have done a brilliant job yaar!!! ClapClap
Loved it completelyBig smileBig smile 
I haven't seen RBO but Priyanka is looking pretty nice and for Rajeev ..well I have no words to express my feelings for him!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

Thanks Suhana for liking the VM 

yes she has changed in the past three yrs and well looks much better in some sense

Hehehe don't worry I know how u feel 

Go to top