Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 68)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I think when we discuss Rajeevs gf, we all feel a tinge of jealousy and so our antipathy for her multplies by leaps and bounds.

But then again - who are we to say anything about his personal life. I even cant say that " if he is happy  - I am happy " because my happiness is in no way related to Rajeev Khandelwals personal life.

But

But I am certainly extremely unhappy about his career and how he has messed it  and I regret today that once  I had so much expectation from him .

Now I do not expect or hope  anything from this guy as an actor.  I

Edited by sunaina02 - 10 January 2011 at 5:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiropaawaaziliciousMahak SinhaIllumination

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shraddhagupta

shaina ... i agree that if one is not happy with there career they are not happy in personal life ...

but rajeev have chossen this career for himself .. doing big or small he is happy with that ... he is a tv actor ..who went to do movies .. u cant think that at first only he should get good movies which should work ... they are top actors who gave flop on flop back to back in so many movies ...see i dont even feel like seeing any movie ... b coz of flop last year i hardly saw one or two movies .. when u see promos only u dont feel like seeing it ... i know that its sad that his movies are not coming .. but happy that not in that flop line ... everyone has to see up and down in career and presonal life .. may be he is seeing down today .. tomm may be he will not top .. u can never say what will happen tomm .. what is there for u ... just hope for the best .... he is happy with his dream wedding, his new house , his new car .,.. he is happy he is marry to the gal he love ... atlaest he happy somewhere ... and in wrok front also he will happy soon may be ..... he is doing his hard work ... one that will come in front and all will see .....

i know i will get answer even for this ... but still i hope that u be postive for everything in life .. what ever happens in life is for good .. we see that somthing bad has happen with us ... but in that also there some good only .. which we see it later in life ..

take care

Yes Rajeev would give one flop in 3 years and that would be his only movie releasing in 3 years as well!!!!!

Well I can't be psoitive for everything in life!!!!!!You don't have a worry in the world while I have a lot!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Just because one does not get success in professional life does not mean they do not have a right to happy and successful personal life .Going By this logic we would never see any millionaires who 'r divorced.

I'm no fan of the gal but I do not see any connection bw his unsuccessful career and his love life at this point if time at least .

Also I will repeat what I have said earlier too . The feminist in me hates how the girl is seen as unlucky and responsible for how his career is shaping up . What a typical 19th century mentality . HE and HE ALONE is responsible for the mess he's in . For God Sake he's 35 yr old man , not a kid .

Of course he is responsible!!!!

She is just adding on to it!!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I think when we discuss Rajeevs gf, we all feel a tinge of jealousy and so our antipathy for her multplies by leaps and bounds.

But then again - who are we to say anything about his personal life. I even cant say that " if he is happy  - I am happy " because my happiness is in no way related to Rajeev Khandelwals personal life.

But

But I am certainly extremely unhappy about his career and how he has messed it  and I regret today that once  I had so much expectation from him .

Now I do not expect or hope  anything from this guy as an actor.  I

Exactly!!!!!

Thus it is good that each one of us has found someone else!!!!

But it is also good that we keep coming here because after everything, this is where we belong!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys what is the point of this unnecessary argument because osse to sirf sab apna khoon jala rahe hain or kuch nahin

Ab jise jo karna hain karne do or bus Khao peeyo or mast raho LOL PartyDancing

And yeh just enjoy the other plus points of coming here to just meet MAD people LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinka28Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Seriously guys what is the point of this unnecessary argument because osse to sirf sab apna khoon jala rahe hain or kuch nahin

And yeh just enjoy the other plus points of coming here to just meet MAD people LOL LOL LOL LOL

Right!!!!

Jahan hum hai, hamari madness hai aur hamare RN hai in ANY form we want!!!!!Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Too bad Di is not participating much in the madness!!!!!

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by arwa72

Right!!!!

Jahan hum hai, hamari madness hai aur hamare RN hai in ANY form we want!!!!!Wink Wink Wink LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Too bad Di is not participating much in the madness!!!!!

Koi baat nahi ose bhi bohat jald kheech lenge
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hello my dear Maddiessssssss...............Me back atlast Hug.........to be a maddy again LOL...............

Go to top