Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 54)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by togepe30

Jeez Guys...!
Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!

I think he didn't do that previously and now he is getting good appreciation for NKJ, that was unfair but many people loved Raj's work in that movie na and he got appreciation with critics too.
Perks of having established Actresses in the film !!
Last film had no actress....this film has 2 actreses and no actor...

Does RKG have a problem with having a lead pair in the film?? Or does he not wanna show romance.....coz having a pair means sum lovey-dovey scenesLOLLOLLOL

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Jeez Guys...!
Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!

I think he didn't do that previously and now he is getting good appreciation for NKJ, that was unfair but many people loved Raj's work in that movie na and he got appreciation with critics too.

Does RKG have a problem with having a lead pair in the film?? Or does he not wanna show romance.....coz having a pair means sum lovey-dovey scenesLOLLOLLOL

In that case may he have any problem as only Mahesh Bhatt has done masters in it. LOL LOL LOL
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Yes I have used photo bucket this time 

Yes and I have to redo my share of the next FC as well!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry

Thankfully I think I have a word file copy because I have forgotten what I had done exactly!!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by oliveya

Originally posted by oliveya

guys today i was watching zoom tv then i saw that rajeev was nominated in the list of the times 50 most desirable people 2010 at the rank 36.PartyPartyPartysoo guys vote for rajeev 

My dear i think u have already made us vote there and that's y he is on 36. LOL LOL LOL
WOOOO no my friend ..he is nominated ...and his current rank is 36 ...i think we 'll vote for him sooo i hope his rank improve and better ....LOL

As far as i know voting has been over now Confused Confused Confused

Yeah we had to give rank 5 according to our choice in the male catogory and female category!!!!

Needless to say my number is the one who is always at number one!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Is it SRK there? Wink Wink Wink

Who else does my world revolve around??Wink Wink Wink

Waise isse yaad aaya they showed Aryan Khan shying away from cameras at the airport!!!!!!!Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Jeez Guys...!

Exactly!!!!!

But this movie will definately take him places!!!!

And where is Rajeev with the same first movie??Nowhere!!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

Jeez Guys...!

Welcome back Vandu .

Missed you .

Yes I was also wondering the same - was Rajeev invited  at all .
Hi Su !! *hugs*
My worst fear is....He was NOT !! M surprised Aamir Khan came....bachchan to ajkal goes anywhere n everywhere !!LOLLOLLOL
Was Aamir just  keeping up his dosti with Rani?Confused

Who cares??

By the way did you see SRK's interview on Koffee with Karan??

It was quite emotional!!!!!

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Who cares??

I dont....Curiousity got the better of meLOL

By the way did you see SRK's interview on Koffee with Karan??

No Ya !! Was in Kerala na ! Only managed to Catch a small bit of it where he talked about not knowing how to keep friends and how he has lost trust after his parents didnt cum back to him when he called them to come back over their dead bodies...CryCry

It was quite emotional!!!!!

U kidding me.....I was crying......and family was laughing at me....Uhh...Well...M a basket case anywaysCryCryCry....U shud see me reading "Chicken Soup for the Soul".....I cry after every story....Crying breaksLOLLOLLOL

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Jeez Guys...!

That may be the case!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Go to top