Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 53)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

So as we are, koi bhi humari takat aur himmat kaise bhi kar k nahi khatam kar sakta we all stand up again na.

Smile Smile Smile Hum prasand huwe LOL LOL

prasand means kya? Confused Confused  Confused

I think it is prasaan hue LOL LOL LOL

Are watever

I've developed a new obsession at present which is mahabbarat and have seen so many epis that ive started talking like that 
God help us!!!!Ouch Ouch

Don't tell me your fics will land up like that with no kids being born in the normal way and kids born from someone else, brought up by someone else!!!!!

yeah and at last they will find out whose son/ daughter are they and they are avtaar of any lord. LOL LOL LOL

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Jeez Guys...!
Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Yes Shaina he was the cutest for sure and God knows when he shall be born

Anyways this is last time I've done the first page again

agar ab isne hame crodit kiya to phir hum swayam is FC ko mrityu dandh denge Angry Angry Angry Angry

Vaah typical mahabharat effect has been started after the effect of Vampires LOL LOL LOL

awaazilicious

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Jeez Guys...!
Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!

yes he and his movie are all over and they showed a small clipping of aamir in a segment about NOKJ in NDTV. 

Read a few reviews....one talked about the symbolic scenes, remember he used so many aamir...

the rough handling the baby, the monkey, the cafe heaven on that final ride... and the national geographic clipping...

So was it kumarakom...Smile 

And he must be busy shooting for his film... 

Edited by yazh1 - 07 January 2011 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinhatogepe30

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Jeez Guys...!

Welcome back Vandu .

Missed you .

Yes I was also wondering the same - was Rajeev invited  at all .

togepe30

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Jeez Guys...!

I think he didn't do that previously and now he is getting good appreciation for NKJ, that was unfair but many people loved Raj's work in that movie na and he got appreciation with critics too.
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh1

yes he and his movie are all over and they showed a small clipping of aamir in a segment about NOKJ in NDTV. 

Read a few reviews....one talked about the symbolic scenes, remember he used so many aamir...

the rough handling the baby, the monkey, the cafe heaven on that final ride... and the national geographic clipping...

So was it kumarakom...Smile 

And he must be busy shooting for his film... 
No !! Kumarakom is too crowded.....scenery se zyada we see houseboats there....We went to Allapey Backwaters....Its better and Quieter and less commercialized...! The perks of being a localite.....you always have inside information abt the best place to go toLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 07 January 2011 at 1:23am

yazh.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Jeez Guys...!

Welcome back Vandu .

Missed you .

Yes I was also wondering the same - was Rajeev invited  at all .
Hi Su !! *hugs*
My worst fear is....He was NOT !! M surprised Aamir Khan came....bachchan to ajkal goes anywhere n everywhere !!LOLLOLLOL
Was Aamir just  keeping up his dosti with Rani?Confused

Edited by togepe30 - 07 January 2011 at 1:29am

Go to top