Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 42)

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
arwa why is your siggy moved or deleted...

have you removed it...

yazh. IF-Rockerz
yazh.
yazh.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

he has hurt his forehead - maybe after a fight or an accident after a chase

and he is with that thread that he also had for pgks...

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
And he's looking like his old self,that we love so much,which is a relief...
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

After Tees Maar Khan....

After Tees Maar Khan, Farah, Akshay reunite for next 3D film Joker

Posted on 30 Dec 2010 at 3:00pm By editor

After Tees Maar Khan, Farah, Akshay reunite for next 3D film Joker. Catch here all the latets news and updated reports on Farah Khan upcoming Hindi movie JOKER.

Akshay Kumar, Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder are reunited again for their next 3D film Joker after TeesMaarKhan or TMK. Akshay Kuma will play a protagonist, while Farah and Shirish would play their part. FarahKhan will be taking care on production department while her husband Shirish would handling a director job. Joker film is produced under the banner of Three's Company and Hari Om Entertainment. Sonakshi Sinha is playing the main lead opposite Akshay Kumar, where as Prachi Desai is playing the second lead role opposite Rajeev Khandelwal. FarahKhan recent movie TeesMarKhan took a 100% opening at most multiplexes across India. TeesMaarKhan has not matched the expectations from the film prior to release but its not that bad either as its not as if the film just collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does any1 know anything about this so-called 'JOKER'??Confused

And from when did Rajeev started accepting second-lead roles with out having any problems??

Edited by esha143 - 04 January 2011 at 10:04am
suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

After Tees Maar Khan....

After Tees Maar Khan, Farah, Akshay reunite for next 3D film Joker

Posted on 30 Dec 2010 at 3:00pm By editor

After Tees Maar Khan, Farah, Akshay reunite for next 3D film Joker. Catch here all the latets news and updated reports on Farah Khan upcoming Hindi movie JOKER.

Akshay Kumar, Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder are reunited again for their next 3D film Joker after TeesMaarKhan or TMK. Akshay Kuma will play a protagonist, while Farah and Shirish would play their part. FarahKhan will be taking care on production department while her husband Shirish would handling a director job. Joker film is produced under the banner of Three's Company and Hari Om Entertainment. Sonakshi Sinha is playing the main lead opposite Akshay Kumar, where as Prachi Desai is playing the second lead role opposite Rajeev Khandelwal. FarahKhan recent movie TeesMarKhan took a 100% opening at most multiplexes across India. TeesMaarKhan has not matched the expectations from the film prior to release but its not that bad either as its not as if the film just collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does any1 know anything about this so-called 'JOKER'??Confused

And from when did Rajeev started accepting second-lead roles with out having any problems??

Hi Esha
I too dont know anything abt this movie Joker..and yes why is Rajeev  playing some second lead role here???Isn't he shooting for another movie named joker oppsite Prachi
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Esha
I too dont know anything abt this movie Joker..and yes why is Rajeev  playing some second lead role here???Isn't he shooting for another movie named joker oppsite Prachi

Hey Suhana...
The Joker with Prachi as lead has already been shot and completed....awaiting it's releasing date.....which again is a mysterySleepy....

The Joker in the above news is a completely new one I think...as it is by Farah Khan and also starring Akshay Kumar.

And I'm happy that he's accepting roles beside successful heroes as it will give him much more scope to work with top directors,like Farah in this case...I was just a bit surprised with his decision as he showed reluctance earlier to do second-leads in movies.....but looking at his present career path in BW,it'll surely help to improve his chances in future.

Edited by esha143 - 04 January 2011 at 10:27am
suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Hi Esha

Hey Suhana...
The Joker with Prachi as lead has already been shot and completed....awaiting it's releasing date.....which again is a mysterySleepy....

The Joker in the above news is a completely new one I think...as it is by Farah Khan and also starring Akshay Kumar.

And I'm happy that he's accepting roles beside successful heroes as it will give him much more scope to work with top directors,like Farah in this case...I was just a bit surprised with his decision as he stated earlier that he don't want to do second-leads in movies.....but looking at his present career path in BW,it'll surely help to improve his chances in future.
yeah may b u r right..
presently I dont see his career moving anywhere apart from shadi ka mandap...and I dont want to talk abt it ..
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

yeah may b u r right..
presently I dont see his career moving anywhere apart from shadi ka mandap...and I dont want to talk abt it ..

LOL..another one to join the club 'I-don't-want-to-talk-about-THEMARRIAGE',Welcome aboard dear.....

U r right though,his career right now consists of endless shooting hours for multiple movies which again don't know their fate or rather date of release.....he is really making us await his movies desperately.... which again is not his fault but rather that of the production houseConfused.....

And as for Farah's Joker movie,It's a 3D film as clearly stated in the article itself,which again is a new venture on his part...Clap

Go to top