Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ (Page 147)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Shaina tell me one thing, u said that SRK didn't get award of Best actor in Star Screen, but i watched that he found BEST ACTOR AWARD in Popular Category and in ZEE CINE AWARD too for the same.
 
I dunno at the end they gave a Best Actor Award to Salman and before that they have a Popular Choice Award to SRK, so I wasn't sure which one was the Best Actor one as in most ceremonies the one at the end is the main one!!!
 
Yes in Zee Cine Awards, he got the Best Actor Award!!!!!
 


I think they must be known till now that no one can be more popular than SRK, Wink Wink Wink and his acting in MNIK was really superb.  Clap Clap Clap

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41042

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Shaina tell me one thing, u said that SRK didn't get award of Best actor in Star Screen, but i watched that he found BEST ACTOR AWARD in Popular Category and in ZEE CINE AWARD too for the same.
 
I dunno at the end they gave a Best Actor Award to Salman and before that they have a Popular Choice Award to SRK, so I wasn't sure which one was the Best Actor one as in most ceremonies the one at the end is the main one!!!
 
Yes in Zee Cine Awards, he got the Best Actor Award!!!!!
 


I think they must be known till now that no one can be more popular than SRK, Wink Wink Wink and his acting in MNIK was really superb.  Clap Clap Clap
 
 
Of course!!!!
 
Dabangg was very entertaining but it was a typical hindi movie and nothing different!!!!!
 
MNIK had a great performance by SRK!!!!!
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41042

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by arwa72

Well apparently either we get it done before Monday or after it otherwise sad FC sach me bohat bohat sad hojaayegi
 
5th aur 7th ko nahi hoga!!!!
 
I have an exam on 5th and I have a wedding to attend on 7th!!!!!
 


Kahin Raj ki marriage me to nahi jaana hai na? LOL LOL LOL
 
Nahi its my cousin's wedding!!!!!!
 
Actually my mom's cousin's daughter's wedding!!!!
 


I was joking as i knew your are not going to attend that. LOL LOL LOL
 
 
Never ever!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch
 
 
 
 
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I didn't like Dabang at all, chahe typical Hindi movie hi ho, i didn't feel Salman acted nicely in the movie. I was feeling that he was over reacting.
And no much scope for Sonali there too.
But MNIK was really different, beautiful concept, lovely performance and natural acting, well treated too.
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41042

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I didn't like Dabang at all, chahe typical Hindi movie hi ho, i didn't feel Salman acted nicely in the movie. I was feeling that he was over reacting.
And no much scope for Sonali there too.
But MNIK was really different, beautiful concept, lovely performance and natural acting, well treated too.
 
 
Exactly!!!!
 
I hope SRK gets a National Award for it just like Tom Hanks had gotten one for Forrest Gump!!!!
 
But I doubt it!!!!
 
As it is after Arjun Rampal got one, I have no respect for National Awards!!!!!
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Yes guys I have to agree with you there. SRK certainly had done a really gud job in MNIK and Salman in Dabangg was somewhat annoying.

He just did an over the top of what he had already done in Wanted which was really gud but in Dabangg it wasn't 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41042

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Nice pics Yazh, pretty and lovely place. Clap Clap Clap

Kaash he has chosen this place to marry with Priyanka.

Whatever i am happy for his personal life.Smile Smile Smile

 
 
Agar woh Priyanka se shaadi kar raha hota naa, I would have danced all day long with joy on that day!!!!!
 
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b


Exactly!!!!
 
I hope SRK gets a National Award for it just like Tom Hanks had gotten one for Forrest Gump!!!!
 
But I doubt it!!!!
 
As it is after Arjun Rampal got one, I have no respect for National Awards!!!!!
 
 
 
 

Now why did Arjun get it???????

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1195   Views: 42600

-Priya- 1195 42600 28 April 2011 at 5:12pm by Katalicious
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Rabi.   Replies: 1205   Views: 63984

.Rabi. 1205 63984 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm by raheelu
*|Ranbir-Priyanka|* aka $RanKa$ FC Join In

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 62   Views: 6180

safeplacetoland 62 6180 10 October 2010 at 1:39am by RanKat-rox
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 1199   Views: 56249

Sara_DONT_ASK 1199 56249 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 51609

kanak1309 1206 51609 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index