Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ - Page 106

Posted: 13 years ago
RK ki marriage news ki hi vajah se us k baare me kuch pata bhi chal jaata hai varna i don't think ki aise kuch pata chalta bhi nahi.
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

How can they as the lead is not better in looks but still they want to show her beauty queen, so how's that possible to make Pri look better than her? 😛 😛 😛

Exactly!!!!!

The leads nowadays are all like that!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Exactly!!!!!

The leads nowadays are all like that!!!!!

Now when Hiten Tejwani is going to enter in the show for Cameo i don't think we are going to have Sam scenes there.
Are koi baat nahin atleast kuch decent to hoga os show me dekhne laayak
Originally posted by oliveya

Rajeev Khandelwal to get hitched

Kunal M Shah, MUMBAI MIRROR, Jan 31, 2011, 11.06am IST

That's right girls, February 7, 2011 is when Rajeev Khandelwal will tie the knot with his girlfriend of two years, Manjiri Kamtikar.

And the wedding will be close to a fairytale one. The hunk plans to marry her beloved at a fort near Jodhpur. But it will be a close friends and family affair.

A source close to the actor said, "Rajeev hails from Rajasthan and he loves the cold weather there. That's exactly the reason why he chose a wedding in Rajasthan.

Although the venue is not disclosed yet, it will be a private ceremony at a fort near Jodhpur. Around 400 people will attend the two-day celebration.

On February 6 there is a sangeet ceremony. The girl hails from Mumbai and her family will fly down to the venue. Out of B-Towners, only a few close friends of Rajeev's will be present."

The actor apparently plans to host a reception once he is back in Mumbai. Though he remained unavailable for comments, our best wishes will surely reach him.

i know  u are not interest  for RK wedding .......but sorry guys i have post .....rk wedding news in here 🥱

And for Sangeet dance no's are sheela ki jawani and munni badnam huyi bye RK's dear Saali shahiba.....
Originally posted by arwa72

Are koi baat nahin atleast kuch decent to hoga os show me dekhne laayak

yeah but for only two weeks maximum. 😕 😕 😕
Originally posted by kads_8302

And for Sangeet dance no's are sheela ki jawani and munni badnam huyi bye RK's dear Saali shahiba.....

Hi kads,may i know who is RK's dear saali sahiba? 😕 😕 😕
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hi kads,may i know who is RK's dear saali sahiba? 😕 😕 😕

Mamta Kamtikar....Elder sister of Manjiri..!
Originally posted by esha143

Mamta Kamtikar....Elder sister of Manjiri..!

Is she popular or do we know her? 😕 😕 😕
Hell no 😆!!Why do u even think she's popular....its just that she has a FB account where she has stated that she'll be doing a number on Sheila Ki Jawani for her sister's sangeet....