Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: oliveya

Good News guys...........yipeeeeeeeeπŸ₯³veritka. esha ,arwa  and all of u 
soundtrack is set to relase on 5th of august
So says this site
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movies/cast/14382/index.html

Let it be released first otherwise i don't think i am gonna believe it.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwa72

I actually liked the last line of this interview where she said

"Priyanka loves to carve a role which others wud love to play" 

This shows her confidence in herself. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
awaazilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

This shows her confidence in herself. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Yes it definitely does which is clearly the best attitude na if she wants to get further anywhere
Vartika07 thumbnail

Yes it definitely does which is clearly the best attitude na if she wants to get further anywhere

Vaise as Shaina said she has already did a g8 & unforgettable job as being Naina πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ but to be in the T.V. industry for long she needs some more such type of roles. 😊 😊 😊
awaazilicious thumbnail
Yes I guess u are right abt that but atleast she ddi appear back unless someone we know who unfortunately isnt seen anywhere
Vartika07 thumbnail

Yes I guess u are right abt that but atleast she ddi appear back unless someone we know who unfortunately isnt seen anywhere

She took a right decision by coming back on TV & i don't know why my gut feeling is saying that kahin same thing RK k saath bhi na ho? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
awaazilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

She took a right decision by coming back on TV & i don't know why my gut feeling is saying that kahin same thing RK k saath bhi na ho? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You never know

either way I'm just interested in seeing him in action onto the screen as off screen bohat sun liya or dekh liya
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes wishing to see him onscreen,even if it is on TV,is not too much to ask from him now,is it?That too since none of his movies are releasing to quench our thirst to see him in action....
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rajeev Khandelwal to get hitched

Kunal M Shah, MUMBAI MIRROR, Jan 31, 2011, 11.06am IST

That's right girls, February 7, 2011 is when Rajeev Khandelwal will tie the knot with his girlfriend of two years, Manjiri Kamtikar.

And the wedding will be close to a fairytale one. The hunk plans to marry her beloved at a fort near Jodhpur. But it will be a close friends and family affair.

A source close to the actor said, "Rajeev hails from Rajasthan and he loves the cold weather there. That's exactly the reason why he chose a wedding in Rajasthan.

Although the venue is not disclosed yet, it will be a private ceremony at a fort near Jodhpur. Around 400 people will attend the two-day celebration.

On February 6 there is a sangeet ceremony. The girl hails from Mumbai and her family will fly down to the venue. Out of B-Towners, only a few close friends of Rajeev's will be present."

The actor apparently plans to host a reception once he is back in Mumbai. Though he remained unavailable for comments, our best wishes will surely reach him.

i know  u are not interest  for RK wedding .......but sorry guys i have post .....rk wedding news in here πŸ₯±

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

You never know

either way I'm just interested in seeing him in action onto the screen as off screen bohat sun liya or dekh liya

Vahi to aise hi action me rehta hai but we need him to be here on screen. I want him to achieve what he deserves but it's getting hard for him day by day.