Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yazh1

that is really sad, he waited for so many years to make a movie...was so enthusiastic about it like a child and then the delay and uncertainties... 

all we can say it's luck no one can say anything for this.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

hello Shraddha....nothing's ON here...everything is only OFF.....Rajeev is getting married in less than 2 weeks,a big OFF...his movies are no where to be seen r heard,another big OFF....he is not anywhere in news except for his marriage[which is an Off in itself 😆]is also an OFF...so basically u see everything is OFF OFF  n OFF.....😆....Okay don't think that I have gone crazy now...lol !

everything is off here but still we manage to say it in on 😆 😆 😆
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hi ashi .. i am doing good ... how are you doing?

hi esha ... how are you?

hey i dont think his marriage news or his marriage is off .. but i am very happy for it ... b coz thats his personal life and one that had to happen so its happing .. and about his movies his working hard for his movies .. he is an actor so he cant say when it will come ... his work to act in a movie to its best  which he is doing ... rest is lets see when the flim makers get them on screen .... many times it happen ... but i hope to see him soon ... he is happy with his work and his personal life .. i am happy with that ... thats not in his hand when movie will come on screen but he must be also unhappy after his so much hard work he is not been seen ... we are just talking .. he had work ... be in his place and see ... but still he is so postive ..so so much postive ... thats rajeev ...

it's not like that we are not happy for his personal life but we are just saying that his professional life must improve with his personal life which is very necessary for this materialistic world. If he will not get proper success he will be frustrated soon and after marriage your successful carrier is the most important thing to you. 😛 😛 😛
😊
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Credit goes to RBO Forum.

She is looking beautiful in this pic.

I loved her at the concert!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

She was very good!!!!!

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I loved her at the concert!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

She was very good!!!!!

White shade always suits her na? 😉 😉 😉
Shaina_b thumbnail

White shade always suits her na? 😉 😉 😉

Always!!!!😉 😳

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

it's not like that we are not happy for his personal life but we are just saying that his professional life must improve with his personal life which is very necessary for this materialistic world. If he will not get proper success he will be frustrated soon and after marriage your successful carrier is the most important thing to you. 😛 😛 😛
😊

.............................omg ! vertika ........u are right 👏...i completely agree with u .....

but yaarrrrr ........ i  am  very worried him.....i do not  know  yar
                                                               what's wrong with him......i am soo scared  for his .  future ..career in bollywood .............plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me something......i  feel sooo much pain 😵
plzzzz yaar we all pray to God for rajeev success... i am very worried himm😭
😭😭 ...
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Oh oliveya don't be hyper dear everything will be fine but let any of his movie be released soon.
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh oliveya don't be hyper dear everything will be fine but let any of his movie be released soon.

thanks yaarrrrrr  this for u my friend vertika
Shaina_b thumbnail
This dress is good but they really should have made Sam wear something stylish for the concert!!!!!