Immortality Blues ~Rajeev Priyanka FC~ - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by arwa72

Thanks very much Vertika for loving them 

It was the first one that I made including four different characters and I'm glad it worked out well 

This is more interesting as i love Naina as Sheena. 😳 😳 😳
Originally posted by arwa72

Hehehe yeh she got rather too hyped up 

But now i feel only when any of his movie gets released and it gets success that can only hype us. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by esha143

Asking such questions is part of his job which he did well at that time....but seeing his reluctance in talking regarding his personal life I thought he may be the 'Shy Guy' type of person....😊...and yes hes got the most awesome blush for a man....I never saw man till now looking so adorable while blushing !!

A yes, very true, to your first line... But he did it in a mature and sensitive way, a shy and squeamish person would not have been able to do it this good....

and he likes keeping his private life private does he not.... But he has told something about the way the relationship progressed right from the first time he spoke of her more than two years back...
Originally posted by yazh1

He asked the most daring and outrageous sex questions asked on

indian television without even batting an eyelid so why think he is shy or this πŸ˜³.

But hes got the most awesome blush....πŸ˜ƒ doesn't he...

No doubt he has that and the smile is other thing too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

He asked the most daring and outrageous sex questions asked on

indian television without even batting an eyelid so why think he is shy or this πŸ˜³.

But hes got the most awesome blush....πŸ˜ƒ doesn't he...

Yes he did. If u look at it that was the only thing he asked actually and there wasn't one person who hadn't had an extra marital affair or who hadn't become pregnant when they weren't ready.

It was his smile and blush which had caught my attention initially πŸ˜Š

He must be the world's best blush(er)
and even the world's most beautiful cry(er).

We hate seeing  a man cry in real. 
A man can get his eyes moist or have his eyes fill up and can even accept a single small tear roll down... (nothing more)

But the image of a man crying  and that too good looking man looking good while crying is so good is it not..

It is sure to win women audience... and he knows how!!!! 

Yeah Yazh, in real life it seems horrible if a man cries but watching him crying on T.V. seems he is really a magician and after that i have no words to say anything . 😳 😳 😳

arwa my net is awful so could not see your VM completely. Liked what i saw...

that scene where he walks in all black and sat on that road side and cried sealed it for me...πŸ˜ƒ
The previous scene got me interested and this was so good...

the previous scene was the one where he stares and glares and gets so angry at kashish in same all black.

Saw some more of the VM seeing that scene where he sits on the ground and cries and gives that hard kick for the first time... πŸ˜ƒ

You managed to watch the best parts of the VM πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes those scenes I used because of the passion it had in them. Sujal's very attributes was his body language especially his eyes which said a lot whilst he chose to remain mute most of the time 
Hey congratulation to everyone for completing 100 pages of this FC.πŸ₯³πŸ˜

πŸ₯³
Originally posted by suhana_dixit

Hi Arwa
This was just mindblowing..πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it completely😊

Hey Suhana thanks for liking it a lot 
Originally posted by esha143

Asking such questions is part of his job which he did well at that time....but seeing his reluctance in talking regarding his personal life I thought he may be the 'Shy Guy' type of person....😊...and yes hes got the most awesome blush for a man....I never saw man till now looking so adorable while blushing !!

He couldn't deny that and when he had joined the show he knew that which kind of questions he has to ask there and he did it brilliantly and i liked him there. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

He is really adorable in that blush and killer smile. 😳 😳 😳