Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh1

yes he and his movie are all over and they showed a small clipping of aamir in a segment about NOKJ in NDTV. 

Read a few reviews....one talked about the symbolic scenes, remember he used so many aamir...

the rough handling the baby, the monkey, the cafe heaven on that final ride... and the national geographic clipping...

So was it kumarakom...😊 

And he must be busy shooting for his film... 

No !! Kumarakom is too crowded.....scenery se zyada we see houseboats there....We went to Allapey Backwaters....Its better and Quieter and less commercialized...! The perks of being a localite.....you always have inside information abt the best place to go toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Welcome back Vandu .

Missed you .

Yes I was also wondering the same - was Rajeev invited  at all .

Hi Su !! *hugs*
My worst fear is....He was NOT !! M surprised Aamir Khan came....bachchan to ajkal goes anywhere n everywhere !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Was Aamir just  keeping up his dosti with Rani?πŸ˜• Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I think he didn't do that previously and now he is getting good appreciation for NKJ, that was unfair but many people loved Raj's work in that movie na and he got appreciation with critics too.

Perks of having established Actresses in the film !!
Last film had no actress....this film has 2 actreses and no actor...

Does RKG have a problem with having a lead pair in the film?? Or does he not wanna show romance.....coz having a pair means sum lovey-dovey scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

Does RKG have a problem with having a lead pair in the film?? Or does he not wanna show romance.....coz having a pair means sum lovey-dovey scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In that case may he have any problem as only Mahesh Bhatt has done masters in it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arwa72

Yes I have used photo bucket this time 

Yes and I have to redo my share of the next FC as well!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Thankfully I think I have a word file copy because I have forgotten what I had done exactly!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Is it SRK there? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Who else does my world revolve around??πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Waise isse yaad aaya they showed Aryan Khan shying away from cameras at the airport!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Shaina_b thumbnail

Jeez Guys...!

Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!

Exactly!!!!!

But this movie will definately take him places!!!!

And where is Rajeev with the same first movie??Nowhere!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Hi Su !! *hugs*
My worst fear is....He was NOT !! M surprised Aamir Khan came....bachchan to ajkal goes anywhere n everywhere !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Was Aamir just  keeping up his dosti with Rani?πŸ˜•

Who cares??

By the way did you see SRK's interview on Koffee with Karan??

It was quite emotional!!!!!

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Who cares??

I dont....Curiousity got the better of meπŸ˜†

By the way did you see SRK's interview on Koffee with Karan??

No Ya !! Was in Kerala na ! Only managed to Catch a small bit of it where he talked about not knowing how to keep friends and how he has lost trust after his parents didnt cum back to him when he called them to come back over their dead bodies...😭😭

It was quite emotional!!!!!

U kidding me.....I was crying......and family was laughing at me....Uhh...Well...M a basket case anyways😭😭😭....U shud see me reading "Chicken Soup for the Soul".....I cry after every story....Crying breaksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail

That may be the case!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†