Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

for all those who are like me and do not know....this is mrinalini sharma. His other co star in Soundtrack..

Some time earlier she had tweeted that she got burnt, baked and excited on a isolated island near bangkok while shooting for
Soundtrack.
She also said he is a "very very good actor"

Apurv nagpal the producer had said that he is " very impressed with rajeev khandelwal, it was nice to see him in action in bangkok, and got some great  shots of rajeev, and that the film is looking good...".

Shaina you made a nice post about soundtrack😊... Hope we get to see it soon...

yazh. thumbnail
If ashi was here she would have given one more "Meh" for this...😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

This deleting business has made a mess of IF!!!!!

yes more than 90% people has lost their creations
Vartika07 thumbnail

Yeah we had to give rank 5 according to our choice in the male catogory and female category!!!!

Needless to say my number is the one who is always at number one!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Is it SRK there? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

God help us!!!! 

Don't tell me your fics will land up like that with no kids being born in the normal way and kids born from someone else, brought up by someone else!!!!!

yeah and at last they will find out whose son/ daughter are they and they are avtaar of any lord. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Jeez Guys...!
Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwa72

Yes Shaina he was the cutest for sure and God knows when he shall be born

Anyways this is last time I've done the first page again

agar ab isne hame crodit kiya to phir hum swayam is FC ko mrityu dandh denge πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Vaah typical mahabharat effect has been started after the effect of Vampires πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yazh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Jeez Guys...!

Rajkumar Gupta is all over the place with "No One Killed Jessica"....I mean Amitabh and Aamir made appearances at the Premiere...

Was Rajeev even invited??? Did he show up?? I got no clue....Just returned after a New Year Eve at the Backwaters of Kerala....Was blissfully clueless about IF at the Houseboat !!

I think this film will take Gupta places.....He has a shot to get into the big league.....Productions like Aamir Khan's,YRF and Dharma....Hope he doesnt get into Aamir's tho...Aamir will just ghost direct it and change everything like he always does and hog on all the credit !!

yes he and his movie are all over and they showed a small clipping of aamir in a segment about NOKJ in NDTV. 

Read a few reviews....one talked about the symbolic scenes, remember he used so many aamir...

the rough handling the baby, the monkey, the cafe heaven on that final ride... and the national geographic clipping...

So was it kumarakom...😊 

And he must be busy shooting for his film... 
Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

Jeez Guys...!

Welcome back Vandu .

Missed you .

Yes I was also wondering the same - was Rajeev invited  at all .
Vartika07 thumbnail

Jeez Guys...!

I think he didn't do that previously and now he is getting good appreciation for NKJ, that was unfair but many people loved Raj's work in that movie na and he got appreciation with critics too.