Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

FF: Bas Ek Pal, chapter 3, pg 4 (Page 4)

DIYA- Goldie
DIYA-
DIYA-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
as always its wonderful.....waiting more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
awesome megs its wonderful
so my anurag is geniusLOLthats nice
thanks for pm
continue soon
waiting for more pagal onu scenes
you are great writer
do continue soon
keep sending pm plzz

IndigoBlues

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Simply awesommm Clap
Lovely update Megs too gudThumbs Up
Keep it up
Luv
Maha

IndigoBlues

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
megzz.....fabulous...StarStarStar...i dont have enough words....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming....anu with specs...Day DreamingDay DreamingDancing....
and thanks ,megzy for the long one..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. still i want more...Wink...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
cant wait for the next updateEmbarrassed..till then..Day Dreaming

Edited by deeps07 - 03 January 2011 at 12:23am

IndigoBlues

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Taani fightin for Onu.. Believe me noone can do it better than herBlushingLOL so Onu is coming back..awww, he is a chashmish..Blushing Imagine kar karke hee Im toh blushing..BlushingSillyLOL so Onu wondering if Taani still remembers him.. Just cant wait for their first meeting..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

-5-

'Taani Bannerjee, you don't want to be late for your first day of the last year of college!' Kiran Sharma, her best friend shouted.

'As usual talking in paradoxes,' Taani quipped, as she skipped down the stairs of her house, munching on a sandwich and juggling a pile of books on one hand simultaneously.

'Dude, you should join the circus-they'll call you the Many-Handed Taani' Kiran joked as they made their way out of the house.

'Don't forget, I'm playing Cupid between you and Robby Ganguly. So no need to act smart with me,' Taani threatened. Kiran gasped in mock horror. 'I do not like that idiot. It was just a childhood crush.'

'Uh-huh,' said Taani rolling her eyes. She raised an eyebrow as she saw Kiran's long Mercedes waiting in front of them, its black exterior shining in the sunlight. 'So Daddy Dearest brought you another car?'

'I hate him,' said Kiran exasperatedly. 'He can't buy my love.' Both Taani and Kiran were, well in a way fatherless-Taani's father had died of a brain tumour when she was fifteen, and Kiran's parents were divorced. That is why Kiran was attached to Taani-not only because the middle-class Taani offered stability to the wild child rich girl Kiran, but also because they both knew what it was growing up kind of alone. Taani was the poorest of their clique, but the one Kiran liked the most.

Taani wasn't really interested in being popular. She enjoyed having friends, but she'd only felt real friendship towards two people-Anu, who had gone away to boarding school, and Kiran.

She slipped into the car, and settled down into the plush seats. Luxurious things still made her awkward-she had decided even if she became famous as a singer, music would be her only priority.

-6-

Anurag Ganguly was dying for luxury on the other side of town.

The driver was late, and the sun seemed to be giving its full strength on him. He felt like he would die of thirst and despair. He cursed himself for not having said he would come home by himself. But his mother had insisted that a car come to pick him up.

Finally he decided to hitchhike-if he stood there any longer, he would eventually faint, and end up getting stampeded by the crowd of people at the railway station. Getting trampled on the first day of college? Not a bad idea, but he preferred asking someone for a lift. He hoped that the driver wouldn't panic on not finding him there-he would phone that idiot later.

'Hey,' he said, reaching his hand out, 'I need a lift.'

A black Mercedes pulled to a stop near him.

'Ooo..handsome!' Kiran exclaimed as the power windows scrolled down. Taani strained her eyes to see. In the sunlight, she could only make out a pair of spectacles that could not hide the intensity of hazel eyes. They reminded her of volcanic magma. She had met only one boy in her life with coloured eyes-and that was Onu. But this could not be Anurag, he was too thin.

'I have to go to the Institute of Management, Kolkatta..can you help me?' he asked. Kiran exchanged looks with Taani. Taani looked upwards for help. Trust Kiran to fall in love with a stranger.

'Hop in,' squealed Kiran. Anurag got inside and seated himself next to Taani. Taani immediately felt uncomfortable, hoping her mother would never get to know that she was sitting next to a strange boy currently.

'So, where you girls going?' he asked.

'Institute of Performing Arts..she's learning music, and I'm learning dancing,' said Kiran, batting her eyelashes coyly. Anurag was taken aback. He wasn't used to girls flirting with him-after all his school had been only for boys.

'Even I have a best friend who likes music,' he said, ignoring Kiran, and looking at Taani instead. She looked normal, if not a bit snobby.

Like I care, Taani thought. She did not show her indifference on her face-instead she just gave Anurag a patronizing smile.

Soon the car came to a halt as it reached Anurag's college. 'Thanks for the lift,' he said, flashing a dazzling smile. Kiran looked like she had been struck by lightning.

Taani breathed a sigh of relief. Laboni would kill her if she came to know of this. 'You're welcome,' she said sweetly.

And they both went their separate ways…but this was just a slight breeze compared to the whirlwind awaiting them…

---

Please comment. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07PratameshDaffodileeisomersTani91SunShine_ACurlylocks

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Awwww...what a cute first meeting...Embarrassed I like Kiran, she's a wonderful contrast to Taani...kind of like the contrast I saw between the America-returned Onu and Taani...the Onu-Taani meeting had just the right amount of nok-jhok...Big smile

IndigoBlues

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
wow first meeting was perfect and cute
awesome update megs
but why so short
plz update a long one net time
waiting for next part