Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

alive just 2 meet u-sajan ff pg 33 (Page 31)

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstar

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Superb...cont soon dear n thnx for the PM

mohit_rockstar

mohit_rockstar Senior Member
mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hello guysHug
I am sorry that after a long period of time i m back bt i m back 4 d goodSmileI missed all of you..and thanks for liking my work--and also for commenting..and i m sorry if i have missed some 1..

guys i know m very irregular in updates n all bcoz of which some of u may have lost interest..soo ppl who want 2 be added in the pm list plz hit the like tab on the  fresh pm list below so that d new list is created and my work is easier..Embarrassed
i hope u guys understand and if by chance i have hurt any1 thru this i m sorry...it was not intentional..m saying this coz i m not very gud in expressing myself..so a short note..thanks now i shall stop my bakwaas n go on with d updateSmile
Thanks for reading and plz do hit the like button or comment
Regards and love
PalakSmile

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 28 August 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7taniya_dostiiSwaNia_2-desiresoul-KuchBhiMatBol..Ambika..SandCastle...-Ayesshhaa-..-CreativeSoul-..Enchanteur..sarunlicious..

mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
PM LISTSmile

sweetsurabhi94
anjali_12
Ambika
preety88
Shafoo
Swania_2
mysterygirl
sajanlove3
aashizin
sashazmohit
ekta_monaya
Sanzz
ruvy                    
Tania92
saduf
Ayesha_luvsajan
1gunjan7
gnaneswari
hiii

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 05 September 2011 at 6:29am

mukitzzgnaneswariSwaNia_11gunjan7Anjali_12SwaNia_2SandCastle.KuchBhiMatBol..-Ayesshhaa-....Enchanteur..-CreativeSoul-sarunlicious..

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
add me in n plz update fast! N fast means fast palak madam hehe

mohit_rockstar

mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Part VIII

Both were too embarrased to face each other  just turned away..and went towards their room..Gunjan was sobbing,,,
((Yeh maine kya kiya,gunjan kya tum bhool gayi ki tumahri shaadi ho chuki hai?tumhara ek pati hai?tum usse pyaar nai karti par iska matlab yeh nai ki tum apne dayare ko paar karo..par yeh ehsaas jo kuch bhi hain..isse rokna hoga..isse bhoolna hoga..haan yahi sahiin rahega))

Samrat was too shocked to say or to think anything...both were n their rooms and it was still raining..samrat thot of making coffee and thot that he wld c d condition of gunjan as well..so he moved towards the kitchen

The Kitchen

Samrat as soon as he entred the kitchen was shocked..he saw gunjan making coffee...he was just staring atthis angel who was soo caring..nice as after soo much of awkwardness a girl wld usually throw tantrums(acc to him)))bt she was different
its true that in order to be unique from others u need to be different
But in todays world,"Being good is being different
samrat was soo much lost in her that he couldnt see that gunjan was uncomfortable with those gazes and staring..gunjan just said AHEM..which in a conscious bought back samrat from his fantasy world...

Aap yeh coffee le lijiye,,its very cold((gunjan said forwarding the cup with her hand to samrat..samrat was too lost in her,,he moved his hand forward and his hand collided with hers..and the feeling ran down their spine..passed a current in their whole body and they shared a cute eyelock.)).Day Dreaming

A thunderstorm bought the two from sharing eyelocks..it seemd as if the sky wanted themm to talk n share less eyelocksLOLbt lil did they noe that eyes and expressions talk more than words do..Smile

Th-a-n-k- -Y-o--u.. murmured samrat..
You are welcome gunjan said breaking her voice

Good nite((samrat said as they didnt have anything to talk abt and the ice had to be broken))

Gunjan passed a small smile 2 b polite and moved toward her room..
samrat just stood there
it seemed as if this angel had taken his life away..
Dude..agar yeh bhi tere tarah tere liye kuch feel karti hain toh yeh zaroor peeche moodegi...
PALAT
PALAT
PALAT

and she turned ina most simple adorable way which may take off any man on a trip 2 paradise...and passed a smile...
and went off..bt that awkwardness was still there,,
Dude kuch tohh karna padega..i cant speak infront of her but atleast i can write yes..that wld be perfect..and with his milloin dollar smile..he moved towards his room..and the rain continued ..

________________________________________________________________________-
This much for today plz..i ll again updt tomoroow nost probably..sorry for a short updt..i hope u guys liked the thought in red..plz do lemme noe either good or bad..and plz read the note before this update and after the update...and hit the like button..thanks:)
Love
Palak

Precap-Sajan become Friends((i have changed the storyline..i hope its okk...do let me noe))

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 28 August 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ruvygnaneswarishruti-loveAnjali_12SwaNia_11gunjan7taniya_dostii-desiresoul-KuchBhiMatBolSwaNia_2sadufpreety88SandCastle.Shafoo-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-...VanishingDream..Enchanteur..aashizinsarunlicious..

mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Guys i hope u all liked this update..i wrote a poem for someone special in my life..he hasnt entered my life yet but still i feel connected to him..some ppl may say that i have gone insane and its impractical bt trust me its a beautiful feeling..so i wanted to post the poem the rain sequence is in this situation n i feel that theres a strong connection between us and the rain which connects me to him..and sorry if any1 felt bad..comments are welcomed...Smile

Remembering you 
Makes me smile 
And this smile
Makes God
To shower his blessings
In the form of Rain
which makes me realise
Though faraway
We are still Connected,
To 
Each Other
When I see this Rain,
my smile broadens
and I,
Dream On,
About US
And I feel
If its so good
To be with you
In my dreams
How would it be
To be 
With You
In Reality
I forget
The Difference
Between
Dreams and Reality
And just remember one thing..
That is USSmile

i hope u all liked itSmile

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 28 August 2011 at 1:53pm

gnaneswariSwaNia_11gunjan7Anjali_12SwaNia_2SandCastle.-desiresoul-..-Ayesshhaa-....Enchanteur..-CreativeSoul-aashizinsarunlicious..

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
fantastic update...cont soon

mohit_rockstar

Go to top