alive just 2 meet u-sajan ff pg 33 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
awsome do cont soon
and please add me to ur pm list
when u r goin to update life after marriage palak
Nice update. But, its very short! Liked the poem too. Please do cont soon. Thanks a lot for pm
Nice update
plz add me in
Tania92,  ruvy,  sajanlove3,  gnaneswari,  saduf,  SwaNia_1,  SwaNia_2,
,  aashizin,  preety88,  Shafoo

Thanks guys for commenting and liking my ff..m glad u all liked it n soorry that i coldnt comment individually..here goes d next part😊
 RECAP=she turned ina most simple adorable way which may take off any man on a trip 2 paradise...and passed a smile...
and went off..bt that awkwardness was still there,,
Dude kuch tohh karna padega..i cant speak infront of her but atleast i can write yes..that wld be perfect..and with his milloin dollar smile..he moved towards his room..and the rain continued ..

"Dear Gunjan,
i m sorry for whatever happened today bt it was not intentional..u must be feeling that m a creep but i dont how and why this happened..it was a mistake and m responsible for it..dont feel that i have lost respect for u but i have attained respect for you more..i know that my mistake is unforgettable and cant be forgiven..But if its possible then plz do,i dont noe i shld ask  u or no,cann u be my friend?see if its ok then only...if u think m worth it..i dont have any friends but i feel that u cld be a gr8 friiend...and if its a yes then plz leave a sign or a reply..i ll be glad abt that..
Thanks
Samrat

And he put in under d paper weight of the table...Next morning Gunjan went to the kitchen n observed a piece of paper under d paperweight..she looked arnd and picked it up 2 read it..
She read it n was pleased..how come he knew her soo well in just maybe 2 days or soo?She gained trust for him and he started respecting him more..
But what signal shall i give him that even i wld like  2 be his friend..gunjan thot to herself and then an idea struck her...

Breakfast
Gunjan made a ligjt breakfast and they had to leave as soon as possible coz they were late and maybe their families must be worried..
at the table both were silent bt was silent actually silent?
silence spoke
Their eyes spoke
Their expressions spoke
To each other?
Werent they perfect for each other?
Urmm..please cld u pass the pickle..gunjan asked..
Sure
and was took the bottle n was giving it to gunjan that he saw a chit and read it..and gunjan sat n watched his expressions

the chit read..
"Friendship is like a violin;the music may stop now,but the strings will last forever.."
So FRIENDS?
Samrat's face gleamed with happiness.his happiness knew no bounds..he just wanted to hug her..as music connected them both and this thot was soo perfect for them?
Gunjan also beamed with happiness..bt she didnt get another"yes"from him..so she looked at his eyes for an answer but samrat stood staring at her simplicity..
And with a smiling face and forwarding his hand..said FRIENDS FOREVER..right?
Yes..Gunjan forwarded her hand with a smile..and they became friends...

So were they going to be friends forever or DESTINY will change it to something else?

Thats for it for today..i have updated it..hope u all liked it..i ll update life after marriage soon..Waiting for ur comments😳
Love
Palak
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 12 years ago
Lovely Part :) ðŸ˜³ When Are You Continuing Your Other SaJan FF ?! Want To See If Gunjan & Her Baby Survive The Operation Or Not . Pleassshhh Do Update That FF ðŸ¤—
awesome update...cont soon

Awesome update. i liked it. sajan became friends!! wow! please give a long update next time. do cont soon. thanks for pm.

Edited by gnaneswari - 12 years ago
superb yaar!!!!bt do continue soon!!!!warna link hi chali jaati hain!!!!!