tanzeel
Posted: 13 years ago

Cont soon dear waiting for the dream seq😉

Posted: 13 years ago
 tht was sooooooooo cool part
Posted: 12 years ago
hate tht sheenah welll nice part
Hey palak, when r u updating? Its high time now. Please update as soon as possible
hello guys..i noe i m back 2 forum after a very veryyy long time..bt m back soo i m updatin this part..its small..bt i promise i ll try 2 updt a longer part..as m just back..so plz bear with me..thank u:)

Samrat started walkin towards gunjan..she felt uncomfortable bt was liking it,unknown to her'samrat just as he came close to her..gunjan closed her eyes'

Samrat's pov

I have never seen such a girl like her with such beautiful eyes,smile and most importanty her heart..she is soo very pure'ohh godd I cant resist her..she is sooo cutee..wish I had her in my life..he was moving closer to her'

Both cld feel each other's breath bt '

Wrong timimg'the thunder struck and both movd apart..feeling embarrassd,nice'samrat knew it was a nice feeling bt for gunjan it came as mixed'

Samrat---a---a---aa---gunjan,humm dinner karlein..

Gunjan'((thank god,he changed the topic))'haan main abhi laati hoon'

Ad she went away'

Samrat was waitin 4 her..he closed his eyes in the mean time gunjan was in the kitchen..he saw gunjan in his dream and she found samrat in her every thought'and this song in the bg sounded perfect for their feeling'

Samrat humed this song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAPcNPXVDQ&feature=related

Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere ' 4((he is looking at her))
Aankhein Teri - 2, Kitni Haseen((admiring her innocent eyes))
Ki Inkaa Aashiq, Mein Ban Gayaa Hoon((he imagines him touching her eyes and she closes her eyes and he is amazed))
Mujhako Basaa Le, Iname Tu((he is lost in her eyes and she as well))
(ishq Hai
Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere - 2) - 3

Ki Inakaa Aashiq, Mein Ban Gayaa Hoon
Mujhako Basaa Le, Iname Tu

Mujhase Yeh Har Ghadi, Meraa Dil Kahe((he prays to god nt 2 separte them))
Tum Hi Ho Usaki Aarzoo
Mujhase Yeh Har Ghadi, Mere Lab Kahe
Teri Hi Ho Sab Guftagoo((he finds the world complete with her))
Baatein Teri Itni Haseen, Main Yaad Inko Jab Kartaa Hoon(( she talking to him n he is just starin))
Phoolon Si Aaye, Khushaboo((eyelock))

Rakh Loon Chhupaa Ke Main Kahin Tujhako((they hug each other tightly))
Saayaa Bhi Teraa Naa Main Doon((they are getting married))
Rakh Loon Banaa Ke Kahin Ghar, Main Tujhe
Saath Tere, Main Hi Rahoon((they r taking the pheras))
Julfen Teri, Itni Ghani((her hair comes infront his face))
Dekh Ke Inako, Yeh Sochataa Hoon((and he enjoys it))
Saaye Me, Inake Main Jiyoon((wants the time to stay like that))
(ishq Hai
Maula Mere, Maula Mere Maula Mere, Maula Mere - 2) - 3

(meraa Dil Yahi Bolaa, Meraa Dil Yahi Bolaa,
Yaara Raaj Yeh Usane Hai Mujh Par Kholaa
Ki Hai Ishq Mohabbat, Jiske Dil Mein
Usko Pasand Karta Hai Maulaa) ' 3((and they live happily ever after))

Both were ost in each other'.they started coming closer not knowing that wat was happening..both wre together and that was the moment'they longed to touch each other'and as they started coming closer samrat softly kissed her on her lips and both had that immortal drink n both wre enjoyin tohether..bt the storm roared'and they broke apart'

Gunjan's pov

Godd..wat was I doing?ohh god wat have I done?i ve cheated on my husband mayank loves me soo much if I cant love him atleat I shold not betray him..this is wrong'I shld leave immediately..why it soo happens that when I m with him I lose ctrl over myself..i ve just met hi today and now this..how heap can I be?godd gunjan..lsn u ll stay away from him..the more u stay away from him the better it well be'yesss this ll be rite..and she ran away from there leaving an astonished samrat'

Samrat's pov

Ohh godd..yeh maine kyaa kar diya?kya soch rahi hogi ye mere bare me?ki mai kaisa aadmi hoon..main usse pyaar karta hoon..zaroori toh naii ki who bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho..and btw pyaar me ye sab thodi naa hota hai..mujhe pehle isse samajhnaa hoga..aur phir main apne pyaar ka izhaar karoonga par agar main abhi isse door rahoon phir hi theek rahega..ye judaii toh main sehan naii kar sakoonga..par door rehnaa hi sahin hoga'

Thts it for now...i noe its a short updt..plz bear with me..thanks for ur understanding:):)and yes plz feel free 2 comment without any bashin or any such activity..thanks 4 d same

and plzz dont forget 2 leave ur comments n press d like button:):)

LOVE

PALAK

precap-

Will their decisions help them to rip apart or again ll the future play its dice and get them together???

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 12 years ago
hey dear very nice part hon loved song sequence loved sajan's povs now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 
Nice Update... please do update soon .😊