Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Our show and forum's journey so far.Do Read.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hey All.Hug
I am up with a topic after long time.But I have been member of the forum since first.People who do not know me , I am Mahi.EmbarrassedNaam tu suna hoga gaano mein.ROFL
Anyways , coming to the topic.Lets observe pyar ki yeh ek kahani show and forum journey so far.
Before the show started people madly fell for the rocking chemistry of ViSu.EmbarrassedThe main reason everyone started to watch the show was ViSu.EmbarrassedThen when the show started came kabir and misha and the special bond between KaPi which lead many people to watch the show.Tongue
The story was superb,all characters were perfect at their place whether it was Abhay , Piya , Misha or Kabir.Embarrassed
Then came the maya track which reduced the track's fun to an extent.Still , you observe , pkyek has been best till date.The story , cast , chemistry between leads , friendship , group friendship , love , support and the list goes on.Embarrassed
And this is the reason pkyek now has the highest trp's and is among top 100 shows.Tongue
And also our forum ranking is going better day by day and now it is in Top 10's.Tongue
But this is not just because of that , but because of the tremendous love and support we have given to the show and forum.
So here you all deserve a hats off.Thumbs Up
Now coming to the forum.The most important factor regarding our forum is that we share a friendly atmosphere and we act as no enemies,we are like a family.EmbarrassedAnd I really wish , we remain like this till the end , and never let our peaceful forum to turn into bashing field.
But mind it , every group , every territory consist of positive and negative people , right and wrong people.So sometimes , we might receive bashing , but we should try our best to be one unity and friends and to just ignore when someone bashes.Embarrassed
So big congratulations to all of you who have contributed to the forum since the beginning.
And lets make pkyek in Top 5.
And please comment on Vivian , Sukirti , Priya and Vishal's page because our rockstars deserve such rank.

Cheerz,
Mahi.

P.S:Apologies for the long essay.LOL

Edited by Princezz22 - 30 December 2010 at 3:21am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamzshaggyscoobyPriyaThakurthk123rukhsana1995dee86BilliCat.ffkhan-Hiralious-IndigoBluesBeautifulDream.patakha-guddi_.mariam._readingworms.Charu21WeAimToPlease.Nabi.Akankshaa.-Rumi-shyams--sanchita--AmeresTheBlackJaguarpratsy.Jane..Befikreromaila

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Mahi.. Thanx for this tribute post.,
u have explain PKYEK journery very well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Soooooo nice topic Mahi.Hug

Yes, the forum is getting better day by day through beautiful topics like episode discussions, cute Abhiya poems(poem writers GR8 jobThumbs Up, and that's so all.

Just one request to the members who r new 2 this forum. Don't make such topics like "Hi, I am new." there is an introducing topic in each forum. You better introduce yourself there. We will surely welcome you warmly.Big smile

I hope the forum reaches into top 3 soon. Then day by day.......on no.1..!!

I like everything about this show specially Abhiya, Misha-Piya's friendship and yes........Chandeena!LOLHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..Charu21

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Soooooo nice topic Mahi.Hug

Yes, the forum is getting better day by day through beautiful topics like episode discussions, cute Abhiya poems(poem writers GR8 jobThumbs Up, and that's so all.

Just one request to the members who r new 2 this forum. Don't make such topics like "Hi, I am new." there is an introducing topic in each forum. You better introduce yourself there. We will surely welcome you warmly.Big smile

I hope the forum reaches into top 3 soon. Then day by day.......on no.1..!!

I like everything about this show specially Abhiya, Misha-Piya's friendship and yes........Chandeena!LOLHeart

Thanks farzana.
It was the friendly members and friends here which compelled me to make a tribute post to each and every pkyek member.Embarrassed
I think our forum is the most peaceful forum on star oneTongueand Insha-Allah it would be in future too.Tongue

Yup , everything is good in the show especially chandeena.ROFLROFL

Forgot to add something.
Regarding new members posting , maybe they aren't aware of the rules,so that's why and soon we will get dt to handle all this.Smile

@Nidi : Thanks dear!!Tongue

Edited by Princezz22 - 30 December 2010 at 3:06am

ffkhanCharu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Mahi wey thats d way Mahi wey!!!!!!! Hug   Heyy yaa my l'il doll.. Wink
Awesome post.. Clap Agree wid u for sure.. Thumbs Up
Just Love PKYEK n my PKYEKians!!!!!!!!  Muahhh Muahh Embarrassed Approve

ffkhan..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Mahi wey thats d way Mahi wey!!!!!!! Hug   Heyy yaa my l'il doll.. Wink
Awesome post.. Clap Agree wid u for sure.. Thumbs Up
Just Love PKYEK n my PKYEKians!!!!!!!!  Muahhh Muahh Embarrassed Approve

Aww sis u replied.ApproveI thought you will only press like button and not reply and then I am gonna bash you upAngryROFLROFLyou see I am so dangerousROFLROFLahan!!Mahi wayEmbarrassedforgot to add beside my name that naam tu suna hoga gaano or dramo mein.ROFLROFL
Yup , love pkyek and all my pkyek friends.EmbarrassedApprove

Charu21

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
A beautiful post
Im happy with the rise of the forum soon we will have the top spot
I try to comment on ViSu page everyday
Loving the friendly atmosphere here and pray it stays that way

..Armaania..Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hailaa!!! i m scared!!!!!!! LOL Thank God i replied!! Wink LOL!! 
Huummnn like button!! wait sare like buttons wapas le leti hun!! Evil Smile LOL

Yeah gaano n dramo mein sab me tera naam suna hai yaar!! ur name is a hit BG score!!! Thumbs Up Wink

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index