India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer's Honesty (Page 2)

Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
It's good he said sorry cuz he should't say that to shweta!
I really hate samirs ego at times.. he is a really akruuu

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11star_night

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by star_night

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by star_night

come on hw long can a person be patient???.Cry...he's always tried to keep his temper under control...remember he said once mein bura hote hue nahi dekh sakta.......i think he and shweta have been fair players in the BB houseClap

I respect your opinions but I think there is a difference between bure hote hue nahi dekhne aur dekhte hue bhi khud hi bura karna..

If he thinks he is being treated unfairly, then he has the right to oppose. (That's bura hote hue nahi dekhna) But by passing offensive comments or acting rude to someone is wrong. (That's khud bhi bura karna)

I like Sam for his good points but he proved to be quite disappointing this week!!

I agree with ur comments but just imagine hw long can a person control his/her emotions.??.....hw long can a person keep quiet???I believe he acted rude this week bcoz of dolly n khali...taali ek haath se nahi bajti.......always dolly provokes the fights she keeps on screwing khali and enjoys the output...y'day also happened the same thing she was laughing when khali n sameer were arguing i dont understand wht kind of enjoyment she get's doing all this????Shocked

That is what the WHOLE game is about. Controlling one's emotions without being fake. That is the basis of the judgment we make!

I know taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Both the people are equally responsible for starting the argument but who stretched it ? Sam took it to another level. Khali was at fault when Sam tried to discuss with him on the dining table and he said I am not talking to you. It was mean. Sam was at fault when he didn't do sit ups for Khali (we weren't shown so I am assuming he didn't) and even refusing to feed him food. Forget about who the person is. Why hold grudges? Fine. He is not a fake person and he cannot pretend to like someone. Good. But it was a task. Khali ki godi mein jaake toh nahi baithna tha. Khaana hi khila na tha. He had feed him twice before, ek baar aur sahi. It wouldn't have made him any smaller. Infact he would have gained more respect for showing keeping his personal problems aside.

Dolly does try to influence Khali but he doesn't ALWAYS get influenced. He hid ginger for Shweta which made Dolly upset. He nominated Sam and not Shweta otherwise Sam wouldn't have been nominated at all. That means Khali has brain too just uses it less than required. He needs to get outta that Veerji mode and stop defending Dolly everywhere which is what Sam does for ST too.

I think Khali didn't react to Dolly's constant instigations in this matter instead he told her to be quiet which was the right thing to do. Khali's reaction was very mature and respectful and I think he deserves to be praised for it. Even Ashmit reacted cooly to his footage. Sam would have reacted in a very negative manner if he was shown the video footage of people bitching about him cause he is a sensitive person. He cares for people who don't even deserve it.!!

Dolly is what she is. She said the same thing about Shweta infront of the housemates what she did in the confession room. Does all of them have the guts to give the EXACT reason for nominating each other in the living room as they give in the confession? NO. Which is why I like Dolly. Doesn't make her any right but she is NOT fake. She found it funny so she laughed. She felt it was wrong thus got angry. I admire that about her! Though she needs to control her emotions too like Sam. She can get too violent while angry or disgusting with trying to be funny.

Dolly instigating Khali is wrong. I do not support her there.

Sam is smart enough to have realized that BB is testing them but not smart enough to realize that he is failing it by being stubborn and arrogant. Sulking doesn't help either !! While Khali passed it by not giving in to the most wicked provocations.

You're welcome to disagree. I would more than appreciate !! Smile

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......I'm in stiches no words to express

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Sameer's sorry was da fakest sorry ever. How can any1 say dat he honestly apologised... Wen sum1 apologises he regrets his action, but da very next scene we see Sameer taking arrogantly nd back bitting against Khali.

I had long tym ago in 1 of my posts mentioned abt Sameer's wierd laughter, which is less of a laughter nd more of an insult 2 any descerning person Sameer is laughing at!

BTW I really want Dolly out dis week, as I just don't lyk her highly judgemenatl attitude.

Edited by sssshhh - 30 December 2010 at 4:22am
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICfire_gun

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

Sameer's sorry was da fakest sorry ever. How can any1 say dat he honestly apologised... Wen sum1 apologises he regrets his action, but da very next scene we see Sameer taking arrogantly nd back bitting against Khali.

I had long tym ago in 1 of my posts mentioned abt Sameer's wierd laughter, which is less of a laughter nd more of an insult 2 any descerning person Sameer is laughing at!

BTW I really want Dolly out dis week, as I just don't lyk her highly judgemenatl attitude.
I didn't said in my original post that he honestly apologized.. I said that he was honest in admitting in front of Sweta and Asmit that he apologized because he got scared if Khali may not punch him.. instead of pretending that he did so cuz he is a nice person..   
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@pooja speaking out frankly V see different side of everyone everyday so at the end of the day all r annoying no one is perfect.....i wud surely support.. Smile
_______
Humans are the most imperfect amongst the creatures in this world

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index