Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Save the last dance updt pg 9-4/1 (Page 6)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
that was simply beautiful Jakebhai.. I loved it! All the characters are superb! Please continue soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

that was simply beautiful Jakebhai.. I loved it! All the characters are superb! Please continue soon..
thank you, fizaben. So hows Rashi? ROFL
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Rashi, Gopi and Dhawal as Jake wants them to be! Great set-up. Looking forward to the conflict and resolution. BTW, I loved you other fiction. You sense of humour is fantastic. 

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Rashi, Gopi and Dhawal as Jake wants them to be! Great set-up. Looking forward to the conflict and resolution. BTW, I loved you other fiction. You sense of humour is fantastic.
thanks.. I have a fear that very soon ths ff mite take a comic turn..
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

hmm.. I have no problem with her as long as she is a loving sister to Gopi..

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

ROFL.. So u r the crazy gopi fan!
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

ROFL.. So u r the crazy gopi fan!

I watch the show for Gopi.. Gopi ka dushman mera dushman..lol

Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2

"..... and this is the best street of Ahmedabad." continued the cab driver who had been chatting ever since Jigar had started his journey towards DH. But Jigar was not at all interested in the drivers conversation. His mind kept wandering to the girl he had met at the terminal. The purple beauty! He was just just turning after a call to his mom to let her know about his safe arrival at the city when she had bumped to him. He had held her in his arm, which seemed so right. As if she was made just for him. The girl was stunningly beautiful. Her cascading tresses and pretty features mesmerized him. The moment she had opened her eyes , he found himself lost in them. this instant attraction was new to him. He didn't know how to react to them. But he had held himself from doing something he might regret later. Her voice when she spoke was just as beautiful as her.
It had taken him alot of will power to just walk away from her and not look back.

"would you like to visit the place sometime, sirjee?" asked the driver cutting into his thoughts. Visit what? He realized that he hadnt been paying much attention to what the guy was talking. He etter get a grip on his thoughts. He is here to decide whether to marry a complete stranger and the next he knew, he is drooling over another. something is really wrong with him.
"Sirjee...?" the driver asked again giving jigar a questioning look through the mirror.
"eh.. No, thanks." Jigar replied not even knowing to what question he had answered his denial.
Anyway soon he will reach DH and meet this Rashi and then he can make his decision.
"ok fine. I will give you my card. If you wish to visit the place just give me a call" the driver said. Jigar muttered an acknowledgment. And he relaxed back in his seat, his mind again taking him on a roller-coaster ride with the purple girl. Boy, the liquid eyes and silky tresses haunted him.

**********************************************************************************

"so when are you getting married?" Gopi asked Rashi and Rashi found herself stiffening. They were sitting opposite each other in a coffee pub sipping their drink while dhawal sorted some matters in the bank across the street.
"I am not getting married and you know that Gopi. so tell me about your friends a college" Rashi tried to cahange the topic. But gopi was not ready to leave the matter.
"That i will tell later. first you tell me what you are gonna do if Jigar Modi comes for you." Gopi queried
"I dont know" She really didnt know. she had been putting off the thought herself. What would she do indeed. She had never found anyone to really think about marriage. No man had ever made Rashi even slightly aware of her being a girl in need of romance. Well , untill today... no, she isnt going there again. Its enough that the face of a tall and sinewy man she barely knew before today  kept popping in her mind every time since their little encounter. She doesnt want another complication in her life. The man is best left to be forgotten.

Suddenly gopi's Cell phone beeped. Gopi read the message and Rashi found her sister blushing?
"Do i know the guy?" Rashi asked as a matter of factually
"No, not anyone you know" gopi said smiling and sipping her coffee.
"Care to tell me?" Rashi asked
"Not now. Its a long story and I want to rest before i speak to you about him."
"Hmmm, ok.Its your life. your....." Rashi started acting hurt
"Rashi ben..." gopi warned"dont even start that. You know i dont have any secrets that you shouldn't know"
Rashi shrugged and they both started laughing.
"lets get going before i fall asleep here" gopi said.
They paid the bill and made their way to the car.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crmsbr2499simran15upasana.diyacupid-strucksaomom-tellyaddict--Yuks-

Go to top