Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
still the deja vu....

but you have your own unique way bro... keep it up... will be waiting fro next chapter
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desisrock

Wow, Jakebhai, Raashi a purple beauty? Wah wah!!

And aag dono taraf lagi hai!!! Cool!! And what's Gopi's story?? Does she have an Ahem in her life?? Super cool!!

Great second chapter....now craving for the next but will wait patiently until tomorrow!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

gopi's is a long story.. ROFL.. I will update later.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

And.......she's back. Welcome home Diya!๐Ÿ˜†

dont u dare welcome her mom.. She deserve to be grounded. Irresponsible girl..
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

okkk... this is my 1st reaction after prologue... bhai kitne M&B ghol ke piye ho aap(how many M&Bs have you dissolved and drank) for this FF

didnt M&Bs try every possible way of romancing a gal? Thats why u feel ths as an M&B.. All those paperback i read bak then are stil fresh in my mind.. ROFL..
PS: Sorry todissappoint you, there wont be any "lm" scenes[:p]
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

i said sorry Bro.... its totally uncharitable of you, to go back on your word that you forgave me.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

still the deja vu....

but you have your own unique way bro... keep it up... will be waiting fro next chapter

thanks, karela.. Did you get the moral of the story? It is leave ur inhibitation aside and get a guy for yourself๐Ÿ˜‰
Rafeal. thumbnail
@di.. I forgive u but i stil want mom to ground u.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Sorry Dhikra, can't ground her this time.  Too happy she's back.  I've missed the bickering.๐Ÿ˜†  Hopefully Shelly will get back soon and our little family will be complete... <sigh>
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
@mom.. Yeah, miss our dear khaki too.. But atleast we knw why she is missing. But diya, she went away without a word. Hopefully she wont repeat it.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Chapter 3

Urmila was indeed worried for her daughter. She hadnt told Rashi yet of Jigar's arrival. The kids had arrived half an hour back and she had asked all the three of them to freshen up before she serve them dinner. Just an hour before their arrival, Jigar had reached the DH. If her calculation is correct, both Gopi and Jigar had been on the same flight. Hopefully her kids had missed him at the airport. But then they didnt know each other.
She had met her employers daughter only at his funeral. Hetal Modi had been a very polite lady, a lot like her father in looks. It was Chirag Modi who did the rituals coz Jigar had been abroad at that time. And what was Hetals excuse? Yes, Jigar was stranded. Its been a week now and she never expected that Jigar would ever come down to Ahemedabad. But mr. D had masterfully brought his grandson to DH even if it is after his death. Now that jigar was here, her daughter's future was at stake. She had to let rashi know about Jigars arrival before she find out herself. Urmila decided to go to rashis room before she come down for dinner.

**********************************************************************************

Rashi was just drying her hair when she heard a knock at the door. Must be Gopi who came to call her for dinner. She opened the door to find her mom, who looked clearly worried.
"Mom, anything wrong?" she asked her mom leading urmila by hand and making her sit on the bed.
"He is here. Jigar."her mom said.
Rashi was shocked as well as angry. Her bad! She had hoped that Jigar would never come. But she was wrong.
"oh. is he? then i must welcome him" She rose from the bed and made way for the door.
"No, dhikri..."stopped her mom"...not now. not today, tommorrow. He asked for you too. But i said that you will meet him tommorrow at breakfast"
"Why mom? Why not today? These things shouldnt be left untill tommorrow."
"But dhikri... He must be resting now..." said her mom.
"Is he in the master bedroom?" Asked Rashi
"Yes, But you are not going their now." her mom said firmly. But Rashi didnt pay any heed. she was already on her way to master bedroom.

Rashi knocked on the door. But only silence greeted her. She tried the knob and the door opened easily. She stepped inside. The suitcase lay on the bed wide open but the contents hadnt been removed yet. He must be in the washroom. She cant wait untill he took his leisure time in there. She was really mad. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind. How dare he not make it for Mr. D's funeral. He needs to be shot. She looked around. Atleast she must give him a "warm welcome". She went near the king size bed and started removing his neatly folded dresses from the suitcase and threw them on the floor followed by his shaving kit and wallet atd other things. Then she stormed out. But,  just as she was making  her grand exit a hand grabbed her, crushing her to hard, muscular bare chest.