Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:Save the last dance updt pg 9-4/1 - Page 3

namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very cool, Jakebhai!! Awesome start.....love that there is a FF based on Raji!! Very nice change......We need to meet THIS Raashi now!!

Please do continue and wishing you the very best for the new year!! Happy 2011!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desisrock

Very cool, Jakebhai!! Awesome start.....love that there is a FF based on Raji!! Very nice change......We need to meet THIS Raashi now!!

Please do continue and wishing you the very best for the new year!! Happy 2011!!

hey, thanks and same to you.. Where were u, mitaben? Busy with work and 2010? Lol
namziee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

hey, thanks and same to you.. Where were u, mitaben? Busy with work and 2010? Lol

Was traveling - on holiday in beautiful Australia!!! Had a hard time with internet access!!!

Rafeal. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desisrock

Was traveling - on holiday in beautiful Australia!!! Had a hard time with internet access!!!

Aha... i am in Perth, WA myself. just reached today... 😃
namziee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

Aha... i am in Perth, WA myself. just reached today... 😃

Nice... was there 2 years ago....the Oz land is beautiful.....Visited Tasmania this time....absolutely awesome!!!
Rafeal. thumbnail
Chapter 1

"why dont you drive faster, Dhawal bhai?" Rashi asked her cousin in frustration.
"Hey.. I am not Micheal Schumacher and neither is this a Porsche. Cant you see I'm doing my best in this traffic?" Dhawal replied nonchalantly. He was right. He was doing his best to reach the airport in time. But will Gopi buy that? No way, she will make both Rashi and Dhawal pay for their sin. Thats Gopi Pandey!
"Bhai, u know how Gopi is.. She will throw a tantrum if we are late to receive her" She was indeed getting impatient. its not good to keep her little sister waiting. to her, Gopi is still a child though Rashi knew that Gopi is smart enough to take care of herself.
"C'mon Rashi, we are almost there.. Relax! I know my sister, she will cool off as easily as she gets angry. And these days she is just too cool.. Its the Mumbai air!" dhawal exclaimed laughingly.

Rashi tried to relax. ts better to leave Dhawal to concentrate on the road. She looked out of the window. She was not impatient just because they are late to pick Gopi. A lot of her recent stress is owin to look after the Dinshaw inc. Why take her frustration on poor Dhawal bhai! He is already helping her a lot in managing the business and other responsibilities Mr. Dinshaw had left her.
Dhawal and Gopi Pandey! She cant believe a life without them. They were very much a part of her life from the day she remember. Her mom Urmila had looked after the three children single handedly. she had lived and worked at The Dinshaw house to provide for a proper upbringing of her children. Rashi doesnt even remember her father, Jithu Desai had left home in search of making fortune. And whether he made fortune or not is a mystery to everybody.

It was Mr. Jagnath Dinshaw who had been more of her mentor. The man had taught her the first lessons in business. He himself had been a lonely soul. And throughout the years Rashi had stayed at DH with her mom and cousins , she had bonded well with the old man who had looked upon her as his own grand daughter. she owed him a lot and thats the only reason why she never protested when he asked her to change her name from Rashi Desai to Rashi Dinshaw.

"About time!" Exclaimed dhawal breaking rashi's wandering thoughts. They had reached the airport.
"Bhai, you find a parking place. I will find Gopi and we will join you."
"Ji huzoor.." said dhawal with a mock salute.
Rashi just shrugged. She got out and made her way to the entrance. She was basically running and engrossed in her search for Gopi when she bumped into somethin hard. Or was it someone? She had closed her eyes just as she collided.It was indeed someone, she realized as strong arms formed a loop around her midriff to support her fall. She opened her eyes and found two beautiful eyes raking her face with some emotion she found alien to her. To the onlookers. they looked like two people in embrace.
She released herself from his embrace, making his hands fall to his side. But his eyes were still on her. It was hard to say what he was thinking as his face was emotionless,

"Look where you are going ma'm!" he said atlast clearly an advice not to repeat her mistake again.
"eh..i..i'm so sorry.. i was pre-occupied" she stammered. Whats wrong with her?

"whatever!" he muttered with a finality and walked off towards the exit picking his suitcase on the way.
Whole time Rashi found herself watching his movements when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulders.
it was Gopi. God, she had forgotten her kid sister.
"I am sorry, gopi.." she started.
"First of all you are late and now you are standing here as a statue.. I am very angry, Rashi ben" Gopi said with a mock anger.
" I am really sorry Gopi, you know the traffic.."
" Ok, i will forgive you on one condition. You will have to carry the bigger bag..."
"fine." agreed Rashi and nudged Gopi for fun. The girls picked up the suitcase and made it to the parking lot where Dhawal was waiting.

But they found thir brother flirting with a girl. Gopi went to him and dropped her suitcase in front. Rashi followed.
"why dont you put them in the car and drive us home, chauffer?" Gopi said with certain mock authority stressing on the last word.
Dhawal looked at her shocked and his companion just walked off angry.
"Did you have to spoil that?" he asked Gopi, clearly pissed at his sister for interfering with his little chat with the other girl.
"bhai, i am starving and really tired..." Gopi explained innocently which made Dhawal forget his anger.
"Yup, lets get going" Rashi said and made for the car. The other two followed.
Slowly their car started of towards DH , not knowing what awaits them at DH. Each to their own thought.

namziee thumbnail
Very cool, Jakebhai!! Nice to have another writer on the forum....Also very nice to have a different story!! Wonderful start of the year with a wonderful FF!! Cheers, Bhai!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
KYAKYAKYA! an FF by Jakebhai and I didn't know?!?! =O k moving on from the initial shock. i'll read this tomorrow morning I promise and then comment. I'm so dead right now. uff new years celebrations.

so until then.

reserved.

Happppyyy New Yearr!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏

Loved it Jake!  So your Rashi is the nice one, huh?😆
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jake stop giving us shocks. it was really nice and good.