India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

SAMEER V/S KHALI

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

I really liked Khali's calm behavior in response to that video and Sameer's remarks.. but I'm not sure about his thought behind this.. as he was talking to Dolly that "I have observed that only nice people reach the finals" so most probably he is controlling his anger just to be nice in eyes of people so that he could reach final.. so he is right but maybe unreal.. anyhow I still admire it.. 

On the other hand SAM was saying to Shweta that "What worst can happen than people will start disliking him and evict from the house" so now its beyond his control.. and he is being himself by not controlling anger anymore.. so he is wrong but real.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I feel Sameer no mare care about eviction.. he is totally fed up.. 
Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Just cause Khali is controlling his anger doesn't mean he is unreal... He just want to be calm n it's his test controliling his anger or something he said in big boss..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index