Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Aarushi attempts Suicide Written desc/link (Page 7)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the link. Really appreciate all the trouble you take to provide us with all the news.

Coming back to the link ,I am surprised that YKW still has so much attitude towards the only person who has stood by her which is her sister Prats.

What is happening ? I had the impression that after she finds out the truth she will be sorry and repent.

Anu

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Guruji slap aarushi.......amazing.

Thanks tanth for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

Thanks for the description and the links Thanths Smile

I truly want to know why they are so interested in dragging this track seriously everyone is aware of the outcome she will cry along with the Saxens we will have to tolerate yet another annoying event she will attempt to commit suicide though personally if that was a way to get rid of her quickly I would have to support her but as expected she will be unsuccessful cry some more, get yelled at by the professor be slapped once and eventually be accepted with open arms let's hope it ends there the sooner she is a prop again the better it is for us. Also I must add what was with the attitude towards prats the individual who supported a brat like her regardless of her behavior really she needs to exit the show as well !!!

Binnya..U seem to be very heated today ...Kya baat hai beta...aaj Sunnyiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nazar nahi aaye kya ?? LOL..

I would be happy if i dont see her for  few days...My eyes need some rest from  watching her involuntarily swinging body, her pouts..Ouch
Embarrassed Thanths no not heated just a bit frustrated with the current track Suniyaaa will be coming down this weekend to plan the engagement EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just happy Thanths I would be ready to party to be free of her for some time hope she gets some acting lessons  before showing up again she needs to work on her posture her dialogue delivery and so much more  !!

Congo's Beta !!!..My  heartfelt wishes to you both !!

Right now she is a raw clay ..she needs to work out on all front....even then I am not interested in seeing her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the link. Really appreciate all the trouble you take to provide us with all the news.

Coming back to the link ,I am surprised that YKW still has so much attitude towards the only person who has stood by her which is her sister Prats.

What is happening ? I had the impression that after she finds out the truth she will be sorry and repent.

Anu

Anu,

It is the continuation of y'days epi....the truth is still not revealed..

Welcome,Anu.The  pleasure is mine..
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Thanks for the description and the links Thanths Smile

I truly want to know why they are so interested in dragging this track seriously everyone is aware of the outcome she will cry along with the Saxens we will have to tolerate yet another annoying event she will attempt to commit suicide though personally if that was a way to get rid of her quickly I would have to support her but as expected she will be unsuccessful cry some more, get yelled at by the professor be slapped once and eventually be accepted with open arms let's hope it ends there the sooner she is a prop again the better it is for us. Also I must add what was with the attitude towards prats the individual who supported a brat like her regardless of her behavior really she needs to exit the show as well !!!

Binnya..U seem to be very heated today ...Kya baat hai beta...aaj Sunnyiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nazar nahi aaye kya ?? LOL..

I would be happy if i dont see her for  few days...My eyes need some rest from  watching her involuntarily swinging body, her pouts..Ouch
Embarrassed Thanths no not heated just a bit frustrated with the current track Suniyaaa will be coming down this weekend to plan the engagement EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just happy Thanths I would be ready to party to be free of her for some time hope she gets some acting lessons  before showing up again she needs to work on her posture her dialogue delivery and so much more  !!

Congo's Beta !!!..My  heartfelt wishes to you both !!

Right now she is a raw clay ..she needs to work out on all front....even then I am not interested in seeing her.
Thank you so much Thanths Hug

Yes I was surprised she felt we ever liked her I have nothing against her personally but I can't tolerate an individual at the center of attention who simply cannot act !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Tanthu! AArushi suicide???? Time to bring my AArk.

Adilwa!!

The Aark is ready !!!! ..what a piece of lovely news .it is the sweetest symphony to my ears...

Here Let me go and Pack Aarushi's bag for he ...and You are welcome to take her with you ...

Pssssssssst ...Take her with you to Vegas..u can exhibit her  and earn some dough !!
Lol if she comes to Vegas with me, I might put her on the table as my minimum bet, if they accept lol. LOLLOL pack her bags, but not her attitude!
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surbhisachwani

tanthya can u plss give the links for todays sbs segment where they say krishna is no1 joru ka ghulam

Surbhi..when does Krishna segment come ??
tanthya it came in the second half an hour of sbs

Go to top