Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Aarushi attempts Suicide Written desc/link (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

We need to find out why every track revolves around YKW these days. Maybe SBS can focus on that instead of silly stories.  Who is winding the toy, or pulling the strings to keep Arusia front and center on this show.  Just when we think we are done with her they string it along.

Her track with SCAM and he watch paint dry non-romance began in June 2010, which then moved on to KN-A marriage.  To keep her in the center of the show they have probably abandoned the Mathur family. Gaurav and IG had potentially good story lines. This character is running roughshod over every one else. After six months her acting still has a very long way to go. Are we expected to tolerate it until then.

With a prime time slot set to open up in Feb for another show to start airing on SP, hope POPS are not asleep with YKW at the wheel. What don't POPS understand about our simple statement.
WE WANT THE FOCUS ON YKW (AKA ARUSIA) TO STOP SHE CAN GO BACK INTO THE BACKGROUND.WE WILL EVEN SEND OUR COLLECTIVE BLESSINGS TO SEND HER AWAY TO GET TREATED FOR SUICIDAL TENDENCIES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS. Hope POPS realize that annoying the viewers will cost them.

How much longer are they going to torture us with the likes of her unacceptable acting.  It's been six months already. The actress also believes viewers will LOVE her once this track is over.

Komal has so much talent, her one geuninely vulnerable expression when Adarsh touched her cheek in Wed's episode brought tears to my eyes.  Why can't we see her track come front and center?

Absolutely !! why is this girl ignored ...she comes as a fill in girl  ??OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

We need to find out why every track revolves around YKW these days. Maybe SBS can focus on that instead of silly stories.  Who is winding the toy, or pulling the strings to keep Arusia front and center on this show.  Just when we think we are done with her they string it along.

Her track with SCAM and he watch paint dry non-romance began in June 2010, which then moved on to KN-A marriage.  To keep her in the center of the show they have probably abandoned the Mathur family. Gaurav and IG had potentially good story lines. This character is running roughshod over every one else. After six months her acting still has a very long way to go. Are we expected to tolerate it until then.

With a prime time slot set to open up in Feb for another show to start airing on SP, hope POPS are not asleep with YKW at the wheel. What don't POPS understand about our simple statement.
WE WANT THE FOCUS ON YKW (AKA ARUSIA) TO STOP SHE CAN GO BACK INTO THE BACKGROUND.WE WILL EVEN SEND OUR COLLECTIVE BLESSINGS TO SEND HER AWAY TO GET TREATED FOR SUICIDAL TENDENCIES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS. Hope POPS realize that annoying the viewers will cost them.

How much longer are they going to torture us with the likes of her unacceptable acting.  It's been six months already. The actress also believes viewers will LOVE her once this track is over.

Komal has so much talent, her one geuninely vulnerable expression when Adarsh touched her cheek in Wed's episode brought tears to my eyes.  Why can't we see her track come front and center?

Absolutely !! why is this girl ignored ...she comes as a fill in girl  ??OuchOuch

She is pitted against Adarsh and Naina, and somehow she is squeezed out and sidelined.  Something fishy, may be ? Out of all the Saxes, I would like to see her perform and yet she gets the least importance in that house.

What is this Prof on..He seems to be on springs whenever he is hyper.......Confused

Edited by starlight123 - 30 December 2010 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

She is pitted against Adarsh and Naina, and somehow she is squeezed out and sidelined.  Something fishy, may be ? Out of all the Saxes, I would like to see her perform and yet she gets the least importance in that house.

What is this Prof on..He seems to be on springs whenever he is hyper.......Confused

that had not stopped them while  showcasing Aarushi, so why stop when it is Komal's turn...in fact she has good screen presence,voice modulation etc..etc..If the Kesar tangle is not yet resolved..The Cv's shud start on Komal's track..

He must have laced his chai with something ...poppy's ??

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

that had not stopped them while  showcasing Aarushi, so why stop when it is Komal's turn...in fact she has good screen presence,voice modulation etc..etc..If the Kesar tangle is not yet resolved..The Cv's shud start on Komal's track..

I dont know but in the Sax household she seems to be sidelined.  I think they need to lay off tracks for this prof and Nainaji and concentrate on something fresh. 

Well naughty Prof and who thought he would go to the dark side....LOL.  This prof has an ego as large as an elephant.  Why does he include himself in each and every conversation? Cant he have a conversation which does not include him!
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the description and the links Thanths Smile

I truly want to know why they are so interested in dragging this track seriously everyone is aware of the outcome she will cry along with the Saxes we will have to tolerate yet another annoying event she will attempt to commit suicide though personally if that is a way to get rid of her quickly I would have to support her but as expected she will be unsuccessful cry some more, get yelled at by the professor be slapped once and eventually be accepted with open arms let's hope it ends there the sooner she is a prop again the better it is for us. Also I must add what was with the attitude towards prats the individual who supported a brat like her regardless of her behavior really she needs to exit the show as well !!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 9:42am

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

I truly want to know why they are so interested in dragging this track seriously everyone is aware of the outcome she will cry along with the Saxens we will have to tolerate yet another annoying event she will attempt to commit suicide though personally if that was a way to get rid of her quickly I would have to support her but as expected she will be unsuccessful cry some more, get yelled at by the professor be slapped once and eventually be accepted with open arms let's hope it ends there the sooner she is a prop again the better it is for us. Also I must add what was with the attitude towards prats the individual who supported a brat like her regardless of her behavior really she needs to exit the show as well !!!

Binnya..U seem to be very heated today ...Kya baat hai beta...aaj Sunnyiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nazar nahi aaye kya ?? WinkBig smileLOLLOLLOL..

I would be happy if i dont see her for  few days...My eyes need some rest from  watching her involuntarily swinging body, her pouts..Ouch

...Binny...hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

I dont know but in the Sax household she seems to be sidelined.  I think they need to lay off tracks for this prof and Nainaji and concentrate on something fresh. 

Well naughty Prof and who thought he would go to the dark side....LOL.  This prof has an ego as large as an elephant.  Why does he include himself in each and every conversation? Cant he have a conversation which does not include him!

Not only in Sax household..even in Thakur's..she does not come into prominence that much..

How can he not have an ego ..when the sax member's think him to be an Einstein and a saint rolled into one..
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Binny1247

I truly want to know why they are so interested in dragging this track seriously everyone is aware of the outcome she will cry along with the Saxens we will have to tolerate yet another annoying event she will attempt to commit suicide though personally if that was a way to get rid of her quickly I would have to support her but as expected she will be unsuccessful cry some more, get yelled at by the professor be slapped once and eventually be accepted with open arms let's hope it ends there the sooner she is a prop again the better it is for us. Also I must add what was with the attitude towards prats the individual who supported a brat like her regardless of her behavior really she needs to exit the show as well !!!

Binnya..U seem to be very heated today ...Kya baat hai beta...aaj Sunnyiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nazar nahi aaye kya ?? LOL..

I would be happy if i dont see her for  few days...My eyes need some rest from  watching her involuntarily swinging body, her pouts..Ouch
Embarrassed Thanths no not heated just a bit frustrated with the current track Suniyaaa will be coming down this weekend to plan the engagement EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just happy Thanths I would be ready to party to be free of her for some time hope she gets some acting lessons  before showing up again she needs to work on her posture her dialogue delivery and so much more  !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top