Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Aarushi attempts Suicide Written desc/link (Page 5)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
KN is definitely going to seek revenge .....if not for making a fool out of him then for yesterday' s beating for sure.
As for P what can one say other than Amma doesn't call her Mai-dumb for nothing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

We need to find out why every track revolves around YKW these days. Maybe SBS can focus on that instead of silly stories.  Who is winding the toy, or pulling the strings to keep Arusia front and center on this show.  Just when we think we are done with her they string it along.

Her track with SCAM and he watch paint dry non-romance began in June 2010, which then moved on to KN-A marriage.  To keep her in the center of the show they have probably abandoned the Mathur family. Gaurav and IG had potentially good story lines. This character is running roughshod over every one else. After six months her acting still has a very long way to go. Are we expected to tolerate it until then.

With a prime time slot set to open up in Feb for another show to start airing on SP, hope POPS are not asleep with YKW at the wheel. What don't POPS understand about our simple statement.
WE WANT THE FOCUS ON YKW (AKA ARUSIA) TO STOP SHE CAN GO BACK INTO THE BACKGROUND.WE WILL EVEN SEND OUR COLLECTIVE BLESSINGS TO SEND HER AWAY TO GET TREATED FOR SUICIDAL TENDENCIES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS. Hope POPS realize that annoying the viewers will cost them.

How much longer are they going to torture us with the likes of her unacceptable acting.  It's been six months already. The actress also believes viewers will LOVE her once this track is over.

Komal has so much talent, her one geuninely vulnerable expression when Adarsh touched her cheek in Wed's episode brought tears to my eyes.  Why can't we see her track come front and center?

Edited by MERARAI - 30 December 2010 at 8:48am

CrAzYREDhussainramso

srikalaganesh IF-Dazzler
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

I just wanted to say something tht made me smile[laugh], lol.... last time when they used body double for AH, some ppl speculated tht AB cannot shout at her, so they did tht.... But now they've used one for Prof.... Poor father fig he loves AH so much tht he cannot slap her or what????ROFL.

Thanks Tanths, Iam having a great time hear, luvyaHug
May b A/B  doesn't want  to see Prof..... slaping her  . or Prof..... doesn't  want  to slap A/H??????? other wise y r they  using some one else for A/H????

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srikalaganesh

I just wanted to say something tht made me smile[laugh], lol.... last time when they used body double for AH, some ppl speculated tht AB cannot shout at her, so they did tht.... But now they've used one for Prof.... Poor father fig he loves AH so much tht he cannot slap her or what????ROFL.

May b A/B  doesn't want  to see Prof..... slaping her  . or Prof..... doesn't  want  to slap A/H??????? other wise y r they  using some one else for A/H????

I am sorry .....but do u think  AB is the king of MKAP sets??ROFL Everything happens there acc to his will. LOL Why do we have to accuse him for

everything happening on the sets? 

Edited by Arine_123 - 30 December 2010 at 8:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

PRANAAAM POSTERWAS!

We need to find out why every track revolves around YKW these days. Maybe SBS can focus on that instead of silly stories.  Who is winding the toy, or pulling the strings to keep Arusia front and center on this show.  Just when we think we are done with her they string it along.

Her track with SCAM and he watch paint dry non-romance began in June 2010, which then moved on to KN-A marriage.  To keep her in the center of the show they have probably abandoned the Mathur family. Gaurav and IG had potentially good story lines. This character is running roughshod over every one else. After six months her acting still has a very long way to go. Are we expected to tolerate it until then.

With a prime time slot set to open up in Feb for another show to start airing on SP, hope POPS are not asleep with YKW at the wheel. What don't POPS understand about our simple statement.
WE WANT THE FOCUS ON YKW (AKA ARUSIA) TO STOP SHE CAN GO BACK INTO THE BACKGROUND.WE WILL EVEN SEND OUR COLLECTIVE BLESSINGS TO SEND HER AWAY TO GET TREATED FOR SUICIDAL TENDENCIES FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS OR BE GONE FOR GOOD. Hope POPS realize that annoying the viewers will cost them.

How much longer are they going to torture us with the likes of her unacceptable acting.  It's been six months already. The actress also believes viewers will LOVE her once this track is over.

Komal has so much talent, her one geuninely vulnerable expression when Adarsh touched her cheek in Wed's episode brought tears to my eyes.  Why can't we see her track come front and center?

I say another six mths atleast, the will make her so good she will start teaching krishna, to read and write, how to use a computer. it will be never ending with her. always suspected the were try to make her the leading actress ....the show is not about pratigya, anymore. what is so special about YKW, and why and whoooooooo doing this.
srikalaganesh IF-Dazzler
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I am sorry .....but do u think that AB is the king of MKAP sets??ROFL Everything happens there acc to his will. LOL Why do we have to accuse him for

OOOOOnnnnnnnooooo don't take it seriously ............. I know A/B  is a very good  professional  actor  .  its a joke ............, but i can't stand in front A/ H acting.............. 

srikalaganesh IF-Dazzler
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I am sorry .....but do u think  AB is the king of MKAP sets??ROFL Everything happens there acc to his will. LOL Why do we have to accuse him for

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Thanks for the description and link, S.Smile

While I would never wish for someone to committ suicide, Arushi really needs to go off somewhere!...It is one thing or another with her....Can't they just send her packing to another country or something?

Now they will spend weeks trying to 'help' her while she remains mulish!!...I don't think I can bear that, especially as we just spent weeks seeing her stand around mulish while everyone tried to help her!!.....And P, well not surprised at her attitude anymore.

What A needs is a good kick up her backside, then perhaps she will start moving.Big smileBig smile

God Forbid ! Shocked...I do not want even a slightest tap to her backside....Then the whole sax will set a wailing ,bemoaning"why is this happening to us"OuchOuchOuch..The CV's will enthu'ly begin another prolonged track to show why Aarushiya does  not deserve that  slap/tap/kick ....

Let her  ease out  of the show smoothly ,gently but with gathering speed...

HamiSkyhussainramso

Go to top