Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Aarushi attempts Suicide Written desc/link (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks for desc. and link tanthya!!Smile

They closed 2010 with Aarushiyaaaaaa's newsDeadAngry....who cares whether she lives or dies??? I wish they showed kriya segment instead...

BTW tanthya...is Pratigya going to telecast tomorrow?Confused

You are welcome, Shreya !!

Ditto !! @ bold

Have no idea Shreya.... There will be spl prog.......but will we get to see a early telecast ..but we will be having a sp telecast on Saturday..if the date on synopsis is anything to go by !

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Shukria Tanths Ma'am

Achi khabar to jab hoti jab Arusia kamiab hoti. Ab to yeh aur bhi
sur pay nachay gi aur dirama karay gi. Kuch hua na huaya serious ho jayengi. Battameezi ki hadain paar to kar hi chuki hain to ab kya baqi hai? Buch to gayeen to gham kiss baat ka?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

They closed 2010 with Aarushiyaaaaaa's newsDeadAngry....who cares whether she lives or dies??? I wish they showed kriya segment instead...

Ditto !! @ bold

Have no idea Shreya.... There will be spl prog.......but will we get to see a early telecast ..but we will be having a sp telecast on Saturday..if the date on synopsis is anything to go by !
I am a bit confused about it as from the synopsis, it seems the episode has aready been airedConfused....anyway..even if it is the new one, it will be about Aarushiyyyyyaaaaaaaa awaken sisterly loveDead
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Shukria Tanths Ma'am

Achi khabar to jab hoti jab Arusia kamiab hoti. Ab to yeh aur bhi
sur pay nachay gi aur dirama karay gi. Kuch hua na huaya serious ho jayengi. Battameezi ki hadain paar to kar hi chuki hain to ab kya baqi hai? Buch to gayeen to gham kiss baat ka?

I would be happy...if she pays a price,a  heavy price for mocking the institution of marriage, for playing with the emotion's of Thakur's  and parent's ...for the emotional abuse of Kesar ...for disrespecting her sister and her husband...

I do hope Shakthi retaliates in the only way ..and lands her with the bun in the oven...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Ditto !! @ bold

I am a bit confused about it as from the synopsis, it seems the episode has aready been airedConfused....anyway..even if it is the new one, it will be about Aarushiyyyyyaaaaaaaa awaken sisterly loveDead

Shreya,

I too am confused...but I am hoping the date of telecast is accurate !!Smile
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Ditto !! @ bold

Shreya,

I too am confused...but I am hoping the date of telecast is accurate !!Smile
Me tooEmbarrassed...Need Pratigya alleast 5 days/week....but I am sure most of the next week will be wasted on Aarushi and SaxesDeadOuch before we finally bid her good bye....but I wonder how will story go from there for rest of the cast apart from Kriya....Aarushi track has ruined good old 2-3 months....and the outcome is utterly rubbishAngry....Atleast they should have shown Kesar speaking up in this track...No idea what will happen to kesar and Amma's character if in fact they are leaving...I hope 2011 brings onld charm back to MKAP and love and affection of the viewersConfusedSmile
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
why did he had to save her  Angry Angry Ufff never to expect anything sane from Prof. 

YKW needs to face the consequences of her actions.. how can they let her go that easily.. she has literally played with the emotions of so many people.. silly girl Angry 

Thanks Tanthya sis!

Edited by Filza.T - 30 December 2010 at 7:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the description and link, S.Smile

While I would never wish for someone to committ suicide, Arushi really needs to go off somewhere!...It is one thing or another with her....Can't they just send her packing to another country or something?

Now they will spend weeks trying to 'help' her while she remains mulish!!...I don't think I can bear that, especially as we just spent weeks seeing her stand around mulish while everyone tried to help her!!.....And P, well not surprised at her attitude anymore.

What A needs is a good kick up her backside, then perhaps she will start moving.Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramso

Go to top