Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Binny1247

😳 Thanths no not heated just a bit frustrated with the current track Suniyaaa will be coming down this weekend to plan the engagement 😳😳

Just happy Thanths I would be ready to party to be free of her for some time hope she gets some acting lessons  before showing up again she needs to work on her posture her dialogue delivery and so much more  !!

Congo's Beta !!!..My  heartfelt wishes to you both !!

Right now she is a raw clay ..she needs to work out on all front....even then I am not interested in seeing her.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the link. Really appreciate all the trouble you take to provide us with all the news.

Coming back to the link ,I am surprised that YKW still has so much attitude towards the only person who has stood by her which is her sister Prats.

What is happening ? I had the impression that after she finds out the truth she will be sorry and repent.

Anu

Anu,

It is the continuation of y'days epi....the truth is still not revealed..

Welcome,Anu.The  pleasure is mine..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

Congo's Beta !!!..My  heartfelt wishes to you both !!

Right now she is a raw clay ..she needs to work out on all front....even then I am not interested in seeing her.

Thank you so much Thanths 🤗

Yes I was surprised she felt we ever liked her I have nothing against her personally but I can't tolerate an individual at the center of attention who simply cannot act !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adilwa!!

The Aark is ready !!!! ..what a piece of lovely news .it is the sweetest symphony to my ears...

Here Let me go and Pack Aarushi's bag for he ...and You are welcome to take her with you ...

Pssssssssst ...Take her with you to Vegas..u can exhibit her  and earn some dough !!

Lol if she comes to Vegas with me, I might put her on the table as my minimum bet, if they accept lol. 😆😆 pack her bags, but not her attitude!
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Surbhi..when does Krishna segment come ??

tanthya it came in the second half an hour of sbs