Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

KPS#69-InviteOnly-KSG-Desirable Man. SURPRISEp.125 (Page 59)

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ROFL
Thank God he doesn't hav hav his finger in his nose like suvarna ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

@Rish..ROFLROFL

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arzoo_KSG_KPS

@Rish..Phir Se Tera Intezaar was played during Sanjivani tym...Shanky was listening 2 it he played it in his Music System..LOLLOL i also dint knew abt ds..thou i had seen Snjivani bt dint remember abt d sng...bt wn i heard in promo i thot its frm an old movie bt sum of my frndzzz told me dt its dere original dn i started search frm where it is mannn..dn i caught wd YT Sanjivani 1st season vdo..LOL

haww really Shocked
Koool yaaar Big smile

i havnt seen Sanjeevni so i dun know abt that .. my Nana ji was a HUGE fan of sanjeevni .. and once he came to live with us and DMG was being onaired so i told him k ye sanjeevni ka sequel hy and awl ..
he used to watch it with me as well LOL
kaSu times thay and it was sooo embarrassing to watch LOL
aik baar to wo scene ane wala tha "raat ka nasha wala" just imagine LOL

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arzoo_KSG_KPS

@Rish..ROFLROFL

JUST loving the right side of the pic .. Ouch

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
@Rish..during Kash days dmg used 2 cum so many tyms rpt lyk whole week's 1 day dt Kash hott nyte scene was cumng in vch Ammy goes 2 z house n sees her in Blak dress n i always used 2 catch wd rpts so i ws watching upstairs dn my ears heard dt Ishq leta is being played smwhere else also so i mute d volume went dwnstairs n saw chupke-chupke frm outsyde dt my dad is wtchng dt ws so embarassing yaar i suddely entrd chngd d channl n said dad really gud movie is cmng lets wtch dat so wn i thot dad has devlp intesrst in muvie dn i left frm dere n u wont believ after dat i had lockd Star1 dwnstairs...so no1 catch dmg xcept me...LOL rofl
-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
^^^ ROFL
OSM Big smile
that wud b really ebarrassing LOL
and yeah same thing happened with me ..
ab main us time choti thi like in 11th grade so obviously i wasnt allowed to see the "Adult Content" on tv[ LOL
and i got to know k this night scene is gonna come .. to maine to pehle hi YT per delh liya tha hazaaron baar LOL
and the as u sed repeat bht hota tha .. my mum was watching the drama at that time and this scene was shown again and again in coming ups .. main to prhne k liye uth gayi thi and my mom was like haan isi liye dekhte ho na tum log drama .. ROFL

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@Rish...rofl dt ur Mom's wrds wud hav been even mre embarassing dan mine..my dad toh dint said nythng..initial days he used 2 wtch wn it jst started n he strtd calling me Basket...n frm dat day he says me haan haan tere Armaan ne pareshan kar rakha hai sabnu..LOL rofl
-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
LOL
even i still get taunts from my mom LOL
actually u know i forced my mom to change the cable wen we shifted to our new place .. and the older dint hav india's star one ..
so that time cable was good , had very good channels .. and now its sucks so m telling her k plz change kara den yaaar...and she is like pehle b tumhare armaan ki vaja se change karayi thi . main nae paise kharch rae cable per .. yahi dekho LOL

Go to top