Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... he came ... in ... the mansion ... (Page 2)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@hima after the hospital scene if the cvs kill the baby do u think the cvs will leave another day.Angrynow everyone is emotionally connected to the baby.also if the baby gets killed maaneet's marriage cannot happen nah.both geet and maan will be distraught.

Edited by rajeev the best - 30 December 2010 at 2:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged

@samata .... even i was wondering Y the cv's all of a sudden bought brij into picture .... thy could have first gotten maaneet to get married ... & after solving arjun's problem ...
thy could have bought brij into picture .... i really am unable to understand the cv's motive of bringing brij into picture ... whn these 2 are really getting ready to get married ...y 2 bring brij now ... y not after marriage ????

regarding the baby if the cv's wanted thy could have made geet have a MC during NT time ... thy did not do so ... so we were happy tht the baby is saved ..

now after tht hospital scene ... means tht geet baby is growing .... in hoshiarpur whn brij tried tht time geet was in the initial stage so did not suffer a MC .. but now she most probably say crossed 1/3 of her preg* ... don't u think so whn brij attcks more thn geet the baby is in danger ...

i hope i am wrong by wht i am reading the cv's mind ... all i can hope is tht does not happen ... but really don't want to put my thoughts over here ...so i m actually flushing them out ...

all i want is ... first i want thse 2 to get married & rest of the problems can b solved 1 by 1 ... later on ... & i know thy will get married ... fingers crossed ...& will kick arjun & brij out & hope thy knock some sense to them ....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsptrno--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFan

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Hima ....I know his only diff is that Pagdi.

And yes being his sis Geet should defo recognise him in this avtaar also.But dont forget Brij is very cunning also ....I think he'll nt come in front of them till he succeeds thru his mission ...........

At last CVs brought some new shirt for him !Kanjoosh CVs !LOL

And that Tabiz is looking so hot in that !

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
dev,nt were in same house with geet bjt cudn't see each other but brij found geet and directly landed in k mansion cv r so keen to cook and feed us dishes that r going to give us heartattackAngryAngryAngryAngry

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged

@ritu ...

tht's wht i 2 was thinking... tht's the only option left for brij to not to come infront of them till his plan succeeds ...

i know finally he got a new one LOL... poor guy has been weraing the same gajini outfits everyday ,... same colors too ....

he always makes it a point to show his taviz to us ...

atleast the cv's are giving geet some diff design dresses ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

dev,nt were in same house with geet bjt cudn't see each other but brij found geet and directly landed in k mansion cv r so keen to cook and feed us dishes that r going to give us heartattackAngryAngryAngryAngry

i hope we don't get a heart attack due to brij Ouch...

but i surely don't mind getting a heart attack once maaneet are married ...Smile
--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

now after tht hospital scene ... means tht geet baby is growing .... in hoshiarpur whn brij tried tht time geet was in the initial stage so did not suffer a MC .. but now she most probably say crossed 1/3 of her preg* ... don't u think so whn brij attcks more thn geet the baby is in danger ...

di actually i read tat the MC mostly happens in initial stages becoz of more stress....... if Geet as not gne thro Mc during the initial stages where Brij tried to kill her, or she nearly run by a car,falling r say tripping conmtinusly then MC mite not happen...as of brij being shown up nw i feel tat he mite be saluting the confusion of Arjun  tat wat NT si hiding... while he catches him triing to kill Geet...coz he is the one organizing the wedding... if anything wrong happens maan has a good chance of getting on Arjun....

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Hima I love his Ghajini outfits for sure ....that made him diff from everyone else in tellydom !Heart But I want him to wear diff one in diff epis yaar ! Like GC said once in SBS that Woh log ek hi dress se week ka panch din chala lete hain.....Shocked

Nissar must take care of this....Geet started wearing diff one.But Maan still repaets...lagta hai his wears are more costly.....isi liye CVs ko itna dikkat ho rahi hai...new shirts dene main !Embarrassed

sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

Go to top