Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~My Angel In Disguise~ ArSh/AR SS COMPLETED! (Page 43)

KaShforever06 IF-Dazzler
KaShforever06
KaShforever06

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
wow.. Wonderful FF.. Please add me to your pm list.. waiting for the next update.. 

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
update!!!!
update!!!!!
update!!!!!
update!!!!!!
update!!!!!!!
pretty please, update soon!!!!Smile
chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Plzzz update asap waiting
Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
                                Last Part

Its been three months armaan recovered and everything was changed now.He used to work late hours in office and kept himself busy with work load yet there was always this unusual feling in him.Atul was a great friend of armaan as ridhima used to work in same hospital and he was always great friend of them.

One night armaan came home a bit early as he was feeling a bit different today.He was staring at ridhima's pic

and remembering their old moments.He got a call from atul .

Armaan-atul achanak?

He received the call and was glad to have a talk with him after a long time.they planned a meeting next day in armaan's house as it was a holiday.

At night time armaan was sleeping peacefully with ridhima's pic with him

Suddenly he started panicking..he was sweating badly...as if it was seeing a nightmare..

He saw a girl in blue saree tears were falling from her eyes..she closed her eyes and he engulfed her in his arms..he carried her on the bed and then went on top of her...he kissed her passionately at all places...he was making love to her...yes it was him Armaan but who was the girl?her eyes were reflecting immense pain...a  drop of tear trickled down her cheek...her eyes...her face goshhh it ws ridhimma...

This is it..he woke up from this weird dream...

Armaan-what was it...was it me but aisa kaise ho sakta hai...ridhima aur main...mujhe ridhima ke saath bitaye huay har ek pal yaad hai per yeh...i think it was some illusion of mine...he then d some water and then d a look at ridhima's pic and went to sleep again...

Man he had missed him like anything..after regaining consciousness he was not in a sutuation where he could share his feelings with ayone and at that moment he remembered only one thing Ridhima the loss which he had to bear..Now finally he got some time to spend with him..

Atul-kaisa hai yaar

Armaan-theek hun...ya phir theek rehne ki koshish kar raha hun

Atul-i knw it must have been hard for u ridz  ke jaane ke baad

Armaan-kahin nahi gayi hai woh...woh abhi bhi mere saath hai..mere dil ke kareeb...aur hamesha rahegi..

Atul-sach kahun armaan to shayad yeh tera pyar hi hai jo tujhe maut ke moo se kheech ke laya..we never expected u to be with us like this...accident ke baad teri jo halat thi humein laga ke(he was in tears)

Armaan-champp...he gave a hug to him...u know wht i feel at times ke agar main mar jata to acha hi hota.. i mean ab is duniya mein rehkar kya fayeda..jab ridhim ahi mere saath na ho..aur koi wajah bhi to nahi hai na..kis ke liye jiun main..iam back to square one champ...ridhima se milne ke pehle meri zindagi kuch bhi nahi thi aur aaj woh phir se bemaayine ho gayi hai...i dont feel like living now..aur kiske liye jiun

Atul-armaan kabhi kabhi bhagwaan humein zindagi apne liye nahi kisi aur ke liye jeene ke liye deta hai..aur teri zindagi bhi to kisi ki badaulat hai na..

Atul stopped..god he was gng to create a blunder..wht ws he sayng...he was told by Vijay Mallik tht its better if armaan was not told abt Shilpa or whatever happened when he was not in his senses...

Armaan-kya?meri zindagi?...he noticed a blank expression on atul's face..

Atul-woh kuch nahi yaar tu bataa na...beeti baaton ko bhool jaane mein hi bhalai hai...aur apne anay wale kal ke baare mein soch...

Armaan-mujhe kuch samajh mein nahi a raha hai yaar...pichle kuch dinon se bari ajeeb feeling hoti hai..i feel as if i missed out something..koi aisi chees jo mujhe apne taraf kheech rahi hai...

Atul-armaan kya hua...aise kyun bol rah hai

Armaan-champ pichle kuch dinon se i cant sleep properly aur kal raat to mujhe kuch ajeeb cheesen dikhayi di...

Atul-kya

Armaan told him everything after which atul got everything why he was seeing all those things...then atul came to a conclusuion that maybe armaan should know everything as God was also giving signs towards ths thng only...And Shilpa was th eonly hope which can bring a good phase in armaan's life now

Maasi maasi plz...mujhe bas kuch aur din de dije main chali jaungi yaahn se hamesha ke liye...mera yakeen kije...

She was dragging her out of the house mercilessly...everyone came out and all kids on the orphanage were staring at this painful sight of the angel...Life was giving her soo much pain...why?is that all because she was an orphan and she had no1...

Maasi plzz...main apke pao parti hun..bas kuch din aur plzz(she was on her feet now..begging for mercy)

Main..main..hiccupping...kuch din mein hi chali jaungi...

Maasi-arey khaak chali jayegi..meri zindagi mark se battar banaa dii hai tunay...hey raam kousti hun us din ko jab maine tujhe aur teri behen ko apne saath rakha tha...kya pata tha yeh din dekhne ne honge...ek to paise hai nahi upar se bimaari...huh usay to bhej diya videsh lekin yahan pe ruk gayi aur woh bhi apna moo kala karke..

Maasi plz...

Maasi-arey kya plz...arey pata nahi itne dinon se maine tujhe aur is paap ko apne saath kyun rakha...ussi din mujhe ghar se nikaal dena chahiye na..pata nahi kisske paap ki nishaani hai yeh...

Maasi bas...aap aisa mat boliye (caresseing her stomach) ismein iska koi kasoor nahi hai apko jo bolna hai mujhe boliye...

Maasi-acha kuch na bolun..kyun arti utari teri?chal theek hai main tujhe nahi nikalungi apne saath hi rakhungi..lekin ek shart pe tu apne sar se iss kalank ko hataa le ...phir main tujhe kabhi kuch nahi bolungi

She was scared now.no she cat let her child go away from her...it was the last hope of hers...she had no one in this world except her child...her own flesh and blood...The day she got to know she was pregnant the world stopped for her and she cried like hell that day...but later she got the strength to live only for the sake of this little thing which was growing inside her and now she was decided she will bring her child in this world no matter whatver happens.

Maasi-theek hai agar tujhe is paap ke saath hi jeena hai to doob mar kahin pe..lekin mujhse dur ho ja chal nikal yahan se...she pushed her with all her force...

She did not realised what was happening...her eyes were closed and she thought everything was finished...she was going to fall hard on the ground...

THUD

There was pindrop silence...

Shilpa tried to open her eyes slowly...she thought she will be lying in ground and her hands made theur way to feel th elittle one...

She was startled to see where she was...those captivating eyes...passionate lips and face full of pain...

She was seeing it again after three whole months...but she was not in her senses now...she tried to observe everything alas collapsed on his arms...

He noticed everything...those angelic eyes...

soft lips and could math everything...how can this be possible seeing her the one word which came to his mind was "Ridhimaa" ...was she his ridhima did gos returned his love?no this cant be the truth and the truth was lying lifeless in his arms and he needs to save her for the sake of humanity...he cant let her die...

Maasi was coming closer to her to see if she really fainted or not when

Armaan-STOP...his eyes were red and he was even ready ti kill someone at that moment...how can he not be so firstly his Dad played such a dirty game and cause of him only his life was at this point now ...

Maasi-arey meri bhaanji hai woh...dekhu kya hua hai

Armaan-i swear if i listen a word against her or if u dare to come close to her then just remember one thing No  ONE CAN STOP ME FROM COMMITING A CRIME..I WILL FINISH EVERYTHING WRITE OFF HERE...SO STAY AWAY...

He carried her in his arms leaving everyone in a daze...

1 Year Later

Thats how i got my angel...Rishuuu...

Rishuu clapped his hands and said in broken words...

Da..ddd.aaa.daaa.heheheh...

Yeah your dadda he was my angel in disguise...who changed my life and gave me a reason to live...

Armaan-it can also be the opposite na?

There he was standing in his shorts and black vest with a satisfied smile on his face...

Shilpa-armaan aap kab aye...main ise sulaane ki koshish kar rahi hun...per so hi nahi raha hai...

Armaan-soyega kaise jab tak main nahi aunga...

Rishu became happy seeing her dadda...he was giggling and gvng wet kisses on her dadda's cheek...

She was going from there when he caught her wrist and pulled her back...

Shillpa-armaan...

He put Rishu on his crib and moved towards her...

Shilpa-armaan woh mujhe kuch kaam yaad a gaya main abhi ati hun...

He pulled her towards him in such a way she collided with his manly chest...

He gave a soft kiss on her forehead...and let his lips linger there for a while...

With closed eyes-armaaan...

Armaan-thank you shilpa...thanks for everything...

Shilpa-she put her fingers on his lips...nahi armaan aur kuch nahii...thanks mujhe apko kehna chahiye...apne jo kuch bhi kiya mere liye...

Armaan-humare liye shilpa...for us and our baby...

She was in tears now teras of happinesss...

It had been a rollercoaster ride for him..that day if he had not taken her to the hospital in right time then she would not have been with him now..her and their baby's life was in danger...tht day he prayed that only if he could give her a new life..and correct the mistake which his dad did...

God answered to his prayers and she was safe..they were safe...and he decided he will not let her face all the consequences alone..after all it was their baby not hers alone..

Although Shilpa refused saying that she dont want to be a burden on him and cant even think of taking Ridhima's place at the end it was armaan's firm decision which made everything fall on place..Vijay Mallik was at first upset with armaan's decision later when he got to know about his grandson then he accepted their relationship..but armaan never gave his Dad the love and respect which he used to gve before...Time passed and with each passing day Armaan and Shilpa came closer...Shilpa fell in love with him...whereas armaan always used to feel a bit different when he was around her...he always used to find Ridhima on her eyes...but he acptd the truth that Ridhima was not going to come back and he needs to fulfill his duties of being a husband and now soon to be a dad...

Their relationship reached new heights when Shilpa gave birth to a sweet little baby boy and they named it Rishi...armaan was normal now...although ridhima's loss was still there in his life..yet Shilpa and Rishu filled the emptiness in his life...

He sucked the tears on her cheek and started planting soft kisses on every inch of her face...

He carried her on his strong arms and went to their room...

After a satisfying and passionate round of lovemaking they were lying in each others arms...covered in a single blanket...

She was resting her head on his bare chest and his hands were caressing her bare back...

Shilpa-armaan...

Armaan-hmmm

Shilpa-apko yaad hai kal kya hai...,maine saari tayiyariya kar li hai...

Armaan was lost in his thoughts now...he closed his eyes and gulped down the tears..

She caught hold of the sheet and d a look at him...

Armaan-iam fine...

Shilpa-no you are not...i can understand armaan if you want u can spend some time alone main Rishu ke room mein chali jati hun

She was going when he stopped her and hugged her tightly...

She knew this was coming and he needed her now...

Tomorrow was a painful day for him..the day he lost his life..his love Ridhima...and she made sure she was there with him on every step of his life...although she was his wife now still she could not take the place which belonged to Ridhima...She made a place in his heart for her but he can never forget ridhima and it was a fact...

Pandit ji saari tayiyaria ho gayi?

Haan beta sab tayiyaar hai armaan beta a rahe hai?

Haan woh...

Armaan-pandit ji main chahta hun ke Shilpa bhi mere saath pooja mein baithe

Shilpa-armaan lekin main kaise...

Armaan-plzzz

She could not find him anywhere...alas saw that he was standing on the balcony...staring in the sky

She came to him and rested her head on his chest...the perfect place for her...

Shilpa-u r missing her na?

Armaan-mm hh main usay miss kar hi nahi sakta coz she is always close to my heart...

Shilpa-our heart armaan...

Armaan-thank you shilpa...

Shilpa-for what

Armaan-he gave a light peck on her forehead and then whispered to her

'For giving me a new life and being my ANGEL IN DISGUISE'

This is it i know this was not up to the mark as i dont feel like writing nowdays hope u liked this part whatever i have writte...i want to thank all my readers who have been patient with me specially for the updates..thank u soo much guyz i love ya all...Smilethis fanfic was very close to my heart and u guyz made me luv it more

-apki laddoo anuEmbarrassed

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

gunu786crazyneha.0807rash.guptashanky18pa24703987me_ashakavitha05-Shonaa-ammy_amnaSrihasree12simple_sweetbhavs_gid03foxigodisgr8ridhima_017swarobi1tanya.dsouzaniki4liferepercussionkashmayurfannIhArIkAAR_FANswati_arFreakin_girldestinationnpiyushiGurpreet16mak3mesmileMvinfffloveuarmaanuAzmiidivi1octksg_farhandimpledsmileshaaz_91aisha_ranbir8jannat4everAR-kashminaalMakshad_Afrin_MaNaLoVeKaShyongshinmunni_sheelasweet_mittaldiyaa1pkprincessrashida.Suhasini.rtjksfrnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaaMysticalRealmSam_KaShianvidu87-shamima--screwed.UP-fri42911KaShforever06m4manjuLiveLaughLove..rads73937Nazzz16...parth...-Im-Possible-AMMY12sammy4u-Nina-janu1610barydebby_11-Prithi-hinal_maaneetcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FanNorz-Zeeshan-nidha1983R.K.OdivkashfullcrazyskyMrMrsChiping.CuteStrawberryneha-rockss

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
res
FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Res =)
-screwed.UP- IF-Dazzler
-screwed.UP-