•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
In past episods Naku told As while praying near Bappa,she saw a dream in that entire house was in darkness, she was  trying to light a candle but was not able to light it& As lighted the diya  near Bappa, after that she wanted to go the temple,on the way  she met Seema, who gave her lift, they both went to temple together,both prayed for Datta,with their respective wishes& Naku said everyone's wish gets fulfilled here.Naku prayed for long life of Datta & Seema prayed may be to meet Datta, both are helping eachother unknowingly, creating much required positivity. In yesterday's episod Kala has threatened Naku that either Datta or Naku will be burned to ashes.She will try her best to make it real & plan for it, Which may be partly successful & in the process Both Naku & Seema's prayers  are granted & Datta forgives Seema, accepts fair Naku wholeheartedly.😃
Tere mo mein LADDOO aur Mithai. Kia baat ki hain. Aisa hi ho tu kitna acha ho.
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Tere mo mein LADDOO aur Mithai. Kia baat ki hain. Aisa hi ho tu kitna acha ho.
Thanks & same to you if that happens.
U r ryt mnx12. This way both of their wishes vl be fulfiled.

One more thing, yesterday kala said to naku that tujhe aur tere dutta ki chitta ki aag, sumthng lyk this. I think she is really gonna do sumthing big this tym wid the help of chaskar. Tellychakar article suggests that dutta's car vl fall in the cliff while fighting chaskar. I think that this fight vl be conspired by kala, chaskar vl just follow her bcoz he want to be the biggest don nd that wud not be possible if dutta wud be alive. So, by this plan of kala, both of their motives vl be attained. On the one side, chaskar vl gain biggest don position nd on other side kala vl be able to keep her promise to naku which she does wid her in yesterdays episode.

However, i m super sure that dutta vl surely survive the mishap.