Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

why was krishna wearing the same watch as govind?

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
OK in today's episode we found out that krishna is the culprit!!!!!!! just when krishna entered the room while nandu had her back turned someone touched her and it was a man's hand and this man had a watch on his wrist, and nandu has a flashback of govind having on a new watch that nandu i think gifted her and she says could  it be govind but as turned around it was krishna, so i am confused here why is he wearing the same watch as govind which nandu gifted him ????????? also when nandu learned about the truth and confronted govind and his wife she told them why they hid the secret from her and govind was saying its all over now why would you want to forget a terrible incident??????? also when nandu told krishna that she will tell everything about him to govind he told nandu that govind knows about it, ok if govind knows about it then why didn't he turn him in to the police at the time??????? to me something is fishy between the brothers what do you think??? comments plz...................

Shampoo Groupbie
Shampoo
Shampoo

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
if he turned him in to the police then everyone would know about the rape he wanted to hide his fact as he did not want nandni's life to be ruined i guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

battu87

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i just hate this character now....Angry
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@shampoo your wrong if govind would have turn krishna in to the police at the time nandani wouldnt have to suffer today!!  krishna is now free roaming around and harassing  nandani???????
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
something is def fishy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index