Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MonyP

Oh no I don't want this show go in othello way or end Avi in Shukla way. I just want avi to act smart. He is so dependent on Bj at the moment, his brain may start working once he gets a clue abour Bj's chaalbazi/betrayal.

No, no..don't worry it won't go the othello way but is has some reference to it now and again.....at the end of the day it is a fiction show, the guy will get his girl and live happily ever after, regardless of where the idea came from.

I think once doubts enter Avi's mind, he will start breaking off the umbilical cord tying him to bhootni and he will become more independent, or at least start questionning her.....it is at the moment, all he sees is his and his family's saviour, the woman who bought him up and made him what he is and he trusts her implicitly....He has to be given a reason for not trusting her and I think soon one will be handed to him.....
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ CB, I don't think RV will harm Apri after the arrest because it was Bhauji's idea to arrest Apri in the first place. I agree with others that RV will try to make Apri confess about all of Avi actions making her believe that he is willing to help reform Avi. I don't think he really cares about Apri because the thought of getting her back did not cross his mind before. Apri might be put in a cell but she won't face torture. Although, RV is outraged he wouldn't let his temper guide his thoughts and actions. He is much wiser than that. RV will try to use Apri to trap Avi and arrest him.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi sidda me thinks same too
he is planning in right way  though and playing double game

he wud use emotional angle with arpita and keep her safe