Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe... (Page 7)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

sidda u r too good with words

man i envy u girls  the way u mesmerise me atleast with the choice of words u use..

i have  a  question here and i dont know where i said this before

anyways

rv arrests arpita but wud be mistreat her like common criminal or just keep her  in safe condition and do sort of emotional blackmail on her..

see he is man of law but his ego is making him think ulta..   but do u think he wud go all out to harm arpi that way.. 

naah dont think so..

whats ur thoughts on all this

and dreamy u didnt miss thanksss Smile

Di, I don't think RV will treat Arpi like a common criminal. I think he will appeal to her good side, pretend he is her friend...if that doesn't work he may intimidate her. But I think his overall purpose is to get her to help him so he may act all sweet.

I wonder if they will even get to the police station or will he stop somewhere and talk to her, or what...??

You are right, his thinking is all ulta now because he just wants revenge...I feel a bit disappointed..we were shown he is brave and believes in the law and he turns over a shooting - I mean as police he should be used to desperate things people do to evade the law!!....I think it all stems down to the fact they left him for the dead...how I wish they had stopped to at least see he was ok....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

@BOld- I am afraid about that too dreamy. Either she will make Avi believe that Arpi is against him or She may plant seeds in Avi's mind about Arpi-RV's relationship because Avita hava not consumated their marriage yet plus shkiha will be paired with RV's brother that makes RV single and ready to be mingle with anyone.

Don't you think Avi is too good to be a gunda? he doesn't think like gunda at all. After going through so much, he should have been on RV's case. He only follows BJ's orders and uses his muscles. i am bit disappointed with him. I don't see any similariites between Avi's character and Shive prasad Shukla except bein a Gunda part. I have read Shukla's story, he was womanizer, liked expensive things like cars and jewellery ( I am glad that Avi is not like him) most importantly he was way too intelligent,cunning and shrewd guy .
[/QUOTE]

@ red...I think he wants to mingle with Bhootni...WinkTongue..he sounded really husbandly yesterday when he told her 'only you are foolish enough to do this'..or something...!!.

Ok, I think Bhootni will try to say she has betrayed you, to avdesh. If she is really going all out, then she may suggest that Arpi/RV having an affair....I still remember what she said about Avi breaking up BM prostituition business...that men have needs!!Angry.....so if she really wants to twist the knife, she may say that (and go back to the othello root of the story!)...I think first she will try to say Arpi went against you and if that doesn't work she may try the other.

Oh yes, Avi is too good to be a gunda...in fact you get the feeling he is only in it for Bhootni and not for himself. He acts on her order mostly. But there is a reason for that, it is because he trusts her and believes in her, that they both have a common goal. What he doesn't know is that bhootni often has her own agenda. As for not being similar to the Shukla guy, well I am glad...I don't want the same end for Avdesh. Big smile

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]hey  ferdous & cb & all of uHug

i  feel pity  for avita.

RV wants to kill avdesh so he uses arpita &  thats vamp wants to keep avi for her self so she wants to get rid of arpita.

indeed both of them ll use &  sacrficeCry

but bahuji totally nuts & she dosnt understand what was she doing.
very soon she  ll  drop to own trap. some times i think bahuji dosnt love avi even as a mother  only  ,she loves herself & her authority.

Hi Sara,

how are you feeling today?Smile

Yes bhootni is too overconfident, she will be crying soon...oh I cannot wait for that. She is so blinded with jealousy and fear of losing Avi, doesn't realise that she herself is making him move away - once he finds out about her actions.

hey ferdous,

thanks i m feeling betterSmile

i think  bahuji  dosnt  believe to  avitas deep love yet ! does she think when arpi be arrest ,avdesh ll sit &  forget  his wife? stupid woman!

i m just  thinking  to that  moment  that  avdesh ll   realize   bhujis  evil  plans for sepration  them, believe me, he ll hate of  himself  &  any  gunda  !

Hi Sara,

see my response to Mony...I think Bhootni is playing a deep game, she knows Avi will get Arpi out....she is out to kill his love for Arpi. That is her plan, that is the only way Avdesh will get rid of Arpi - or ignore her and thus lessen her influence.

so will she successful or will avdesh  forget his love?

Off course she won't be successful!

Love will win out and bhootni will lose big time!Big smile

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Oh no I don't want this show go in othello way or end Avi in Shukla way. I just want avi to act smart. He is so dependent on Bj at the moment, his brain may start working once he gets a clue abour Bj's chaalbazi/betrayal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Oh no I don't want this show go in othello way or end Avi in Shukla way. I just want avi to act smart. He is so dependent on Bj at the moment, his brain may start working once he gets a clue abour Bj's chaalbazi/betrayal.

No, no..don't worry it won't go the othello way but is has some reference to it now and again.....at the end of the day it is a fiction show, the guy will get his girl and live happily ever after, regardless of where the idea came from.

I think once doubts enter Avi's mind, he will start breaking off the umbilical cord tying him to bhootni and he will become more independent, or at least start questionning her.....it is at the moment, all he sees is his and his family's saviour, the woman who bought him up and made him what he is and he trusts her implicitly.Ouch...He has to be given a reason for not trusting her and I think soon one will be handed to him.....

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 30 December 2010 at 8:57am

super_boy

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@ CB, I don't think RV will harm Apri after the arrest because it was Bhauji's idea to arrest Apri in the first place. I agree with others that RV will try to make Apri confess about all of Avi actions making her believe that he is willing to help reform Avi. I don't think he really cares about Apri because the thought of getting her back did not cross his mind before. Apri might be put in a cell but she won't face torture. Although, RV is outraged he wouldn't let his temper guide his thoughts and actions. He is much wiser than that. RV will try to use Apri to trap Avi and arrest him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hi sidda me thinks same too
he is planning in right way  though and playing double game

he wud use emotional angle with arpita and keep her safe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index