Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe... (Page 6)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy hi chista how r u feeling now?

i think dreamy u missed a bit of my thoughts on first pg.

and  spark thing dont knw yaar  i didnt see and no chance of seeing today.. i guess tomm i wud hv to see yday video again hehe

bhootni as i keep saying in her over confidence is joining hands with enemy  and leading them to her own doom..
and i think sana post did say avdesh wud turn everything upside down to get back his jaan arpita

Di,

that spark thing is a joke....WinkLOLLOL

I did read everything inc. your post. I too agree she is over confident, letting people know what she is doing to Avdesh....but also I think she is playing a deep game....but I think RV will also turn on her later....she is building a house of cards, one time or another it will look like it is working but eventually it will all come tumbling down...

Off course Avi is going to turn the world upside down to get her out.....I too daid that.Smile

however, do let me know what I missed incase still missing it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8chatterbox

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged

analysis is  as beautiful as you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hey every one

@ cb thanks i m better

Dreamygal301

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Dreamy, I loved everything about your post today. Especially your own thoughts. The convo between Avi and Apri was the best and I hope they will have more romantic scenes at the shaadi before RV's entry. I don't want Apri to be arrested.She is going to be all alone in the cell and her fears will conquer her even more. She will wonder what wrongs Avi will do to get her out and that will be even painful than being arrested. Poor Avi will  be the one truly captured and in self-imprisonment. He won't free himself until Apri is in his arms, unharmed. Also, I don't like the change in track where Shika is paired with RV's bro. What happened to RV learning about love? But maybe both RV and his bro will fall heads over heel for Shika and they will have their own problems to resolve. Avi should use this time to free Apri and escape to a village. He should also give Bhauji a good scolding before leaving. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-chatterboxDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Dreamy, I loved everything about your post today. Especially your own thoughts. The convo between Avi and Apri was the best and I hope they will have more romantic scenes at the shaadi before RV's entry. I don't want Apri to be arrested.She is going to be all alone in the cell and her fears will conquer her even more. She will wonder what wrongs Avi will do to get her out and that will be even painful than being arrested. Poor Avi will  be the one truly captured and in self-imprisonment. He won't free himself until Apri is in his arms, unharmed. Also, I don't like the change in track where Shika is paired with RV's bro. What happened to RV learning about love? But maybe both RV and his bro will fall heads over heel for Shika and they will have their own problems to resolve. Avi should use this time to free Apri and escape to a village. He should also give Bhauji a good scolding before leaving. Angry

Hi SiddaHug

Thanks for liking.Smile

@ blue...to mild and wishy washy!...he should put a gun to her head and threaten her till kingdom come and then have her arrested and have the key thrown away!!LOLLOL...perhaps skin and tar her beforehand?Big smileWink

As for Arpi arrested, I think she will be out soon...this is just to lead on to the next step, which is where RV tries to catch Avi....! but yeaj hate the thought of her being in a cell (if she gets that far) in her nice clothes as well.

And yes, many of not liking the new jodi of Shikha and RV's bro...all of us more or less started linking RV and Shikha up...LOL...but I too wanted to see RV redeemed by love and affection because I really think he would have been great ally to Avi, someone who is the other side of the coin from what Avi is....

oh well, still these tracks aren't cemented...they keep changing so who knows what is going to happen?!...I recall a TC article about AviTa going off to a village.....someone in the TB office having a fantasy, I think. Though I was very skeptical, had previous experience of TB writing one thing and something else happening but people here were saying no it is true!...hmmp, only in someone's mind!!AngryLOLLOL

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
sidda u r too good with words

man i envy u girls  the way u mesmerise me atleast with the choice of words u use..

i have  a  question here and i dont know where i said this before

anyways

rv arrests arpita but wud be mistreat her like common criminal or just keep her  in safe condition and do sort of emotional blackmail on her..

see he is man of law but his ego is making him think ulta..   but do u think he wud go all out to harm arpi that way.. 

naah dont think so..

whats ur thoughts on all this

and dreamy u didnt miss thanksss Smile

Dreamygal301

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by MonyP

hey Dreamy
Wonderful analysys dear.
I thougt BJ is a clever lady, she will make RV to go after Avi because Arpi wont let that happen and surrender but she has lost it..period. She saw Avi's reaction on the thought of Arpi's arrest. Still she thinks sh will sit quietly and watch his wife going to jail. Hell is going to break loose in haweli and Lalanpur soon. Avi won't let anyone be in peace until Arpi is realesed, not even BJ.
 I feel sad too for Avita that they can't even have few moments of happiness. BJ did a big mistake by taking this step.First LS and now RV knows about her dirty mind gamed...wonder when Avi will realize it?

Hiya Mony,Hug

Thanks for liking dear. Big smile

@ red I so agree. She is too over confident!...and yet she remains totally clueless about Avi's love for Arpi....she thinks just by making her go to jail, he will forget. Nah!!!

But you know mony, I think Bhootni is playing a deep game...I think she has pushed RV towards Arpi because she knows RV may use Arpi and Arpi will respond due to her love for Avi. This is what she wants, so she can tell around and tell Avdesh that Arpi is a police informer, their enemy because she is making them weak, helping the police....what will their enemy say and etc!

Don't forget, I always said there may be a time when these two separate for a bit and I think this could lead to it!....also recall bhootni's promise when she set LS free...that she will get Avi to kick out Arpi....I think this is what she is aiming for. I think deep down she knows Avi really loves Arpi so her mission now is to Kill the love Avdesh has for Arpi. What better way to do that then make it look like she is working against him and everything he has given his blood for?

Gosh, I feel a bit scared and sad even thinking about this. But one thing for sure, Arpi will move heaven and earth to show him that he is wrong and once he is over his anger, he will listen.

@BOld- I am afraid about that too dreamy. Either she will make Avi believe that Arpi is against him or She may plant seeds in Avi's mind about Arpi-RV's relationship because Avita hava not consumated their marriage yet plus shkiha will be paired with RV's brother that makes RV single and ready to be mingle with anyone.

Don't you think Avi is too good to be a gunda? he doesn't think like gunda at all. After going through so much, he should have been on RV's case. He only follows BJ's orders and uses his muscles. i am bit disappointed with him. I don't see any similariites between Avi's character and Shive prasad Shukla except bein a Gunda part. I have read Shukla's story, he was womanizer, liked expensive things like cars and jewellery ( I am glad that Avi is not like him) most importantly he was way too intelligent,cunning and shrewd guy .

Dreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

[QUOTE=Dreamygal301][QUOTE=chista]hey  ferdous & cb & all of uHug

i  feel pity  for avita.

RV wants to kill avdesh so he uses arpita &  thats vamp wants to keep avi for her self so she wants to get rid of arpita.

indeed both of them ll use &  sacrficeCry

but bahuji totally nuts & she dosnt understand what was she doing.
very soon she  ll  drop to own trap. some times i think bahuji dosnt love avi even as a mother  only  ,she loves herself & her authority.

Hi Sara,

how are you feeling today?Smile

Yes bhootni is too overconfident, she will be crying soon...oh I cannot wait for that. She is so blinded with jealousy and fear of losing Avi, doesn't realise that she herself is making him move away - once he finds out about her actions.

hey ferdous,

thanks i m feeling betterSmile

i think  bahuji  dosnt  believe to  avitas deep love yet ! does she think when arpi be arrest ,avdesh ll sit &  forget  his wife? stupid woman!

i m just  thinking  to that  moment  that  avdesh ll   realize   bhujis  evil  plans for sepration  them, believe me, he ll hate of  himself  &  any  gunda  !

Hi Sara,

see my response to Mony...I think Bhootni is playing a deep game, she knows Avi will get Arpi out....she is out to kill his love for Arpi. That is her plan, that is the only way Avdesh will get rid of Arpi - or ignore her and thus lessen her influence.

so will she successful or will avdesh  forget his love?

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index