Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe... (Page 5)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy lovely analysis as always. Love all your titles too. Agree that Arpi is the only lifeline that Avi has to a brighter future. He is slowly getting used to her loving ways and following what she is telling him to do. Like he went up to the cupboard and took out the Shewani she selected for him. In the jungle to when he was shot he wanted to go in search of food for Arpi but she strickly told him that she would go as he was injured and not well. So he agreed there too.

RV just hope sees through Bahuji's plans and also realises that it is BJ behind all of Avi's actions. Would have been so much better if Shikha would have been with RV. She would have helped in bridging the gap between RV and Avi. As a bro's wife how much will she be able to do? Hope CVs change their mind.

Bhuji she is very selfish woman. Wants to see herself as the only woman in Avi's life who he will always remain grateful to for saving his haveli and helping him grow up. (And yes I too felt as if there were some sparks flying, moving her gun on RVs uniform ).LOL

Hi Gauri,

I too feel disappointed that Shikha and RV won't be a couple. Agree with you, how much influence can she have as bro's GF or wife?....I think RV loves his bro very much, even then....

I think all of us got to the point where we think of RV and Shikha as a couple so this new jodi feels alien...LOL

Also agree, bhootni is extremely selfish!AngryAngry

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]hey  ferdous & cb & all of uHug

i  feel pity  for avita.

RV wants to kill avdesh so he uses arpita &  thats vamp wants to keep avi for her self so she wants to get rid of arpita.

indeed both of them ll use &  sacrficeCry

but bahuji totally nuts & she dosnt understand what was she doing.
very soon she  ll  drop to own trap. some times i think bahuji dosnt love avi even as a mother  only  ,she loves herself & her authority.

Hi Sara,

how are you feeling today?Smile

Yes bhootni is too overconfident, she will be crying soon...oh I cannot wait for that. She is so blinded with jealousy and fear of losing Avi, doesn't realise that she herself is making him move away - once he finds out about her actions.

hey ferdous,

thanks i m feeling betterSmile

i think  bahuji  dosnt  believe to  avitas deep love yet ! does she think when arpi be arrest ,avdesh ll sit &  forget  his wife? stupid woman!

i m just  thinking  to that  moment  that  avdesh ll   realize   bhujis  evil  plans for sepration  them, believe me, he ll hate of  himself  &  any  gunda  !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
hi dreamy hi chista how r u feeling now?

i think dreamy u missed a bit of my thoughts on first pg.

and  spark thing dont knw yaar  i didnt see and no chance of seeing today.. i guess tomm i wud hv to see yday video again hehe

bhootni as i keep saying in her over confidence is joining hands with enemy  and leading them to her own doom..
and i think sana post did say avdesh wud turn everything upside down to get back his jaan arpita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hey Dreamy
Wonderful analysys dear.
I thougt BJ is a clever lady, she will make RV to go after Avi because Arpi wont let that happen and surrender but she has lost it..period. She saw Avi's reaction on the thought of Arpi's arrest. Still she thinks sh will sit quietly and watch his wife going to jail. Hell is going to break loose in haweli and Lalanpur soon. Avi won't let anyone be in peace until Arpi is realesed, not even BJ.
 I feel sad too for Avita that they can't even have few moments of happiness. BJ did a big mistake by taking this step.First LS and now RV knows about her dirty mind gamed...wonder when Avi will realize it?

Hiya Mony,Hug

Thanks for liking dear. Big smile

@ red I so agree. She is too over confident!...and yet she remains totally clueless about Avi's love for Arpi....she thinks just by making her go to jail, he will forget. Nah!!!

But you know mony, I think Bhootni is playing a deep game...I think she has pushed RV towards Arpi because she knows RV may use Arpi and Arpi will respond due to her love for Avi. This is what she wants, so she can tell around and tell Avdesh that Arpi is a police informer, their enemy because she is making them weak, helping the police....what will their enemy say and etc!

Don't forget, I always said there may be a time when these two separate for a bit and I think this could lead to it!....also recall bhootni's promise when she set LS free...that she will get Avi to kick out Arpi....I think this is what she is aiming for. I think deep down she knows Avi really loves Arpi so her mission now is to Kill the love Avdesh has for Arpi. What better way to do that then make it look like she is working against him and everything he has given his blood for?

Gosh, I feel a bit scared and sad even thinking about this. But one thing for sure, Arpi will move heaven and earth to show him that he is wrong and once he is over his anger, he will listen.
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Just to say thanks for your lovely analysis! It's great as usual- just 1 question, didn't RV boss say that if we find something wrong with your statement... Then how is it that Arpita gets arrested? Did RV change his statement? Or they are bring her in for questioning? Hmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Exactly CB Di...

She is overconfident abt this...Dsnt realize its consequences!!
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]hey  ferdous & cb & all of uHug

i  feel pity  for avita.

RV wants to kill avdesh so he uses arpita &  thats vamp wants to keep avi for her self so she wants to get rid of arpita.

indeed both of them ll use &  sacrficeCry

but bahuji totally nuts & she dosnt understand what was she doing.
very soon she  ll  drop to own trap. some times i think bahuji dosnt love avi even as a mother  only  ,she loves herself & her authority.

Hi Sara,

how are you feeling today?Smile

Yes bhootni is too overconfident, she will be crying soon...oh I cannot wait for that. She is so blinded with jealousy and fear of losing Avi, doesn't realise that she herself is making him move away - once he finds out about her actions.

hey ferdous,

thanks i m feeling betterSmile

i think  bahuji  dosnt  believe to  avitas deep love yet ! does she think when arpi be arrest ,avdesh ll sit &  forget  his wife? stupid woman!

i m just  thinking  to that  moment  that  avdesh ll   realize   bhujis  evil  plans for sepration  them, believe me, he ll hate of  himself  &  any  gunda  !

Hi Sara,

see my response to Mony...I think Bhootni is playing a deep game, she knows Avi will get Arpi out....she is out to kill his love for Arpi. That is her plan, that is the only way Avdesh will get rid of Arpi - or ignore her and thus lessen her influence.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rae24

Just to say thanks for your lovely analysis! It's great as usual- just 1 question, didn't RV boss say that if we find something wrong with your statement... Then how is it that Arpita gets arrested? Did RV change his statement? Or they are bring her in for questioning? Hmmm

Hi Rae,Smile

Welcome and thanks for liking.

excellent question!...I too was wondering about it, hope they show something realistic to explain it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index