Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe... (Page 4)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Chatter & Ferdous..What is your take on the new TB artcle?

Hi Laxmi,Smile

well this arrest was on the wall from the moment she shot RV...even when the promo came, I said Arpi will probably shoot him and may be arrested.....all this is leading to the eventual realisation that Avdesh needs to change, that even his own are now betraying him. He started as a gunda for bhootni, and now she is not even with him - in fact fighting to tear him apart, for Arpita is a part of him now.

This is also showing that they can't really have a normal life until he sorts his gundagiri out - he can't have a foot in each part of his life without repercussion. Here he and Arpi are any normal people, enjoying a wedding, dancing and being happy...anyone looking at them will see two normal people...then their real life comes exploding!...that life really  has no business being in that wedding, because it is one of darkness and blood. Now when Arpi is arrested, that life of his is spilling over and touching others, innocent and not so innocent.

Arpi realises and accepts it, that is why she stops him from having a showdown with the police. That is why when she is at the station or elsewhere, RV will come forward and say words that will appeal to her. Because she see's clearly, what the end will be if Avdesh doesn't change. Her love will force her to belive RV, even if she had doubts, because she also belives in will power...her sheer force of will has often changed Avi's thoughts on certain matters and so will she do it here as well. Her going with the police, I think she hopes is, a wake up call to Avdesh.

It remains to be seen what exactly Arpi does, whether she is asked to pass on info about Avi and the gang or something else.
Hi Dreamy..I don't think she will join hands with RV but she Avdesh will realise that she is in trouble cos of him,but it was coming to this her arrest was inevitable for the story to move forward..Bhootni for one is in a lot of trouble..Let's see what happens...

Not join hands, but if he puts a persuasive argument to her that he can help her husband but needs her help, Arpi will be tempted....she will do anything to get Avi away from this life....anything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Hi Chatter & Ferdous..What is your take on the new TB artcle?

Hi Laxmi,Smile

well this arrest was on the wall from the moment she shot RV...even when the promo came, I said Arpi will probably shoot him and may be arrested.....all this is leading to the eventual realisation that Avdesh needs to change, that even his own are now betraying him. He started as a gunda for bhootni, and now she is not even with him - in fact fighting to tear him apart, for Arpita is a part of him now.

This is also showing that they can't really have a normal life until he sorts his gundagiri out - he can't have a foot in each part of his life without repercussion. Here he and Arpi are any normal people, enjoying a wedding, dancing and being happy...anyone looking at them will see two normal people...then their real life comes exploding!...that life really  has no business being in that wedding, because it is one of darkness and blood. Now when Arpi is arrested, that life of his is spilling over and touching others, innocent and not so innocent.

Arpi realises and accepts it, that is why she stops him from having a showdown with the police. That is why when she is at the station or elsewhere, RV will come forward and say words that will appeal to her. Because she see's clearly, what the end will be if Avdesh doesn't change. Her love will force her to belive RV, even if she had doubts, because she also belives in will power...her sheer force of will has often changed Avi's thoughts on certain matters and so will she do it here as well. Her going with the police, I think she hopes is, a wake up call to Avdesh.

It remains to be seen what exactly Arpi does, whether she is asked to pass on info about Avi and the gang or something else.
Hi Dreamy..I don't think she will join hands with RV but she Avdesh will realise that she is in trouble cos of him,but it was coming to this her arrest was inevitable for the story to move forward..Bhootni for one is in a lot of trouble..Let's see what happens...

Not join hands, but if he puts a persuasive argument to her that he can help her husband but needs her help, Arpi will be tempted....she will do anything to get Avi away from this life....anything...
But the new track sure looks interesting..Too many twists & turns & itz keeping us hooked!!

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

arre i didnt see the sparks at all 
ok sbb is showing  jagat shadi

gkd ka set hai

Di,

you didn't see the love sparks at all?ShockedShocked

I saw them that day he came to the haveli...he looked at her and said I know all about you...I fancied I saw interest in both their eyes.....and yesterday, as she trailed the gun over his broad shoulder and then chest (over the medals)...well I'm sure if someone lit something, both of them would have gone up in smoke....Big smileBig smile

LOLLOLLOL

-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i feel  sad for avdesh at what a life a gunda has

I feel sad as well...especially this wedding arrest....it's like he is trying to lead a normal life but he can't.

And more than that, I feel for her parents, simple and her parents...what must they be going through to have this scandal, and disruption through no fault of theirs?!...

there are two sides. Off course I'm on avdesh's side so I feel more for him!...Simple wanted to see Avdesh, well she will now see bhaiyyaji in action!LOLLOLTongue

I guess we will see the arrest and all that tomorrow...so they keep us hanging over the weekend...but wow what a start to the new year!
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Hey Dreamy! did U read TB article. what would U say on Cvs New Year Gift Yaar

Sara,

I did a response to Laxmi's post...it is on the 3rd page, I think.Smile

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 30 December 2010 at 7:11am

smile.sara

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

u've written n said it all di *a round of applause to u*

Bahuji's ego cannot handle it, she wants to be the only sun in his eyes...and she now knows she has been eclipsed ' By Arpita.

i loved this sentence of yours...it describes exactly what bhauji feels!! her pride is hurt because she's been over-shadowed by arpita n she'll go to any length to make sure Arpita is out of her way..but she still(after seeing the recent developments..she must have realised that Avdesh cannot live without arpita..just by getting them apart by her slimy schemes she hopes to seperste them...yet another huge blunder by bhauji!!) has not realised anything or might be she's realised it..but she doesn't want to agree to it..so she's turned to be a full despo woman n is creating more problems for herself!!
as for that cute convo b/w them it just highlighted the point that avdesh is no longer that shy guy...timid in case of love!! he's openin up his heart never like before n he's truly enjoying the other bright shade of life!!hopefully i wish that he gets on to this path forever!!
Arpi getting arrested in one way will open up the eyes of bhauji..as now avdesh will ruin everything n everyone who comes in his way of saving his wife!! it's time right time for bhauji to realise her folly or else she's gonna have it later!! on the other hand Avdesh will be feeeling so guilty...so bad n yeah his anger will rise to the fullest..coz he'll realise/think that beacuse of him now Arpita has to undergo all this!! he''ll be shattered now...poor guy..pity him!!!   

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

u've written n said it all di *a round of applause to u*

Bahuji's ego cannot handle it, she wants to be the only sun in his eyes...and she now knows she has been eclipsed ' By Arpita.

i loved this sentence of yours...it describes exactly what bhauji feels!! her pride is hurt because she's been over-shadowed by arpita n she'll go to any length to make sure Arpita is out of her way..but she still(after seeing the recent developments..she must have realised that Avdesh cannot live without arpita..just by getting them apart by her slimy schemes she hopes to seperste them...yet another huge blunder by bhauji!!) has not realised anything or might be she's realised it..but she doesn't want to agree to it..so she's turned to be a full despo woman n is creating more problems for herself!!
as for that cute convo b/w them it just highlighted the point that avdesh is no longer that shy guy...timid in case of love!! he's openin up his heart never like before n he's truly enjoying the other bright shade of life!!hopefully i wish that he gets on to this path forever!!
Arpi getting arrested in one way will open up the eyes of bhauji..as now avdesh will ruin everything n everyone who comes in his way of saving his wife!! it's time right time for bhauji to realise her folly or else she's gonna have it later!! on the other hand Avdesh will be feeeling so guilty...so bad n yeah his anger will rise to the fullest..coz he'll realise/think that beacuse of him now Arpita has to undergo all this!! he''ll be shattered now...poor guy..pity him!!!   

Hi Soumya,Hug

Thanks for liking. I love your post as well.

I agree @ red...he is likely to do one or the other!!....as pointed out before, he goes from one extreme to the other. But I would love to see him straddle the middel ground, use his intelligence and be calm...try to find out how RV found the gun and etc!....

What I would love to see is Avi listening to Arpi, when she tells him about right and wrong...so while she is with the police, I want him to remember that and maybe do somethng that Arpi would approve of.

As it is I think his anger will be volcanic because he will feel guilty that because of him she has been arrested!...but bhootni will be on hand to tell him to run away and leave Arpi to her fate!AngryAngry...would love to see Avi bite her head off!ClapBig smileBig smile

-sia-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hey Dreamy
Wonderful analysys dear.
I thougt BJ is a clever lady, she will make RV to go after Avi because Arpi wont let that happen and surrender but she has lost it..period. She saw Avi's reaction on the thought of Arpi's arrest. Still she thinks sh will sit quietly and watch his wife going to jail. Hell is going to break loose in haweli and Lalanpur soon. Avi won't let anyone be in peace until Arpi is realesed, not even BJ.
 I feel sad too for Avita that they can't even have few moments of happiness. BJ did a big mistake by taking this step.First LS and now RV knows about her dirty mind gamed...wonder when Avi will realize it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaSidda8-Prashu-Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index