Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe... (Page 3)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hiee Dreamy..Smile
I am early today to comment..
yippeee....
thnks dear...
perfect analysis as usual..lubbed it.Embarrassed..
BJ has gone nuts.Dead.seriously....its now proven...does she even knw wht vil b avi's reaction?? wht vil b his state when his arpita vil b away?? Does she knw wht vil b the consequences if ever avi comes to knw abt BJ's tactics!!!!
I guess she is juz thinking abt present not future at all..Angry
This is going to cost her a lot!!! .Angry.

Avdesh Singh Thakur will die, leaving only Bhaiyyaji, who in his agony will set the whole of Lallanpur ablaze - Arpita is his one and only lifeline to a brighter future. For she sees him unlike others and is willing to give her life up for his. And he knows that this love is unconditional and he will fight the biggest fight of his life to hold on to it, mowing down anyone blocking him from basking in that love

Completely agree with u here dreamyThumbs Up With his arpita gone, he wont leave anyone!! And also He would again become juz Bhaiyyaji..CryCry.

Still I wish..BJ's plan wld backfire her!!

Thnks Dreamy..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Chatter & Ferdous..What is your take on the new TB artcle?

Hi Laxmi,Smile

well this arrest was on the wall from the moment she shot RV...even when the promo came, I said Arpi will probably shoot him and may be arrested.....all this is leading to the eventual realisation that Avdesh needs to change, that even his own are now betraying him. He started as a gunda for bhootni, and now she is not even with him - in fact fighting to tear him apart, for Arpita is a part of him now.

This is also showing that they can't really have a normal life until he sorts his gundagiri out - he can't have a foot in each part of his life without repercussion. Here he and Arpi are any normal people, enjoying a wedding, dancing and being happy...anyone looking at them will see two normal people...then their real life comes exploding!...that life really  has no business being in that wedding, because it is one of darkness and blood. Now when Arpi is arrested, that life of his is spilling over and touching others, innocent and not so innocent.

Arpi realises and accepts it, that is why she stops him from having a showdown with the police. That is why when she is at the station or elsewhere, RV will come forward and say words that will appeal to her. Because she see's clearly, what the end will be if Avdesh doesn't change. Her love will force her to belive RV, even if she had doubts, because she also belives in will power...her sheer force of will has often changed Avi's thoughts on certain matters and so will she do it here as well. Her going with the police, I think she hopes is, a wake up call to Avdesh.

It remains to be seen what exactly Arpi does, whether she is asked to pass on info about Avi and the gang or something else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiee Dreamy..Smile
I am early today to comment..
yippeee....
thnks dear...
perfect analysis as usual..lubbed it.Embarrassed..
BJ has gone nuts.Dead.seriously....its now proven...does she even knw wht vil b avi's reaction?? wht vil b his state when his arpita vil b away?? Does she knw wht vil b the consequences if ever avi comes to knw abt BJ's tactics!!!!
I guess she is juz thinking abt present not future at all..Angry
This is going to cost her a lot!!! .Angry.

Avdesh Singh Thakur will die, leaving only Bhaiyyaji, who in his agony will set the whole of Lallanpur ablaze - Arpita is his one and only lifeline to a brighter future. For she sees him unlike others and is willing to give her life up for his. And he knows that this love is unconditional and he will fight the biggest fight of his life to hold on to it, mowing down anyone blocking him from basking in that love

Completely agree with u here dreamyThumbs Up With his arpita gone, he wont leave anyone!! And also He would again become juz Bhaiyyaji..CryCry.

Still I wish..BJ's plan wld backfire her!!

Thnks Dreamy..

Hi Prash.

How r u today?  hope you are better than yesterday.

Bhootni will lose, never fear. In the meantime whatever Avita face, will make them stronger and take them a step closer to a brand new future...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey  ferdous & cb & all of uHug

i  feel pity  for avita.

RV wants to kill avdesh so he uses arpita &  thats vamp wants to keep avi for her self so she wants to get rid of arpita.

indeed both of them ll use &  sacrficeCry

but bahuji totally nuts & she dosnt understand what was she doing.
very soon she  ll  drop to own trap. some times i think bahuji dosnt love avi even as a mother  only  ,she loves herself & her authority.

Hi Sara,

how are you feeling today?Smile

Yes bhootni is too overconfident, she will be crying soon...oh I cannot wait for that. She is so blinded with jealousy and fear of losing Avi, doesn't realise that she herself is making him move away - once he finds out about her actions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Chatter & Ferdous..What is your take on the new TB artcle?

Hi Laxmi,Smile

well this arrest was on the wall from the moment she shot RV...even when the promo came, I said Arpi will probably shoot him and may be arrested.....all this is leading to the eventual realisation that Avdesh needs to change, that even his own are now betraying him. He started as a gunda for bhootni, and now she is not even with him - in fact fighting to tear him apart, for Arpita is a part of him now.

This is also showing that they can't really have a normal life until he sorts his gundagiri out - he can't have a foot in each part of his life without repercussion. Here he and Arpi are any normal people, enjoying a wedding, dancing and being happy...anyone looking at them will see two normal people...then their real life comes exploding!...that life really  has no business being in that wedding, because it is one of darkness and blood. Now when Arpi is arrested, that life of his is spilling over and touching others, innocent and not so innocent.

Arpi realises and accepts it, that is why she stops him from having a showdown with the police. That is why when she is at the station or elsewhere, RV will come forward and say words that will appeal to her. Because she see's clearly, what the end will be if Avdesh doesn't change. Her love will force her to belive RV, even if she had doubts, because she also belives in will power...her sheer force of will has often changed Avi's thoughts on certain matters and so will she do it here as well. Her going with the police, I think she hopes is, a wake up call to Avdesh.

It remains to be seen what exactly Arpi does, whether she is asked to pass on info about Avi and the gang or something else.
Hi Dreamy..I don't think she will join hands with RV but she Avdesh will realise that she is in trouble cos of him,but it was coming to this her arrest was inevitable for the story to move forward..Bhootni for one is in a lot of trouble..Let's see what happens...
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

AviTa love scence were really nice but this is not the reality of their life so far. the truth of their life is bhootni extream hold on Avi/bhayya ji and  Her lustful intensions to separate them from each other.  With all his love and promises  done with  Arpi,  whenever he comes in front of Bhauji he forgets every thing and he becomes bhayaji and bhayya ji listens only bhahuji . Today Bhootni is in her full Power. She is informed by everything happened to RV. What is Avi doing? why, he is not keeping eye on RV activities? Is he simple a goon and puppet of her bahiji.  Look at bhootni goons who had kidnapped RV in todays epi they were looking more smart and even more dangerous and confident than of Avi goons. Is there aother gang of bhootni and Avi is even not aware of their existence. All these thing makes Avi character so week and bhootni role so special and powerful.

[/QUOTE]

He has two sides, which I talked about yesterday. When it comes to the business, bhootni is the force and he abides by her - that is the way he was brought up and it continues today. With Arpita, he is his natural self.

As for Avi not keeping an eye on RV, he trusts bhootni - so far she has not given him any obvious signs of not being trustworthy so he will continue to do so. As a married man, he also has a committment to Arpita....so today it's about attending the wedding  unfortunately, his life as a gunda is touching this aspect of life and he knows. Otherwise why would he go to a wedding with his full gang?... I wouldn't say he is a simple goon, more he is trusting the wrong person. But the relationship is more complex, this woman bought him up and he trusts her like child trust its parent.

Nor would I say bhootni is special, I see her as a devious woman breaking people's trust and affection without a second thought. This type of person needs to be  tought a lesson that love and trust is precious and should not be tossed away from something unattainable and obviously delusional (her yearning for Avi). How can she be special, when she wants her married devar?...in my eyes that goes against everything and makes her the lowest of the low. Because she is showing that she is selfish, her wants and needs is more important than anyone even the man she professes to love. As for commanding goons, well power comes and goes easily so that is nothing to be proud of.

super_boySidda8smile.sara

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hi dreamy,
yaar jab bhi avi arpi ko red rose deta yhai kuch na kuch bura hota hi hai
1. jab motimahal me dene wala toh papuaa aa gaya tha
2  jab SR pe diya toh bhootni ka full drama hua
3  ab de raha hai toh arpi arrest ho jayegi
wah wah red rose sign hota hai love ka per INGKD red rose mean danger

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

hi dreamy,
yaar jab bhi avi arpi ko red rose deta yhai kuch na kuch bura hota hi hai
1. jab motimahal me dene wala toh papuaa aa gaya tha
2  jab SR pe diya toh bhootni ka full drama hua
3  ab de raha hai toh arpi arrest ho jayegi
wah wah red rose sign hota hai love ka per INGKD red rose mean danger

Hi Sharan,

@ red...LOLLOL...we should tell that to Avi, stop giving her red rose!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index