Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe... (Page 2)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
@Dreamy lovely analysis as always. Love all your titles too. Agree that Arpi is the only lifeline that Avi has to a brighter future. He is slowly getting used to her loving ways and following what she is telling him to do. Like he went up to the cupboard and took out the Shewani she selected for him. In the jungle to when he was shot he wanted to go in search of food for Arpi but she strickly told him that she would go as he was injured and not well. So he agreed there too.

RV just hope sees through Bahuji's plans and also realises that it is BJ behind all of Avi's actions. Would have been so much better if Shikha would have been with RV. She would have helped in bridging the gap between RV and Avi. As a bro's wife how much will she be able to do? Hope CVs change their mind.

Bhuji she is very selfish woman. Wants to see herself as the only woman in Avi's life who he will always remain grateful to for saving his haveli and helping him grow up. (And yes I too felt as if there were some sparks flying, moving her gun on RVs uniform ).LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
arre i didnt see the sparks at all 
ok sbb is showing  jagat shadi

gkd ka set hai
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hey  ferdous & cb & all of uHug

i  feel pity  for avita.

RV wants to kill avdesh so he uses arpita &  thats vamp wants to keep avi for her self so she wants to get rid of arpita.

indeed both of them ll use &  sacrficeCry

but bahuji totally nuts & she dosnt understand what was she doing.
very soon she  ll  drop to own trap. some times i think bahuji dosnt love avi even as a mother  only  ,she loves herself & her authority.

Edited by chista - 30 December 2010 at 3:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
i feel  sad for avdesh at what a life a gunda has

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

arre i didnt see the sparks at all 

gkd ka set hai

Chatter di just look at BJ in the scene where she is bribing RV just see her expressions when she says all these stars, badge on your uniform you must have worked so hard for them and she moves the gun on his uniform.LOL

super_boy

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

My comments:

We all know by now what plan Bhauji has cooked up with RV...to get Arpi arrested. This woman would soon know that there is no honour amongst thieves...or in this case reluctant partners. RV is going along with her, but he has his own agenda and will soon go his own way. I wonder what she will do?.... I want RV to show her that she is just a little fish in a big pond! It is sad, she is now going against Avdesh. She is also being reckless believing her intimidation will keep people silent. Soon Avdesh will find out and she will realise her mistake, that she had overplayed her hand. I also think that what tipped her over the edge is she cannot bear to think that another woman had saved him and he is more than grateful. He is also in love with that other woman. Bahuji's ego cannot handle it, she wants to be the only sun in his eyes...and she now knows she has been eclipsed ' By Arpita.

As for Arpita, she just by being her normal loving self has totally won over her husband. He is so in love, the words are now flowing smoothly from his mouth whether loving or teasing, he is enjoying this lighter side of romance. Day by day, Arpita is becoming his all. I shudder to think what he will do, where he will sink to, when Arpi is arrested or harmed. Heaven help his enemies for he won't spare them. It will hurt him the most, the cut deep, when he finds out that the one person he trusted, the one person he confided in about what Arpita did to save him as used that information against him. For in despite being a gunda, he is innocent at heart when it comes to trusting his nearest and dearest. I don't think he will ever have dreamt that the woman he considers almost a mother hates his wife, the love of his life. He once said he would die without Arpita by his side and that is true.

Avdesh Singh Thakur will die, leaving only Bhaiyyaji, who in his agony will set the whole of Lallanpur ablaze - Arpita is his one and only lifeline to a brighter future. For she sees him unlike others and is willing to give her life up for his. And he knows that this love is unconditional and he will fight the biggest fight of his life to hold on to it, mowing down anyone blocking him from basking in that love.

AviTa love scence were really nice but this is not the reality of their life so far. the truth of their life is bhootni extream hold on Avi/bhayya ji and  Her lustful intensions to separate them from each other.  With all his love and promises  done with  Arpi,  whenever he comes in front of Bhauji he forgets every thing and he becomes bhayaji and bhayya ji listens only bhahuji . Today Bhootni is in her full Power. She is informed by everything happened to RV. What is Avi doing? why, he is not keeping eye on RV activities? Is he simple a goon and puppet of her bahiji.  Look at bhootni goons who had kidnapped RV in todays epi they were looking more smart and even more dangerous and confident than of Avi goons. Is there aother gang of bhootni and Avi is even not aware of their existence. All these thing makes Avi character so week and bhootni role so special and powerful.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8Dreamygal301-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged

ya then also i think my eyes were more on rv than her

i wud see repeat at  7 in nite then

there was repeat when iput the tv on but i got busy so didnt see it

hehe

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

arrei didnt see the sparks at all 

gkd ka set hai
@ Red-- i also didnt see any spark. i saw the scene so many time on Youtube. but even though if there is any fishy about the taking snaps or so then he must be PJ. i always feel that pnditwa will double cross and cheat her mistress for sure and for black mail her he must have strong evedence against her. and bhootni is gone mad, she is contineously giving chance to her and Ai's enemies to harm them.
@ Blue. thanks for SBB video. i saw. AviTa are looking nice

Edited by sara212 - 30 December 2010 at 3:50am

super_boy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index