chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey every one

@ cb thanks i m better
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dreamy, I loved everything about your post today. Especially your own thoughts. The convo between Avi and Apri was the best and I hope they will have more romantic scenes at the shaadi before RV's entry. I don't want Apri to be arrested.She is going to be all alone in the cell and her fears will conquer her even more. She will wonder what wrongs Avi will do to get her out and that will be even painful than being arrested. Poor Avi will  be the one truly captured and in self-imprisonment. He won't free himself until Apri is in his arms, unharmed. Also, I don't like the change in track where Shika is paired with RV's bro. What happened to RV learning about love? But maybe both RV and his bro will fall heads over heel for Shika and they will have their own problems to resolve. Avi should use this time to free Apri and escape to a village. He should also give Bhauji a good scolding before leaving. 😡
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Dreamy, I loved everything about your post today. Especially your own thoughts. The convo between Avi and Apri was the best and I hope they will have more romantic scenes at the shaadi before RV's entry. I don't want Apri to be arrested.She is going to be all alone in the cell and her fears will conquer her even more. She will wonder what wrongs Avi will do to get her out and that will be even painful than being arrested. Poor Avi will  be the one truly captured and in self-imprisonment. He won't free himself until Apri is in his arms, unharmed. Also, I don't like the change in track where Shika is paired with RV's bro. What happened to RV learning about love? But maybe both RV and his bro will fall heads over heel for Shika and they will have their own problems to resolve. Avi should use this time to free Apri and escape to a village. He should also give Bhauji a good scolding before leaving. 😡

Hi Sidda🤗

Thanks for liking.😊

@ blue...to mild and wishy washy!...he should put a gun to her head and threaten her till kingdom come and then have her arrested and have the key thrown away!!😆😆...perhaps skin and tar her beforehand?😃😉

As for Arpi arrested, I think she will be out soon...this is just to lead on to the next step, which is where RV tries to catch Avi....! but yeaj hate the thought of her being in a cell (if she gets that far) in her nice clothes as well.

And yes, many of not liking the new jodi of Shikha and RV's bro...all of us more or less started linking RV and Shikha up...😆...but I too wanted to see RV redeemed by love and affection because I really think he would have been great ally to Avi, someone who is the other side of the coin from what Avi is....

oh well, still these tracks aren't cemented...they keep changing so who knows what is going to happen?!...I recall a TC article about AviTa going off to a village.....someone in the TB office having a fantasy, I think. Though I was very skeptical, had previous experience of TB writing one thing and something else happening but people here were saying no it is true!...hmmp, only in someone's mind!!Angry😆😆

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sidda u r too good with words

man i envy u girls  the way u mesmerise me atleast with the choice of words u use..

i have  a  question here and i dont know where i said this before

anyways

rv arrests arpita but wud be mistreat her like common criminal or just keep her  in safe condition and do sort of emotional blackmail on her..

see he is man of law but his ego is making him think ulta..   but do u think he wud go all out to harm arpi that way.. 

naah dont think so..

whats ur thoughts on all this

and dreamy u didnt miss thanksss 😊
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hiya Mony,🤗

Thanks for liking dear. 😃

@ red I so agree. She is too over confident!...and yet she remains totally clueless about Avi's love for Arpi....she thinks just by making her go to jail, he will forget. Nah!!!

But you know mony, I think Bhootni is playing a deep game...I think she has pushed RV towards Arpi because she knows RV may use Arpi and Arpi will respond due to her love for Avi. This is what she wants, so she can tell around and tell Avdesh that Arpi is a police informer, their enemy because she is making them weak, helping the police....what will their enemy say and etc!

Don't forget, I always said there may be a time when these two separate for a bit and I think this could lead to it!....also recall bhootni's promise when she set LS free...that she will get Avi to kick out Arpi....I think this is what she is aiming for. I think deep down she knows Avi really loves Arpi so her mission now is to Kill the love Avdesh has for Arpi. What better way to do that then make it look like she is working against him and everything he has given his blood for?

Gosh, I feel a bit scared and sad even thinking about this. But one thing for sure, Arpi will move heaven and earth to show him that he is wrong and once he is over his anger, he will listen.

@BOld- I am afraid about that too dreamy. Either she will make Avi believe that Arpi is against him or She may plant seeds in Avi's mind about Arpi-RV's relationship because Avita hava not consumated their marriage yet plus shkiha will be paired with RV's brother that makes RV single and ready to be mingle with anyone.

Don't you think Avi is too good to be a gunda? he doesn't think like gunda at all. After going through so much, he should have been on RV's case. He only follows BJ's orders and uses his muscles. i am bit disappointed with him. I don't see any similariites between Avi's character and Shive prasad Shukla except bein a Gunda part. I have read Shukla's story, he was womanizer, liked expensive things like cars and jewellery ( I am glad that Avi is not like him) most importantly he was way too intelligent,cunning and shrewd guy .
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

sidda u r too good with words

man i envy u girls  the way u mesmerise me atleast with the choice of words u use..

i have  a  question here and i dont know where i said this before

anyways

rv arrests arpita but wud be mistreat her like common criminal or just keep her  in safe condition and do sort of emotional blackmail on her..

see he is man of law but his ego is making him think ulta..   but do u think he wud go all out to harm arpi that way.. 

naah dont think so..

whats ur thoughts on all this

and dreamy u didnt miss thanksss 😊

Di, I don't think RV will treat Arpi like a common criminal. I think he will appeal to her good side, pretend he is her friend...if that doesn't work he may intimidate her. But I think his overall purpose is to get her to help him so he may act all sweet.

I wonder if they will even get to the police station or will he stop somewhere and talk to her, or what...??

You are right, his thinking is all ulta now because he just wants revenge...I feel a bit disappointed..we were shown he is brave and believes in the law and he turns over a shooting - I mean as police he should be used to desperate things people do to evade the law!!....I think it all stems down to the fact they left him for the dead...how I wish they had stopped to at least see he was ok....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

@BOld- I am afraid about that too dreamy. Either she will make Avi believe that Arpi is against him or She may plant seeds in Avi's mind about Arpi-RV's relationship because Avita hava not consumated their marriage yet plus shkiha will be paired with RV's brother that makes RV single and ready to be mingle with anyone.

Don't you think Avi is too good to be a gunda? he doesn't think like gunda at all. After going through so much, he should have been on RV's case. He only follows BJ's orders and uses his muscles. i am bit disappointed with him. I don't see any similariites between Avi's character and Shive prasad Shukla except bein a Gunda part. I have read Shukla's story, he was womanizer, liked expensive things like cars and jewellery ( I am glad that Avi is not like him) most importantly he was way too intelligent,cunning and shrewd guy .

@ red...I think he wants to mingle with Bhootni...😉😛..he sounded really husbandly yesterday when he told her 'only you are foolish enough to do this'..or something...!!.

Ok, I think Bhootni will try to say she has betrayed you, to avdesh. If she is really going all out, then she may suggest that Arpi/RV having an affair....I still remember what she said about Avi breaking up BM prostituition business...that men have needs!!😡.....so if she really wants to twist the knife, she may say that (and go back to the othello root of the story!)...I think first she will try to say Arpi went against you and if that doesn't work she may try the other.

Oh yes, Avi is too good to be a gunda...in fact you get the feeling he is only in it for Bhootni and not for himself. He acts on her order mostly. But there is a reason for that, it is because he trusts her and believes in her, that they both have a common goal. What he doesn't know is that bhootni often has her own agenda. As for not being similar to the Shukla guy, well I am glad...I don't want the same end for Avdesh. 😃

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no I don't want this show go in othello way or end Avi in Shukla way. I just want avi to act smart. He is so dependent on Bj at the moment, his brain may start working once he gets a clue abour Bj's chaalbazi/betrayal.