India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lovers, the police and the bribe...

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Oscar Wilde

Part 1

RV asks for some time to catch Avdesh, that this time bhaiyyji won't escape from his clutches!. RV is given one month to catch Avdesh but this time he must not make any mistakes, otherwise there is nothing that can be done to save RV. The SO also asks him whether his statement is correct, to think carefully about it. RV remains silent. Their conversation is heard by peeping pandit, who then runs to the haveli to inform his Bhauji about it all. Her mind starts whirling and she tells pandit to not to mention it to anyone.

At the hospital, RV slowly puts his uniform on, despite the pain from his injury. He is grimly determined to go back to duty and start his 'catch Avdesh' operation soon. His face grim and purposeful he leave for the police station. On the way there, he gets kidnapped at gunpoint and taken to a remote place (uncannily looking like the same ruins as the one Avita were in just few days ago!). He is met by a shawl covered Bhauji and RV smiles derisively. He tells her that only she could do such a foolish thing. Bhauji undaunted offers him a suitcase of money as bribe. He takes the suitcase, gives her little smile and then throws the whole lot away....it its then raining money.LOL

Rv taunts bhauji that he cannot be bribed or bought and said you can't save your devar from hell.....Pandit gets angry and holds a gun to RV (isn't P a man or religion?)...Bhauji now taunts RV..see daroga? One flicker from me and you will breath your last!...she then orders everyone away and approaches RV...you are a very foolish man, to talk about sending my babuaji to hell. First think about how to save your own life...She trails the gun over his uniform (I'm seeing some sparks here!)...your uniform, your medals..all earned by hard work. Think first how to save these, then how to send someone to hell....RV turns and faces her. What do you mean?...Bhauji proudly informs him that she hears everything in this town (she is seriously looking like a Don now!)...your suspension letter is being prepared... RV looks startled...and also that false statement you gave....Bhauji turns to face him and says that there is a way where both could benefit and tells him something that we can't hear...RV finally asks why is she going against her family?..Bhauji tells him to just eat the mangos!..(what a woman!)..She leaves asking him to inform her soon what action he is going to take.

Part 2

Arpita is in her room getting ready for her brother's wedding. She can't decide between two necklaces and is beginning to look frazzled. Suddenly a beloved voice from behind her suggests she wears the red one....Arpita looks up and see's in the mirror that behind her stood her husband. He smiles...you will look good with it....

The husband she has been yearning for since she came to her maika's. The husband she longs to see and touch, to be near to draw in his scent as necessary as oxygen to her...she smiles slowly, delight in her eyes...turning she starts walking slowly towards him, Avdesh doing the same...their eyes never leave each other's face...two magnets drawn to each other even if they want to refuse...Suddenly a call comes through and Arpita blinks. Desolation sweeps across her face as she realises that it was all a figment of her yearning mind...that her husband was still across town from her......She gives him a call, to see whether he is ready for the wedding.

Avdesh towelling his wet hair, picks the phone up...Yes Arpita?....Arpita enquires...Are you ready yet or still playing with your hair?...Avdesh stops rubbing the towel and looks around the empty room slowly....No I'm ready...Arpita smiles slowly as she teases her husband...stop lying, you've been caught. Avdesh is bashful...No, just getting ready and your call came...Arpita cranks up the teasing more...of course! my call comes just as you are getting ready, sitting down to eat or when you are just about to wear your clothes...right?...Avdesh smiles ready to fall at his beloved wife's feet, so delighted with her he was...that's right! But I know you are ready..and looking very beautiful, right?...Arpita smiles modestly, though love and delight lights up her face at the reciprocal teasing...I'm not going to say anything..you will have to tell me when you see me....Avdesh says he will have to come first before anyone see's her and will be there in two minutes (superman or what?!)....Arpita smiles and then asks him what he is going to wear to the wedding. He tells her that Sarvan got him shirt and pants, in black. Arpita nearly bursts out laughing and gently scolds him...you do not wear black to wedding as it is considered apshagun...Avdesh is annoyed and ready to tear apart Sarvan and she calms him down. Then she tells him to walk to his wardrobe and to open the door. When he does that, she asks him to pick the third sherwani and to wear it...Avdesh looks at it and is impressed. Then he looks puzzled...tell me how did you know this?..He looks around and smiles...have you a camera in my room to keep an eye on me?..Arpita smiles lovingly...No need for camera or photos. Why would I need them when you are constantly in my eyes?....Avdesh and Arpita smile loving before saying a reluctant goodbye.

My comments:

We all know by now what plan Bhauji has cooked up with RV...to get Arpi arrested. This woman would soon know that there is no honour amongst thieves...or in this case reluctant partners. RV is going along with her, but he has his own agenda and will soon go his own way. I wonder what she will do?.... I want RV to show her that she is just a little fish in a big pond! It is sad, she is now going against Avdesh. She is also being reckless believing her intimidation will keep people silent. Soon Avdesh will find out and she will realise her mistake, that she had overplayed her hand. I also think that what tipped her over the edge is she cannot bear to think that another woman had saved him and he is more than grateful. He is also in love with that other woman. Bahuji's ego cannot handle it, she wants to be the only sun in his eyes...and she now knows she has been eclipsed – By Arpita.

As for Arpita, she just by being her normal loving self has totally won over her husband. He is so in love, the words are now flowing smoothly from his mouth whether loving or teasing, he is enjoying this lighter side of romance. Day by day, Arpita is becoming his all. I shudder to think what he will do, where he will sink to, when Arpi is arrested or harmed. Heaven help his enemies for he won't spare them. It will hurt him the most, the cut deep, when he finds out that the one person he trusted, the one person he confided in about what Arpita did to save him as used that information against him. For in despite being a gunda, he is innocent at heart when it comes to trusting his nearest and dearest. I don't think he will ever have dreamt that the woman he considers almost a mother hates his wife, the love of his life. He once said he would die without Arpita by his side and that is true.

Avdesh Singh Thakur will die, leaving only Bhaiyyaji, who in his agony will set the whole of Lallanpur ablaze - Arpita is his one and only lifeline to a brighter future. For she sees him unlike others and is willing to give her life up for his. And he knows that this love is unconditional and he will fight the biggest fight of his life to hold on to it, mowing down anyone blocking him from basking in that love.

What did you all think about it?

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghchistaGaurishah-sia-_nandiniMiliiSidda8talkie14danno-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
like first read now hhe
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I will not say well written this was Superb!! You have also given an insight into the future..Arpita getting arrested was inevtable.That's the only way the story can move ahead to it's rightful culmination now..That's the way Avdesh would start his transformation & realise the deepest depths of his feelings for Arpita..He will move heaven and earth and make her his in soul & body..forever & ever...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sarachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
yaay me bck with my ans

arre what do i tell now..  u hv written and analysed everything so well. no words left now..

again and again we hv said arpi love is selfless sincere and pure   which is working wonders for avdesh and he is opening up from being a shy guy who cudnt talk to arpi in mandir and was left  to just ringing temple bell  LOL

oh yes avdesh has come a long way, he is no longer shy  to express his love.  his transformation is already there and arpi is glowing more in geting responses from her love whre as avdesh soon after pratigya was all angry and shouting at arpita..

love is winning

and as for bhootni her lust is taking her to her doom

yet again   avdesh wud be devastated when he finds out the master mind behind this gunahon ka devta making

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hi Chatter & Ferdous..What is your take on the new TB artcle?
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Clap just too good Dreamy as always Thumbs Up as  there is no need to ask for press like button and read your analysis and press lik tab in trance Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hi ya lakshmi we had  done full dissection on tb artilcle on mony post check it out

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey Dreamy! did U read TB article. what would U say on Cvs New Year Gift Yaar

Edited by sara212 - 30 December 2010 at 3:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index