Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mission IM possible#2-ArTi in a new show[note 140] (Page 48)

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

BTW who said Jamunia was hit.LOLLOLLOL ... No Existense Show thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... jo band ho gaya within 3 months
 Thats what i am saying yaar.Show had no trp's even on a big channel like imagine .Trp's come only when viewers get glued to the show .The show must have good concept and actors.Sometimes,even without story just bcoz of the charm of actors shows run succesfully and be a super hit serials like our show mjht.
 initially our show started with good concept but later it turned out to be some comedy and had time pass things.But still we watched it just bcoz of MN and SG.
 So actors popularity is also  important.If it is the new comers,its totally a different case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_27_23

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv_nishal

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

@Seeriluvarti .... How many people watch Imagine.. We have much much better channels like Sony, Zee, Colors, Star plus .. etc etc ...Story Concept is defiently not real ... i think it is same fake drama as we see on many channel and serials ..

BTW Arjun show is the first show for Rilieance Big Production house,, this show was suppose to start last year around august ..but lead of this show backed out because of story concept or ph ... I m true arjun fan and i just wanted to see him in a goood show .... This show will be going to be another saas bahu show with the fake drama .. MY POV ....

Regarding chemisty .. do not know ..what wil happen.. SRK, AMITABBH, HRITICK cannot make their movie hit without good costars, Story etc etc ....BTW Arjun seems not even happy about this show according to his BLOG UPDATE .. but if u found he is excited than i m very happy for him and myy al lgood wishes to him Tongue
  Priyank,i never knew abt show in so much detail as u know.Leads stepped back?I think they confirmed bhavna at that time only .
  Arjun in his blog wrote that,story has good twists and turns,u all will find interesting.So i thought he is happy.I agree with u.Arjun and saas bahu stuff,can't go with his image and fans.
  And i  only wish him good luck and wish to see him successful.

luv_nishal

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

@Seeriluvarti .... How many people watch Imagine.. We have much much better channels like Sony, Zee, Colors, Star plus .. etc etc ...Story Concept is defiently not real ... i think it is same fake drama as we see on many channel and serials ..

BTW Arjun show is the first show for Rilieance Big Production house,, this show was suppose to start last year around august ..but lead of this show backed out because of story concept or ph ... I m true arjun fan and i just wanted to see him in a goood show .... This show will be going to be another saas bahu show with the fake drama .. MY POV ....

Regarding chemisty .. do not know ..what wil happen.. SRK, AMITABBH, HRITICK cannot make their movie hit without good costars, Story etc etc ....BTW Arjun seems not even happy about this show according to his BLOG UPDATE .. but if u found he is excited than i m very happy for him and myy al lgood wishes to him Tongue
  Priyank,i never knew abt show in so much detail as u know.Leads stepped back?I think they confirmed bhavna at that time only .
  Arjun in his blog wrote that,story has good twists and turns,u all will find interesting.So i thought he is happy.I agree with u.Arjun and saas bahu stuff,can't go with his image and fans.
  And i  only wish him good luck and wish to see him successful.

Bhavan was not choosen that time.. other two leads where chosen decided to somethin better  i belive ...We Love Arjun and wann see him doing best for his career .. and stil lwant him to choose something difference. .PRomo did not promising to meeeeeeeee... all channel has got good competition ..Imagvine is competion main aata bhee nahi hai...

Every Story has got Twist and Turn ..We all know that .....He is good actor n shud have waited little bit longer just like KSG, Karan Wahi .. ( ksg doing youth show , Karan doing youth show ,) .. arjun to inse better hain acting me ...
    Karan singh grover was offered a youth show and i think its for SP.As u said Arjun is very good at acting.Either it may be situational comedy,sobbing scenes,romantic and light scenes,serious types.He can portray any emotion with ease.
 Thats why i love him.Very talented.i will watch his parts in the new show.

I saw raji ki ayegi baraat forums also.they too say it will become a saas bahu stuff and they will watch it only for kapil.And also wrote female lead is good looking but many didn't like her.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 09 January 2011 at 10:37am

luv_nishal

nupurqueen Newbie
nupurqueen
nupurqueen

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i want only arti please god do some miracle so  we fans  can b happy!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalpriya_27_23Silent.Dreamer

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Be positive Guys Because Artians never give Up 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalpriya_27_23Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer