Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Mission IM possible#2-ArTi in a new show[note 140] (Page 126)

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Originally posted by priya_27_23

Jayesh Patil Ya . . It might be surprise hit of the year. Fingers crossed . Efforts full on
8 hours ago

this is the feeling of jayesh on pmmka on his fb LOL this is THE BIG JOKE i read in this new yearROFL
he seriously don't know artians unity

Where r the fans.. r they not replying to him on this big statement LOL
they are just scared of fans. imagine's status is the proof...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishalpriya_27_23

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Jayesh Patil Ya . . It might be surprise hit of the year. Fingers crossed . Efforts full on
8 hours ago

this is the feeling of jayesh on pmmka on his fb LOL this is THE BIG JOKE i read in this new yearROFL

he blocked other members to enter his fb only his friends.

he is chatting with his friends and begging them to watch the show and also convey the mesg to all the fb friends friendsLOL
he can do nothing except this....LOL
Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

8 hours ago

he is chatting with his friends and begging them to watch the show and also convey the mesg to all the fb friends friendsLOL

Really ... Sorry i do not FB so i cannot see anything.. BUT Can u see his chat with his freinds openly

priya_27_23Silent.Dreamer

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

8 hours ago

Really ... Sorry i do not FB so i cannot see anything.. BUT Can u see his chat with his freinds openly

yes some of his conversations also i posted here in this thread in the previous pages check it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer

sonamd Senior Member
sonamd
sonamd

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
gee...i wnt be surprised if that patil manipulates trps...

u know the best thing we can do is "ignore" yes, we must ignore him, arjun n pardes...! patil is gtng excited coz i guess this the 1st time his channel is being flooded with calls n mails. this guy can't fool us n say his show is dng well coz we all know 10:30 pm slot is reserved for pratigya.  now wdr rati comes 2 this show or not..i dnt care. she is too good 2 be in this show that she might just throw his offer in the dustbin. i hope she does that! lets say patil can't afford rati pandey...she is a star, a well established star.

by not involving rati n acknowledging rati/ arti fans, its their loss. we tried all ways n means 2 popularize their channel but alas, patil n imagine team are dumb. i dnt know what strategy they are using by hurting us. i just hope we get an article that the show is gng off air in less than a month.

remember patil, viewers are king...the future or ur show is decided by us and if we are not happy, then there is no point in running the show. keep us happy as we will give u trps. you will receive zor ka jhatka very soon.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-luv_nishalpriya_27_23DhanakZSilent.Dreamer

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonamd

gee...i wnt be surprised if that patil manipulates trps...

u know the best thing we can do is "ignore" yes, we must ignore him, arjun n pardes...! patil is gtng excited coz i guess this the 1st time his channel is being flooded with calls n mails. this guy can't fool us n say his show is dng well coz we all know 10:30 pm slot is reserved for pratigya.  now wdr rati comes 2 this show or not..i dnt care. she is too good 2 be in this show that she might just throw his offer in the dustbin. i hope she does that! lets say patil can't afford rati pandey...she is a star, a well established star.

by not involving rati n acknowledging rati/ arti fans, its their loss. we tried all ways n means 2 popularize their channel but alas, patil n imagine team are dumb. i dnt know what strategy they are using by hurting us. i just hope we get an article that the show is gng off air in less than a month.

remember patil, viewers are king...the future or ur show is decided by us and if we are not happy, then there is no point in running the show. keep us happy as we will give u trps. you will receive zor ka jhatka very soon.

excellently saidClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_nishal

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

8 hours ago

suprise hit??really Shocked
in two epis without heros'entries..pmmka is a hit..toh arjun kapil ki zarurat nahi hai shayad ROFL

luv_nishalpriya_27_23

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

8 hours ago

suprise hit??really Shocked
in two epis without heros'entries..pmmka is a hit..toh arjun kapil ki zarurat nahi hai shayad ROFL

i think they gone mad on seeing the feedback of the fansROFL as starone did imagine aslo lives in dreamland

luv_nishalSilent.Dreamer

Go to top