Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lovemynupur

we all know monaya fans hate rati but like arjun because he is friends with them and jealous of rati  because she is famous then their fav jodi  so its obvious that they want a chance to irritate arti fans by letting them down so cached this  opportunity to make arti fans unhappy!

Exactly ... Arjuns fans r there because they wanna see arjun acting in this show including me , i will watch PMMKA  for Arjun and kapil only but show is very unimpressive ...but monaya fans wil llike anyone whether they have talent or not ..😆 SRK Zor ka JHATKA is not good as well, i feel bad for SRK .. he is ruining his image with this Imagine Channel
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
amritannnnnm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priyanka : i ma sorry ager me ne tumara dil dukha ya ho tho.

par me me koi galt information ne hi di me ne jo dekha or padaa wob hi bol ra hi hu. Par me wob link ne hi de pa u gi

tasneem_arti :i agree whit you.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya_27_23

guys don't upset they want to irritate us. just wait till wednesday. the trp's of the show will be released then u get the actual result😃

yeah me too just waiting for the trp
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@priyanka
agree yarr
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god!!!! this is so disheartening. u know guys...lets nt open that forumn at all as a result of which they will stand very low in chaska meter; lets nt comment on that bhavna profile..even bashing in her profile will take her up to the celeb list; lets boycott that show n m pretty sure it will suffer coz 10:30 pm is reserved 4 pratigya, if m nt mistaken than after 10 ppl r mostly viewing star plus....

sad that ppl r living in delusion that this show will run...its just beginning so ppl r curious..after a week or 2 the results will start showing.
amritannnnnm thumbnail
Priya: moona: key ea me hu.
me thu logo ko irritate kar ti hu

sorry
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
at the beginig of the mjht s2 some jealous fans praised ria. what happed at the end.
so many fake ids r created to praise and post in the articles oh god yeha praise karne se trp's nahi badega😆
Edited by priya_27_23 - 13 years ago
amritannnnnm thumbnail
Itr just one ple, n they are like that
Moona: priya: wob coment key me li a thi
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its is copied from the jayesh patil the producer of pmmka:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=606
www.india-forums.com
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna - Check out all the latest discussions, videos, news, daily written updates, fanfictions on Imagine's Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna TV Serial Forum. Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna forum has over 60 active discussion topics and you will also find all the latest Pardes Mein Mila Koi A
2 hours ago View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

• 2 people like this.
    • Jayesh Patil it feels so good , when people appreciate work with such honesty ... overwhelmed by response .. and its just beginning .. better n better stuff is coming in next many episodes
    • Hina Khan good luck Jayesh ji !
      good work always gets appreciation :)
      about an hour ago
millions of ppl r bashing this and few ppl praising they r counting how discusting these ppl r

Hey Priya_27_23..

People r praising .. hahhha good choice and good luck to them those who r liking it..Jayesh is not answering those who r not praising his show ?

I heard Imagine moderator  r deleting negative commnets from the fans  ....is is true.. Well TRP will say everything

ZOR ka ZHATKA ka response to aa gaya .. people r not liking ZKZ  at all , i saw it and i did not like it. SRK shud think before working for IMAGINE NOW ...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago