Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a suggestion.. Mission per kam karna hai to keep working but please do not bash actors.. it wont help ur mission😛
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loverofrati

want to arti back!!!!!!!!!

Yup at any cost
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi artians kya haal hai aap logon ka
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupurjaan1

i am depressed now  guys is there any chances we will get 2 c our arti together 💔 even v r getting any interviews of them  like sajan is it end of arti😭 ðŸ˜­  but i want my arti bck

don't cry keep hope and try we definitly get success
priya_2012 thumbnail
hey i changed my user name from priya_27_23 to priya_2012

i am not new one
shantidhanraj thumbnail
pl. don't stop the mission. and i saw bhavna in jumania her acting was not ok. lets see what happens. arjun and bhavna's chemistry is not at all. but we should not forget we are in mission to bring our rati in this show
priya_27_23 thumbnail
channels want practicals let them. s1 accepted our requested after 58 days of season2. i am waiting imagine to start their show.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shantidhanraj

pl. don't stop the mission. and i saw bhavna in jumania her acting was not ok. lets see what happens. arjun and bhavna's chemistry is not at all. but we should not forget we are in mission to bring our rati in this show

Imagine,fiction head has lot of confidence on Bhavna Khatri.I don't know for what reason.I saying so because Jamunia wasn't a hit show and her acting was not so markable .,there are many more actors who can do very much better than Bhavna apart from rati.But still they are sticking to bhavan means they might a strong reason for that.
 So lets wait for the show to begin.If the chemistry works,its  well and good .If not,imagine will try some alternative definitely.That is the reason they kept one more female lead unannounced.
  What i guess is .....on feedback they will proceed the love story .If audience accept Arjun-bhavna they will continue.If not they will make it a love triangle and might bring kapil-bhavna and some new love story for chandu character.Many articles say that there is a concept of forced marriage.This is just my assumption but i strongly feel that they are thinking likewise.
   The only thing is we must have patience.Let the show go air.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Imagine,fiction head has lot of confidence on Bhavna Khatri.I don't know for what reason.I saying so because Jamunia wasn't a hit show and her acting was not so markable .,there are many more actors who can do very much better than Bhavna apart from rati.But still they are sticking to bhavan means they might a strong reason for that.
 So lets wait for the show to begin.If the chemistry works,its  well and good .If not,imagine will try some alternative definitely.That is the reason they kept one more female lead unannounced.
  What i guess is .....on feedback they will proceed the love story .If audience accept Arjun-bhavna they will continue.If not they will make it a love triangle and might bring kapil-bhavna and some new love story for chandu character.Many articles say that there is a concept of forced marriage.This is just my assumption but i strongly feel that they are thinking likewise.
   The only thing is we must have patience.Let the show go air.

i agree with imagine ppl r too inteligent they kept one place vacant for the sake of their show😡
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupurjaan1

any news

no till now no new news

they r still saying will pass the mesg😡