Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: DhanakZ

Ok Guys so what will be our next step in Arti mission?

In her interviews,its very much clear that rati wanted to take some reality shows and some strong characters .She is very much keen on having less working hours.(GR8 magazine)
  Since its difficult to get ARTI in imagine now,And as a part of ARTi mission,we should move on to other channels.SP is coming up with many reality shows these days.they are thinking of weekend shows too.Some comedy and thrillers even.In sony-YRF is coming up with 2 new shows and obviously their  characters would be different.
  We must mail them and request for RATI.If our requests are considered we will get her soon on Tv.No doubt she gets best oppurtunities but if channel and Ph find audience are interested in her,things would move faster na.
  If we are lucky enough we may get ARTI in any reality show either hosting or participating.Since actors manage daily soaps and reality shows together,arjun may consider if he gets an offer.Right now,instead of getting sad on the imagine show,lets move on and support Arjun and Try for Arti and Rati.
  And again at the end its totally their wish to take up projects.We just need to show our support and interest.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kala_0112

i came here after long time. today i called imagine a few min ago. male voice picked my call

me: may i speak to zeenath khan plz

he: zeenath khan ghar chali gayi

me: tiwari sir se plz

he: tiwari saab and baki staff meeting mein hai. naye show ke barein mein kuch meeting chal rahi hai madam ji

me: aap kaun bol rahe ho

he: mai yaha ka gaurd hu sab andher hai

me: naye show mein kuch changes ho raha hai kya

he: pata nahi madam ji kuch jaldi meeting tha aap 3.00pm baad phone kariye.

and i disconnected my call.

thnks for posting..............yeah they could mean any show..- srk or that swayamvar show too
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

guys,

i would like to say dat if meeting result  is neg it does not mean dat we don't have chance of arti any more.if show become flop we definately  will havve a chance.as dey will think to either change the lead or story line.

so we can try atleast before rti di sign any new show

@kheya: i think we should leave this thing to fate now.......imagine people know our wishes from fb wall...don't they

& anyways rati asked us not to become desperate yaar........she's relaxing now & she said na she'l come back with a bang & she'l choose a role that is stong
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kheya-mayur

guys,

i would like to say dat if meeting result  is neg it does not mean dat we don't have chance of arti any more.if show become flop we definately  will havve a chance.as dey will think to either change the lead or story line.

so we can try atleast before rti di sign any new show

tatally agree wid u..kheya......v shoul not stop our mission.....😊
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys dont you think that we should go back to mailing different channels and ph's about arti? see i really dont think this imagine show is going to be a hit and i dont think rati would ever wanna do it. so if we try we could have arti back in about 3 to 4 months. itne time me ye show bandh ho jayega i guess and channel aur ph ko patane main itna time to lagta hain na? what say?
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but my question is whats next???
is the mission is over???
show will start from 1st feb...

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

but my question is whats next???

is the mission is over???
show will start from 1st feb...

same question what next
But i am still not loosing hope 
Because ho sakta ha ka koi miracle ho jae
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ratimjht

guys please dont stop the mission because anything can happen if the show is a flop they mayncast rati  remember mjht was not good  after rati left so they called rati back  so lets be positive this is not the end!!!!!!

aapke moouh mai ghee shakker........😊
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Be positive guys and believe in destiny 😊