hmmmmm pata nahi wht ab thought😆
Posted: 13 years ago
kya karu kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha hai
Originally posted by priya_27_23

kya karu kuch samaj mein nahi aaraha hai

priya......we did more than enough😊.....we should leave it to fate now😛
Shivani ...I prefer not to argue with u at alll😆 because u live in ur dreamland 😉... I persoanlly think Arjun deserved so much better than this crap because he is talented guy ....This show was shelved before whatever the reason ...thats the reality ...we cannot change it ....Reliance name sounds good but this ph is pretty new.. and after looking at the promo .. it does not look like they r willing to spend money .Same story ..ladkee chote shahar se aayee.. ladke se mili.. pyaar huaa.. shadi hua ....same fake boring drama we see every single day ..Do not know what arjun saw in this and crap imagine channel...???? BUT GOOD LUCK TO HIM and HIS CHOICE...... .. Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
@prianka: lolzzzzz to me myself this promo looks horribly tacky......& yeah i live in delusion.....rofll
well i just was clearing facts that earlier this show was meant to be different with  a different cast

no offense i am not talking about AB.

here is only my pov is about the show

all r saying this show will not click etc.............................god knows what will happen
Edited by priya_27_23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by priya_27_23

no offense i am not talking about AB.

here is only my pov is about the show

all r saying this show will not click etc.............................god knows what will happen

Well priya... its about the show ...and the channel ... pH.. who came up with story and new leads 8 months back .. and that did not work out than recyle the story and get new lead to start.. woh bhee promising nahi hai ..Arjun said in his GR8.. he is not interested if FAKE Drama to yeh show kya hai.. it does look fake and it might turn into saas bahu show like others.. TRP ke liye PH will do anything ...

We Fans expected ARjun to Do Good show  ( he deserve it ) because he said it by himself so many times that he will not sign anything in HUrry.. So i do not understand why he did go for this show ..woh imagine per..  BUT best Wishes to Arjun ..and i still do wish him to see in a good show .. good ph and good channel and good costars
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
ok idnt have imagine guys number....but thse guys dnt knw how to play games...."bahut hi kache khiladi hai..." if i was in their place i wld have outrightly chosen arti....arti + trp+ arti fans+ arjun fans + rati fans = success...even if i close my eyes n gve the crapiest story line....i will still knw the show will become a hit. arti have created a mark 4 themselve n no matter wht kind of shows they appear...arti fans will be there!!!!

just ask those guys wdr dey want to make profit or not???? if not...hell with them.
Originally posted by sonamd

ok idnt have imagine guys number....but thse guys dnt knw how to play games...."bahut hi kache khiladi hai..." if i was in their place i wld have outrightly chosen arti....arti + trp+ arti fans+ arjun fans + rati fans = success...even if i close my eyes n gve the crapiest story line....i will still knw the show will become a hit. arti have created a mark 4 themselve n no matter wht kind of shows they appear...arti fans will be there!!!!

just ask those guys wdr dey want to make profit or not???? if not...hell with them.

Sonam imagin is not bother about providing good show ,,,...more interested in craps like meethi choori, rakhi ka insaaf (cheapest show ever ), desi girl ....It does not bring TRP as welll.... They r interested on crap rather than quality.....they r defo not interested in profit ...