Mission IM possible#2-ArTi in a new show[note 140] - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
@priya: do u sitll honestly think we have any chance?
on imgaine today this shows promos were coming a lil more often..........btw u know na that saurabh tiwary has full faith on bhavna🥱
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya_27_23

artians will never giveup until they get succeed😃

agree wid u/....but guyzz hw it will work any idea....??😕
priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@shivani: previously some ppl had full faith on mjht s2 let them

-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

on imgaine today this shows promos were coming a lil more often..........btw u know na that saurabh tiwary has full faith on bhavna🥱

Frankly ,the show jamunia wasn't a big hit.i don't know from where he has so much confidence on Bhavna and feels her  a perfect choice.
  May be  she has acting talent but when so many fans are wishing,they must think twice.After all they make soaps for ppl and not for themselves or actors.
 I am right na shivani & priya.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

@bold.......😲😲😲😲😲😲.................😕😆
I feel like Bhavna Khatri is Saurabh Tiwari Relative😆 ..Good hie shud be confident..I just hope this show does well for Arjun atleast.. because i do not want him to see in flop show due to bad costars, fake storyline n drama  ..Arjun said in GR8 Interview  he does not want to FAKE DRAMA in 2011.. to yeh show isne sign kiya woh kya hai👎🏼
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Frankly ,the show jamunia wasn't a big hit.i don't know from where he has so much confidence on Bhavna and feels her  a perfect choice.
  May be  she has acting talent but when so many fans are wishing,they must think twice.After all they make soaps for ppl and not for themselves or actors.
 I am right na shivani & priya.

• @sireeluvarti: dear no probs yar bahot jaldi..saurabh will realise his mistake....like i always say we r imagine tv -arjun's shws -potential audience...n they will realise it vry soon tht ignoring the req of the "potential audience" is vry vry vry vry...big diasater for them...JUST W* N WATCH....

• n yeah jamunia..wasnt a hit dear..it was a big big ...actually super flop shw...
BTW who said Jamunia was hit.😆😆😆 ... No Existense Show thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... jo band ho gaya within 3 months
-RS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

I feel like Bhavna Khatri is Saurabh Tiwari Relative😆 ..Good hie shud be confident..I just hope this show does well for Arjun atleast.. because i do not want him to see in flop show due to bad costars, fake storyline n drama  ..Arjun said in GR8 Interview  he does not want to FAKE DRAMA in 2011.. to yeh show isne sign kiya woh kya hai👎🏼

Even i feel the same.They may be good frnds since she did one serial on imagine or may be relatives and that is the reason,he has so much faith and confidence on her.
   Whatever it may be,we can't predict things now only.I really want arjun to be succesful.seeing his blog update,Arjun is very much happy and confident abt the show and and its content.I don't think its a fake drama .Moreover its a good Ph and national channel.Chances of getting Arjun popular are very high.Many articles  say that leads get married under forced circumstances so it may be love after marriage.Something out of the way .
 So he would have accepted.But i really wished they could have thought of rati from beginning itself.Since they are airing promos often these days ,i find very little chances of ARTI.Moreover rati is not interested in doing typical and ordinary characters.
 i don't know ,how many days we ARTI fans have to wait to watch our favs onscreen together.

-RS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

BTW who said Jamunia was hit.😆😆😆 ... No Existense Show thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... jo band ho gaya within 3 months

Thats what i am saying yaar.Show had no trp's even on a big channel like imagine .Trp's come only when viewers get glued to the show .The show must have good concept and actors.Sometimes,even without story just bcoz of the charm of actors shows run succesfully and be a super hit serials like our show mjht.
 initially our show started with good concept but later it turned out to be some comedy and had time pass things.But still we watched it just bcoz of MN and SG.
 So actors popularity is also  important.If it is the new comers,its totally a different case.