Mission IM possible#2-ArTi in a new show[note 140] - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
guys chill- the promo was  shot long before jun went to goa for new year- he had updated on hoonur na

but it's true the channel had a meeting

but i dunno anything more & nothing else is confirmed
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

SBS on fb said:

Saas Bahu aur Saazish Guys today we have a question for you...Is it right to force on air jodis to come together again for their fans even if they do not wish to be seen together after their show is over. Bada hi Dharam sankat hai doston ??? Much love

read this......do u think they mean arti?

dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CORNIA_ARTI

SBS on fb said:

Saas Bahu aur Saazish Guys today we have a question for you...Is it right to force on air jodis to come together again for their fans even if they do not wish to be seen together after their show is over. Bada hi Dharam sankat hai doston ??? Much love

read this......do u think they mean arti?

i don't think they meant arti.....may be i am living in denial but then there are many others

they can mean anyone so i don't wanna jump onto conclusion  

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhano_arti

being on an OPTIMISTIC VIEW........

jun's new show has a love triangle right  (we can understand by d promos)
therefore 1 girl n 2 boys RIGHT
toh kabhi na kabhi (in d future) second female lead toh chaiye na show mein

so i jus hope n pray that in future rati may ...would.....SHOULD enter as female parallel lead guys

I really hope ka aisa hi ho 
ans be positive Guys if we work hard then this will happen soon
so keep working

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Don't be so negative guys. ArTi said they have no problem working together again so please be positive. I don't think sbs was referring to ArTi😃
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Don't be so negative guys. ArTi said they have no problem working together again so please be positive. I don't think sbs was referring to ArTi😃

tumhara muh ma dher sari cholate hai
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not only ARTI,there are many couples in telly world whom fans wanted to see them again and again in soaps.For example,aditi gupta & harshad chopra,couple of choti bahu and many more like this.
 So sbs may be referring to all these.And if they are reffering to ARTI,we all have answers why we want them together.they are best ,talented and dedicated actors.Can make fictional characters lively and compliment each other's work.Some magic exists between them.So we wish that again.
 We are requesting for ARTI since ARTI said they have no problem in working together again.If they are not interested why will fans force them?
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
did anybody call imagine today?
shantidhanraj thumbnail
today i have visited imagine face book, they have given the promos video of Pardesh me...mila koi, pl. go in their face book and give comments that we want rati opp arjun. I have visited and sent the comments . so hurry up why all are so thanda pl. we have to win this mission at any cost. so hurry up and give comments over their and call imagine also.
One thing you wish really happens in 2011?

Rati : If work is concerned then I would really hope that not TV serial but anchor based shows come my way. I cant do the typical role of a bahu; the serial and the character have to be different. Also I would want to do reality shows and of course movies.

guys not to dishearten u all.........but read rati's view on gr8 mag article- she dosne't wanna do any typical roles- she wanna move on to reality shows plus hatke roles i guess like we have on colours channel

the girl's role is kinda very typical in jun's new imagine show...so i feel rati won't take interest here...so guys i know u all would love to see arti together..even me wanna see arti together but then we should respect our favs like & dislikes😛..