yaar pata nahi iss show ka kya hoga ?
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ginny...agree...kapil and bhavna....😡
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Our mission didnot work this time.Channel and Ph didn't consider.They aired promo.We could have hopes if there was no female lead in it.But both the main leads are looking towards each other from the promo itself.
Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Our mission didnot work this time.Channel and Ph didn't consider.They aired promo.We could have hopes if there was no female lead in it.But both the main leads are looking towards each other from the promo itself.

Well U guys tried that more than enough... Let the show start first... best luck to arjun ...
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ all frnds here: guys plz dnt b upset..
still the ball is in our court....sumtyms it  does happen tht they shw the promos n shoot few epis like 2-4 epi n the channel n ph realises tht they shld change the lead...they sumtyms change the main leads for sumtyms the jodi doesnt suits n the ph/channel realises it later on..jo defo imagine ke case hai..mayb in later tyms may b aftr shooting few epis they realises tht they hav done a mistake by casting tht gal...PLZ DNT STOP CALLING, SPAMMING..N SPAM BY SAYING U HAV CHEATED US....IMAGINE IS A CHEATER CHANNEL...

N 2 ND THING: we knw the result if the doesnt change the actress n cast rati di wid arjun..then ..there r 3 possibliltiy nw :

1st : we hav already seen the promo n the actress...nw tht we hav seen the promos we knw wht she is n hw she will go on n whther she will b able to match the talent of arjun bijlani...well woh toh madam ke previous shw se mujhe idcaite hota h...(YUP I AM NT CRITICISING HER PLZ..)

so 1st possbility which is feel is actress replacement..defo

2nd: either arjun will leave the shw...

3rd: or the shw will go off air widin no tym... (mayb in 6 mnths..) so lets w8 n watch...

bt me sure i am nt gonna watch it anyways..

i wanted my arjun rati togetehr..so their is arjun bt nt rati n i am nt gonna watch the shw half heartedly...(half heart for arjun n half for rati....)💔

1 MORE THING: i will still call n make them realise the mistake of ignoring the req of nt listening to the potential au\dience...tht they mght hav grabbed by casting rati wid arjun..bt nw they hav dne a big mistake..still i will call...

Edited by surbhij1 - 13 years ago
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaar kya aisa nahi ho sakta ke promo ke baad bhi lead change ho jaye ................
remember kavayyanjli
flop hero n 11 day ejazzzzzzz khan ........
so may beeeeeeee ðŸ˜‰
mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail
Leave everything to the destiny now ( everyone tried their best)

If they r destine to come again together than they will definetly come.. meanwhile we shud wish them best wishes for their individual shows....Good wishes to Arjun and Rati for their shows and future
Edited by mjht-geet-dmg - 13 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhij1

@ all frnds here: guys plz dnt b upset..

still the ball is in our court....sumtyms it  does happen tht they shw the promos n shoot few epis like 2-4 epi n the channel n ph realises tht they shld change the lead...they sumtyms change the main leads for sumtyms the jodi doesnt suits n the ph/channel realises it later on..jo defo imagine ke case hai..mayb in later tyms may b aftr shooting few epis they realises tht they hav done a mistake by casting tht gal...PLZ DNT STOP CALLING, SPAMMING..N SPAM BY SAYING U HAV CHEATED US....IMAGINE IS A CHEATER CHANNEL...

N 2 ND THING: we knw the result if the doesnt change the actress n cast rati di wid arjun..then ..there r 3 possibliltiy nw :

1st : we hav already seen the promo n the actress...nw tht we hav seen the promos we knw wht she is n hw she will go on n whther she will b able to match the talent of arjun bijlani...well woh toh madam ke previous shw se mujhe idcaite hota h...(YUP I AM NT CRITICISING HER PLZ..)

so 1st possbility which is feel is actress replacement..defo

2nd: either arjun will leave the shw...

3rd: or the shw will go off air widin no tym... (mayb in 6 mnths..) so lets w8 n watch...

bt me sure i am nt gonna watch it anyways..

i wanted my arjun rati togetehr..so their is arjun bt nt rati n i am nt gonna watch the shw half heartedly...(half heart for arjun n half for rati....)💔

1 MORE THING: i will still call n make them realise the mistake of ignoring the req of nt listening to the potential au\dience...tht they mght hav grabbed by casting rati wid arjun..bt nw they hav dne a big mistake..still i will call...

Agree I am with U
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ginny09

yaar kya aisa nahi ho sakta ke promo ke baad bhi lead change ho jaye ................

remember kavayyanjli
flop hero n 11 day ejazzzzzzz khan ........
so may beeeeeeee ðŸ˜‰

hey gini well hop u remem me at int  i hav chatted..wid..u ..😊
dat's wat i was thinkng same v still can do it...cum on artians don't loose hop....😊